PDA

View Full Version : Hey there, a new an d maybe the only one from outside the US

Casch112
03-01-2009, 10:02 AM
Hey there, just stopping by to introduce myself and say hello.

I am Chris, living in Germany, 40 years old and this will be my second season in the lawn care business and I am really excited about it.
2006 I started my Property Services with Cleaning private & commercial Residences.
At the begining of 2008 came the first customer with the request for lawn care, so I started the last season with this service.
This year I would like to grow up the lawn service for private homes (mowing, trimming, edging) with additional services: sweeping and washing walkways and later cleaning the gutters.

My first experiences with lawn care camewhen I was young. I did the lawn service for my parents a long time.

My Equipement: a 21" push mower, a Dry-/Wet-Vacuum, an electric Blower and misc. hand-tools.
This year I would like to add a self propelled 21" John Deere Mulch Mower JS63V, a trimming-mower (DR or Ariens), hand-held Trimmer and Edger.
In the next two years a yard-vac (Billy Goat VQ1002), a 33" walk behind, an aerifier and finally a 4WD-Pick-Up or a light duty truck with a bigger trailer!

I found this forum in January looking for a lot of great advice on advertising and estimating. I figure there's no better way than to learn from those who have been there! So I am looking forward to all of the new posts and new advice to help me out.

Greetings from the other side of the ocean.

Christoph Asch
Asch Property Services

lawnfreak09
03-01-2009, 10:37 AM
welcome to the site and good look in 09

DLAWNS
03-01-2009, 11:52 AM
Welcome to Lawnsite. I look forward to talking with you in the future.