PDA

View Full Version : T-shirts & Sweatshirts

pagreen
02-24-2009, 11:19 PM
i know alot of people ask where to get stuff made and want a good company to work with for shirts...i wanted to pass on the company that i use and they do very good work. Very high quality, great service, and very good design ideas....type Eric in the promo code spot and he should hook you up... or just send me a pm when you order and i will call him.......

http://www.designprintwear.com/index.html

Lawn-Guy
02-25-2009, 12:33 AM
www.customink.com is nice they have it set up to were u can design your shirt and get pricing all online

yard_dawg
02-25-2009, 09:27 AM
use local screen print here. got a one on one relationship, and keeps the money in the same county where i live.

pagreen
02-25-2009, 01:22 PM
to the top and i forgot to say in the promo code spot make sure you use CAPS when you type ERIC......

br549oicu8
02-25-2009, 02:01 PM
www.customink.com is nice they have it set up to were u can design your shirt and get pricing all online

DUDE!! That's a cool site! Awesome how you can see the design and upload your own logo, resize it, move it around....
Thanks for the link!

Lawn-Guy
02-25-2009, 05:57 PM
anytime glad to help

creativedezign
02-25-2009, 07:43 PM
i have been using vistaprint.com they have been great for tee shirts, business cards, car door magnets, and lawn signs. there is always some sort of discount going on...so if you search in google for vistaprint.com coupon you get a ton of hits and you will pay like 50% of the normal price.

Lucky Star Lawn Care
02-26-2009, 01:49 AM
i know alot of people ask where to get stuff made and want a good company to work with for shirts...i wanted to pass on the company that i use and they do very good work. Very high quality, great service, and very good design ideas....type Eric in the promo code spot and he should hook you up... or just send me a pm when you order and i will call him.......

http://www.designprintwear.com/index.html

Quit looking as soon as i saw "6 white tshirts one color for $89.99 tshirt special" Thats fn crazy.
I also just use a couple local guys

J.A.G LAWNCARE
02-26-2009, 01:22 PM
who are they trying to fool????????????? $89.00 WHAT A DEAL...........

MiguelTX
07-25-2009, 04:08 PM
Walgreens around the corner usually has stacks of plain (colored) t-shirts on sale, 2 for $10. Of course you'll have to figure out how to do your own lettering. I think you can pick up iron-on lettering on eBay.

JB1
07-25-2009, 04:11 PM
use local screen print here. got a one on one relationship, and keeps the money in the same county where i live.

and thats a very good way, thats what I do.

MiguelTX
07-25-2009, 07:18 PM
+1

But... my shirt tag says, "Made in Vietnam"