PDA

View Full Version : Some Pricing Help?

creativedezign
02-25-2009, 06:46 PM
I'm just starting to get a chart made up for some general prices.... i could use some opinions, what do you charge?
for:
-spring cleanup, bed edging and 1 yard of mulch

-spring cleanup, bed edging and 2 yards of mulch

-spring cleanup, bed edging and 5 yards of mulch

also i would be happy to get any replies about the pricing of any other common jobs....
Thanks

mowerbrad
02-25-2009, 11:01 PM
There are alot of variables that come into effect when pricing any job. Some include, amount of edging, amount of clean-up required, location, tool/equipment used, ect. And prices vary so much from place to place, that what I might be able to charge, would be 10% less than you could charge. You really need to know your expenses and what you want to take in per hour.

Columbia Care
02-25-2009, 11:47 PM
I start with a base hourly labor rate. I have a Residential and a Commercial rate. I review the job, estimate the amount of material and time required to perform the work, then add my Over Head. Keep in mind that when you do a job, you might want to put money back to cover future repairs which will occur.

Good Luck!

ambersLawnmowing
02-26-2009, 02:37 AM
Spring clean ups =$ hourly
Bed edging = $ Free with year contract or if sold alone it is $2.50 a foot with 50ft. min.
Mulch is never the same. if i have to truck mulch around the county to the job site some are paying more then others

RGM
02-26-2009, 02:42 AM
Like everyone is saying charge by the hour include time to pick up mulch and a dump fee and time if needed.

RODNEYREECE
02-27-2009, 01:50 PM
Make sure you include time to pickup and delivery materials/haul off any dedbris and cleanup

LKNBigFish
02-27-2009, 02:44 PM
$40-$60/hr