PDA

View Full Version : Looking for used equipment in Toronto Ontario

FairGreen Inc.
02-24-2009, 03:12 PM
Hey Guys,

I'm having a difficult time finding used equipment in the Toronto area.
I would much rather buy local, as there is a lot of complications with buying equipment over the border.

I'm looking for anything and everything.

If anyone has:

Walker mowers

Zero-turn mowers

Walk-behinds

Echo handhelds

...Let me know asap.

Thanks in advance, Matt

p.s. I posted another thread before this asking the same thing, but for some reason the title of it got re-arranged somehow. I promise I'm not ******ed lol.
So feel free to remove the other one, I wasnt sure how to.

bobw
02-24-2009, 03:41 PM
There really isn't that many problems with cross border stuff. I bought some used stuff up out of Georgia, and it was totally worth doing. Decent shipping can be arranged (freightquote.com) and good shippers can recommend an agent to handle the border stuff. The money you spend on shipping and border stuff has to be figured in to what you're willing to pay, but there is a LOT of good prices in the USA compared to Canada.

FairGreen Inc.
02-24-2009, 03:44 PM
I know, that's what I found too. I'd love to do some business with people in the States but trust is a big issue here too. There's a lot of scammers out there.

JohnnyRoyale
02-24-2009, 04:07 PM
I have a few walk behinds, a Walker and some ferriz z-turns you may want to take a look at. All are used of course with lots of life left in them, all dealer serviced. Let me know if your still interested.

JohnnyRoyale
02-24-2009, 04:10 PM
I have a Walker, and a couple of Ferris Z-Turns, and a couple of Ferris walk behinds possibly for sale. All are used of course, in great mechanical condition and dealer maintained. Nothing wrong with any of them, just time to update. Let me know if interested.

JohnnyRoyale
02-24-2009, 04:10 PM
Double post...oops.

snowman 2008
02-24-2009, 04:26 PM
Johnny Royal

Any 36" wb.

Paul:canadaflag:

FairGreen Inc.
02-24-2009, 04:32 PM
johnnyroyale, sent you a PM

JohnnyRoyale
02-24-2009, 08:36 PM
I do have a couple of wb's, not sure on size. I'll get back to you both with details.

shepoutside
02-24-2009, 10:35 PM
I do have a couple of wb's, not sure on size. I'll get back to you both with details.

If you could let me know too, please !!!

Thanks in Advance!!

FairGreen Inc.
02-25-2009, 08:56 AM
JohnnyRoyale,

can you let me know what Walker you have for sale, what model z-turns, and what walkbehinds?

FairGreen Inc.
02-25-2009, 09:39 PM
buuuuuuuummmp :)

FairGreen Inc.
02-25-2009, 09:41 PM
JohnnyRoyale,

you still have the units for sale? I haven't heard from you at all.
I'm looking into 2 JD z-turns tomorrow, so let me know asap with what you have and how much you're asking.

TheCanadianLawnRanger
02-25-2009, 10:24 PM
DID he ever sya what was for sale. I am looking for some new to me mowers as well. and a trailer:canadaflag: