PDA

View Full Version : Bed Edgers

BlackDog3
02-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Hey gang, i was looking into getting a bed edger for my business this year. I was looking into a blue bird bed bug edger. As anyone ever you used one or have one? How do you like it? Here is a link to the equipment. http://www.bluebirdintl.com/node1269.asp?url=%2Fnode1422.asp%3Fid%3D1117%26frames%3Dfalse

Thanks

Chris

PlatinumLandCon
02-21-2009, 07:21 PM
I don't think they'll give their resume to you. I would normally interview a guy before giving him a job and agree on a salary.

I assume you're talking about a new employee since this is in the employment section.

JosephLawnCare
02-21-2009, 10:39 PM
I don't think they'll give their resume to you. I would normally interview a guy before giving him a job and agree on a salary.

I assume you're talking about a new employee since this is in the employment section.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BlackDog3
02-21-2009, 10:40 PM
Sorry i am ******ed. I was reading fast and posted in the wrong one.

carterslandscaping08
02-23-2009, 07:58 PM
Hey man,
Even though you posted in the wrong section, I'll cut you some slack. Just don't let it happen again.

The blue bird (in my opinion) is one of the best out there. I bought one new about 3 years ago and we added a second one this past fall.

They are chain driven, which I like. (no belt to break) It also has a slip clutch to help protect the chain. It has a VERY tight turning radius which lets you make impressive bed shapes and is very easy to edge around trees.

Ours came with a small cable plow blade and attchement that we have used a few times for invisable dog fence.

Great Edger!

BlackDog3
02-23-2009, 08:02 PM
Thanks for cutting me some slack! Thats good, they are 2,400 brand new. I think that is a great price. Plus i hate cutting edges and having the clean up. With being a one man show, it will save me a bunch of time. I am gonna look me into it on wed.

Thanks

Chris

carterslandscaping08
02-23-2009, 08:40 PM
I Thats about right on the price. I don't know where you are located, but I actually picked up both of mine from Home Depot Tool Rental. They were right around $2400 +/- with tax and all, it is the same one they rent out, they just special ordered me a new one and had it set up and ready to go.