PDA

View Full Version : logo and name

lawncare010
02-26-2009, 05:37 PM
ok everyone this is my 4th year cutting grass and i need a new name and a new logo so if u have any post them up

Carolina Cuts
02-26-2009, 05:42 PM
post what up? "Our" names and logos?

Carolina Cuts
logo above.... :o)

hmmmmm... for you??? Lemme see.... 4 years in biz.... with no name all this time....
*thinkin hard... thinkin hard....*

Got it!!!!!!

Procrastinator Lawn Service... and maybe you can do like... I dunno... a clock as your logo, but instead of regular sec & min. arms, you could substitute them with trimmers or something...

How bout' Lincoln Lawn Care....???

lawncare010
02-26-2009, 05:59 PM
i have been using my last name

wonchoba's lawn care

Carolina Cuts
02-26-2009, 06:04 PM
yea but Lincoln Lawn Care flooooooooooows.....

hmmm....

Last names work well.... I have often thought about switching to my last name... mainly when my pops died.... haven't yet though.... Carolina Cuts floooows.....

So, you just have to come up with a good logo?

lawncare010
02-26-2009, 06:17 PM
yes that is all i need

M&SLawnCare
02-26-2009, 08:36 PM
Do a search on google for custom logo and you'll get a hundred different companies that can make you a logo.

DLAWNS
02-26-2009, 10:44 PM
Do a search on google for custom logo and you'll get a hundred different companies that can make you a logo.

I like Lincoln Lawn Care also, Short, sweet and to the point. Just make sure that no one else has it.

Carolina Cuts--you weren't kidding that you were going for the most sarcastic posts. You have me laughing my as* off.

Carolina Cuts
02-27-2009, 12:10 AM
well, it's all in fun... especially if the 'ammo' is handed to me... but I would never flat out insult anybody.... sometimes theres a fine line between fun and jerkoff...

I'ma ball breaker, always have been... but like said... all in fun... and I will always try to throw in my actual advice... :o)

I'll even offer my part time services.... I like to tinker with logos and whatnot... give me some ideas, I'll try to put something together, seeing as I 'have no life' this time of year....

lawncare010
02-27-2009, 07:46 AM
i think i am going to go with either wonchoba's lawn care/service or lincoln lawn care/service can u make a logo with this pic for both of the names
http://www.liloia.com/lawnmower.gif

hvphotog
02-27-2009, 08:46 AM
post what up? "Our" names and logos?

Carolina Cuts
logo above.... :o)

hmmmmm... for you??? Lemme see.... 4 years in biz.... with no name all this time....
*thinkin hard... thinkin hard....*

Got it!!!!!!

Procrastinator Lawn Service... and maybe you can do like... I dunno... a clock as your logo, but instead of regular sec & min. arms, you could substitute them with trimmers or something...

How bout' Lincoln Lawn Care....???

Nice :clapping:

Carolina Cuts
02-27-2009, 08:47 AM
I'll mess with it tonight....
I actually have some holes to dig today.... yahoo !!!! The world still needs ditchdiggers!!!

Fife Lawn&Lane
02-27-2009, 01:51 PM
Carolina cuts since you offered what do you think of this? The color needs to be reversed in some of the lettering I know but what else?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/330Dakota/CompanyLogo.jpg

Carolina Cuts
02-27-2009, 03:20 PM
hmmmm. I'm torn about that one... the 3-D image is throwin' me off.

first and foremost, I'd lower Residential/Commercial down to the bottom.

Possibly raise Fife info and "Your Property Maintenance Professionals" up...

maybe I'm just tired or not familiar with it, but what is the 3D image of?

ahhahahhahahahahha oops, nevermind.... got it... .Canada.... yup, was up late last night....

Carolina Cuts
02-27-2009, 03:26 PM
Personally, I'm not a big fan of preset images with logos... a TRUE logo should be able to be created in black n white and also look just as good when reversed in white and black.... as soon as you start adding images, it could turn in to a cluster#$@!..... this particular pushmower has a 'cartoonish' look, which changes the entire "LOOK" of the logo....

just my opinion though.... I dunno if I'm happy with either of these.... getting writers block without the story to write.... anyone else wanna take a crack at it?

lawncare010
02-27-2009, 03:46 PM
i guess u r right can u find a push mower pic and make it but make the name Kyle Wonchoba's Lawn Care

hvphotog
02-27-2009, 05:01 PM
Carolina love the Gusto but for my two cents the little mower seems very juvenvile. which may not be a bad thing if that is what your after.. Your logo is great and says professional which i think is what he is after too..

Carolina Cuts
02-27-2009, 05:55 PM
Soooo just add Kyle to it???

I can sit all day long on the net lookin' @ lawnmower pictures, but I'm not going to. :o)

find the pic you want and I'll work with it... I don't mind #3 so much... Could add Kyle in small text above your last name.

Fife Lawn&Lane
02-27-2009, 11:57 PM
ok so I made a new one

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y55/330Dakota/logo1.jpg

let me know what you think.

Carolina Cuts
02-28-2009, 08:20 AM
I like it...

hvphotog
02-28-2009, 04:32 PM
Bingo.... thats the one~!

bohiaa
02-28-2009, 07:40 PM
Guys, when it comes to logo's simple is just fine, remember if your going to put these on letter heads invoices and estimates and such, dont use color.
and if there going on your truck's remember the color of the truck also,
the fireman one was wayyy to hard on the eyes.

Luck

supercuts
03-01-2009, 12:13 PM
lincoln logs and lawn?

Runner
03-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Guys, when it comes to logo's simple is just fine, remember if your going to put these on letter heads invoices and estimates and such, dont use color.
and if there going on your truck's remember the color of the truck also,
the fireman one was wayyy to hard on the eyes.
Luck

And do NOT use a cartoon picture of a PUSH mower. think bigger, and think long term. in a few years, when you are out there mowing on a nice Z or a powerful front deck, are you really going to want this logo? I mean come on...It is more like something Joe Handyman would have on his flyer (right next to the cartoon paint roller) hanging in a supermarket vestibule...Don't mean to sound brutal,...but just being honest. There have been some really nice logo designs put on here in the last few days. look through the posts and check them out. These may give you some insight into something more suitable for your (real) needs.

Lucky Star Lawn Care
03-02-2009, 03:48 AM
Just use your last name no need for your first..imo