02-22-2009, 08:52 AM
Your site is validated xhtml w/ 0 errors. The code is :clapping:

cutcutcut
02-22-2009, 09:05 AM
I didn't build it but thanks!

Flow Control
02-22-2009, 09:16 AM
cut,

Your site is extremely basic but it is coded well and has basic seo already. Did you pay more then 750? I wanted to PM you but you are unable to take PM's and your post count for whatever reason is staying at 0. I think you will be even happier with your site as time goes by and the engines pick it up. Do you know if they submitted the site to the engines & directories? I would find some Pool Blogs and then post some good info while referencing your site.

Kiril
02-22-2009, 09:25 AM
Did you pay more then 750?

If he paid more than $300 for the actual site he paid too much. With a pre-built template like that, a good developer could customize that in 1-2 hours.

meta elements need some work, but all-in-all, a nice straight forward site that is easy to navigate and gets the required message across to the user.

You might want to make that NSPF logo a link to their site so people can easily find out why having that means anything.

cutcutcut
02-22-2009, 09:35 AM
cut,

Your site is extremely basic but it is coded well and has basic seo already. Did you pay more then 750? I wanted to PM you but you are unable to take PM's and your post count for whatever reason is staying at 0. I think you will be even happier with your site as time goes by and the engines pick it up. Do you know if they submitted the site to the engines & directories? I would find some Pool Blogs and then post some good info while referencing your site.

I dont want to say how much I paid because you can see who built it, but im happy with what i paid, and yea im looking for some pool blogs/forums to post links in. its been submitted to the search engines if you search on google "boca raton pool cleaning service" its already number one "boca raton pool cleaning" is still on the second page but I think that will be number one too because its my exact domain name.

cutcutcut
02-22-2009, 09:36 AM
If he paid more than $300 for the actual site he paid too much. With a pre-built template like that, a good developer could customize that in 1-2 hours.

meta elements need some work, but all-in-all, a nice straight forward site that is easy to navigate and gets the required message across to the user.

You might want to make that NSPF logo a link to their site so people can easily find out why having that means anything.

Thanks I like the idea for the link

Frue
02-22-2009, 09:14 PM
Thanks, but what do you mean?

It is basic and your code has 0 errors. A website is for information purposes. When you start adding all this flash and hoopla it takes away from the main reason for having one. TO INFORM POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ABOUT YOUR COMPANY AND ANSWER QUESTION THEY MAY HAVE. I click on some sites and the pictures are blured and stretched. Great site!

Team-Green L&L
03-02-2009, 07:52 AM
Your site looks great!. The code is simple and there is little to be said by way of content, but the design is nice.