PDA

View Full Version : Is there a bagger for the Grandstand?

HazellLawnCare
02-21-2009, 10:56 AM
I don't see a bagger option on your website. Will there be one available?

The Toro Company
02-25-2009, 10:56 AM
At present, a deck-mounted (side-car style) bagger is available for the GrandStand. (Toro model 30104.) A higher capacity bagger is also under development. Precise timing for the higher capacity collection system has not yet been announced.

Thanks -

The Toro Company

msryan
03-19-2009, 09:43 PM
Any updates on this? I was wondering if it will be a trac vac style, and a rough estimate of capacity.

Thanks,

Matt

The Toro Company
03-23-2009, 09:59 AM
Thanks for your inquiry, Matt. At present, we are still evaluating multiple product configurations, so unfortunately we are not yet prepared to provide any additional details. We look forward to sharing more about our plans as soon as we are able.

The Toro Company

robertsturf
05-13-2009, 08:28 PM
I was wondering if the old style steel bagger would fit on my Grandstand? I modified my accelerator bagger to fit. I had ordered the bagger for the Grandstand and the cloth one came in. Not good!! I had an 05 Z500 with the TFS deck on it and my bagger for my 36" hydro with the SFS deck fit on the rider. So my question is have they changed the opening of the TFS deck so that style of bagger would not still fit? I need a bagger for these mowers and I need it like yesterday!! I purchased these 3 weeks ago and am very happy with the overall performance of the machines. I would like to see these type details addressed before they are released.

The Toro Company
05-27-2009, 09:53 AM
I was wondering if the old style steel bagger would fit on my Grandstand? I modified my accelerator bagger to fit. I had ordered the bagger for the Grandstand and the cloth one came in. Not good!! I had an 05 Z500 with the TFS deck on it and my bagger for my 36" hydro with the SFS deck fit on the rider. So my question is have they changed the opening of the TFS deck so that style of bagger would not still fit? I need a bagger for these mowers and I need it like yesterday!! I purchased these 3 weeks ago and am very happy with the overall performance of the machines. I would like to see these type details addressed before they are released.

robertsturf - Model # 30104 (cloth-sided bagger) is the only bagging solution presently available from Toro. Toro does not currently offer a steel bagger for the GrandStand. There has been no change to the opening in the TURBO FORCE deck, so you may find that there are older steel baggers that physically fit on the product. However, they have not been approved by Toro for this application. As you note, there are some aftermarket suppliers that are promoting steel baggers for the Toro GrandStand.

Thanks - The Toro Company

robertsturf
05-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Thank you for your response. I have ordered baggers for my mowers and both times it has taken at least 2 wks for them to come in. Are they made by elves? I could probably make one quicker than that. Lol.

krider
05-28-2009, 11:42 PM
I was at a dealer yesterday and they had an accelerator mounted to a grandstand. Just thought I'd throw that out there.

jbell36
10-06-2010, 12:25 PM
just talked to trac-vac and they said there is a unit for the grandstand, it's obviously not made by toro but it's an awesome unit, we have one for our walk behind and are trying to put it on the gs...i know this is an old thread but thought i would throw this out there for what it's worth

BrunoT
10-14-2010, 02:04 PM
just talked to trac-vac and they said there is a unit for the grandstand, it's obviously not made by toro but it's an awesome unit, we have one for our walk behind and are trying to put it on the gs...i know this is an old thread but thought i would throw this out there for what it's worth

Thanks, I can see how the GS or Exmark version would have some advantage in some ways when it comes to leaf cleanup. Sometimes you can't fit two ZTRs, especially one with a bagging system on it, onto a trailer, and the GS's more compact footprint might allow that while still being a productive machine year round. I considered mounting one on a wb, but then I'd have to upgrade my wb's and I barely use them.