PDA

View Full Version : advertising / start up question

Lawn-Guy
02-23-2009, 02:37 AM
ive been in this trade for some time now(approx) 15 years and have made great money at it and now i want to start up my own company my question is what form of advertising do all of u find most beneficial? i have flyers/brochures business cards but im just wondering if i should put a ad in the paper get radio time or what.i have expierence in everthing from design to maintance tohard scaping etc. my concern is with the economy so screwy at the moment... i live in a small county that consist of alot of elderly people who do not like to spend money and alot of people who have weekend / summer homes here there are several companies here but i hear the same thing from every supplier around"they never show up when they say they will" and "during fishing and hunting season there non exsistent" to me thats great i can capatilize off of that by being on time. but its just getting my name out that is worrien me any help would be greatly appreciated and remember money is tight so cheap or free would help-(on my flyers i am offering a senio discount and a public safety officer discount as well as if some one refers me i will give them a credit to there account ) does this sound like a good idea

CMlandscaping&lawncare
02-23-2009, 11:53 AM
sounds like a good idea man

I am getting ready to start my own thing soon, i have been doing this for 5 years and
I am actually going this week to do all my flyers, and then another set of flyers mid march

Ultimate-Lawn-Care
02-23-2009, 12:15 PM
We live in a small area also. We had great success with putting out flyers for clean -ups which has lead to alot of mowing leads. Every fall clean up job we did people were just so glad we showed up when we said and did what we said we would do. Good Luck!

rnd
02-23-2009, 01:44 PM
Go to RNDSIGNS.COM (http://rndsigns.com)to see print advertising ideas from all over the U.S. Request a FREE marketing handbook. See layout ideas, photograghy, online pricing.