PDA

View Full Version : Website - Thoughts and Suggestions Appreciated.

j1v3turk3y
02-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Tossed together a basic website for my biz the other night and would like to get opinions from you guys here.

The site is located at: http://www.apexlawncare.net

I have attempted to keep the website simple while still maintaining as much a professional look as possible for a basic website.

Do you guys have any suggestions about pages/images/etc that I might need to add?

The site is still in the developmental phases and I would appreciate any suggestions you might have to help me improve the site.

Thanks in advance,
Jasn (Apex Lawncare)

krider
02-27-2009, 05:59 PM
I do not think you need pricing on your website. There are so many things, at least here in the North East, that could change the cost of mowing the lawn that it doesn't really help the customer to have that info on the site. I also thought it was a bit weird that when you click the "Thank you for you business" link you get the Current Specials. In the pricing section you have this sentence, "I try to keep my prices reasonable and in the $40/hr work done price range." This is not proper English. There are many other grammar errors elsewhere through out the site. The last thing that is odd is that you list your service area in the Welcome text and again in the service area link. This is redundant and not necessary. The phone is also listed twice but that is not as big of a deal because you want people to find your number quickly and easily. Other than that I like the site.