PDA

View Full Version : 33" Craftsman mower Sears walk behind zero turn

ExclusiveLawnCare
02-26-2009, 08:06 PM
Craftsman 33'' walk behind lawn mower zero turn, could be used for commercial as well for new business just starting out small.

This is for a New/Used Craftsman 33'' self propelled walk behind zero turn lawn mower. Its been slightly used but very very low hours on it no more then 20 that's for sure. It has a 4 speed transmission with reverse, the mower really moves in 4th gear. And a 10.5 hp Brigs & Straton engine that starts with one pull and more than enough power for normal cutting! Mower sells new at Sears for around $1200-1400 depending on sales. Youíll love being able to cut your lawn in half the time and get in that tight gate if needed!

-First break-in oil change already done and everything has been checked over!!! -"BAGGER"- comes with the unit as well because Sears does not sale it with the unit.($175) with a new improved zipper not the little cheap one they put on it. Also have mower,engine,bagger manuals.

Local only please.

--$949.00-- o.b.o.

P.M. me with your email so I may Show you pictures. (I don't know how to put them up on here)

ExclusiveLawnCare
02-27-2009, 09:37 PM
SOLD please delete.