PDA

View Full Version : Question about wright (sit down rider)

tom's lawn care
02-22-2009, 08:47 PM
I was wondering if someone could give me some info on the wright midmount z. I currently have wright standers, and would like to buy a sit down. I have herd that the spindals are breaking. If someone could give me some info on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

The Elements Group
02-22-2009, 09:34 PM
how about the Sentar? I like the standers and am looking to purchase on do you have a 48" rh for sale? i dont mind road trips? i also have a 52" sentar sport which is an awsome mower.....if you want a ride on go with the sentar or everide

tom's lawn care
02-22-2009, 09:54 PM
thanks for the info, and I am currently not selling any mowers, they have all been recently purchased.

The Elements Group
02-22-2009, 11:29 PM
ok but look into the sentar ...how about a trade and some cash

tom's lawn care
02-23-2009, 10:04 AM
I buy all my mowers brand new, so that I don'y have any problems. Sorry No trade, also I can see how much damage ny guys put on them.

WrightCommercial
02-23-2009, 01:10 PM
I was wondering if someone could give me some info on the wright midmount z. I currently have wright standers, and would like to buy a sit down. I have herd that the spindals are breaking. If someone could give me some info on this it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Good Morning!

Thanks for your continued patronage! I would be happy to provide you with more information regarding our Midmount Z, Sentar, and/or Sentar Sport. All provide you with the option to sit. Please contact me directly at jillianj@wrightmfg.com and I can answer any and all questions you might have regarding those units. In the meantime, please feel free to visit our website at http://www.wrightmfg.com/ and click on any of those mower options.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Sales & Marketing Administrator
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
301-360-9810
jillianj@wrightmfg.com
www.wrightmfg.com