PDA

View Full Version : Nightscaping Contractors - Meet Here.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-27-2009, 08:56 AM
I have sent out a message to all Nightscaping Contractors encouraging them to come to Lawnsite and meet up here. Nightscaping has for years operated a couple of private forums that have enabled the contractors, distributors, reps. and employees to congregate and communicate. I think it is important to keep that sense of community alive as we transition away from NS and into the broader market.

So hopefully we will start to see some new faces here at lawnsite soon! I look forward to it. :)

Have a great day... I am off to make some lemonade! ;)

irrig8r
02-27-2009, 11:33 AM
Reading between the lines I would think you mean that life has handed you some lemons today....BTW, did you invite any of the NS reps?

Oh, and as of this hour the NS website is still up with no changes.

djt22
02-27-2009, 11:52 AM
Just spoke with a lady at nightscaping and they are closing their doors next week for reorganization and anticipate that to be for only a week. She was preparing an email from the president explaining what is gonna to happen. Hope this helps.

irrig8r
02-27-2009, 11:57 AM
Just spoke with a lady at nightscaping and they are closing their doors next week for reorganization and anticipate that to be for only a week. She was preparing an email from the president explaining what is gonna to happen. Hope this helps.

Was that Connie you talked to?

djt22
02-27-2009, 12:00 PM
That sounds about right unless there is another that started with a "C"?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
02-27-2009, 12:55 PM
Hopefully the information Connie is about to distribute is correct. I can only hope so.

The effect of this business closing on our industry will be remarkable. Even those who do not use NS fixtures or Transformers will be affected. Think of how many of us rely on and love the ACE Connector. Think of how many innovations will be lost or not pursued to fruition.

Calls and emails of support for this venerable company should be sent directly to the management. There might still be a chance to encourage a change of direction and save the business.

Regards.

irrig8r
02-27-2009, 01:47 PM
I just posted a part of an email I received from La Vesta Locklin.

http://www.lawnsite.com/showpost.php?p=2806478&postcount=8