PDA

View Full Version : Like New Echo-PB 620

LALawnboy
03-02-2009, 05:19 PM
Hey guys, I've got an almost new (hasn't even been through 3 full tanks of gas yet) Echo PB-620 for sale. Nothing wrong with it at all, just a little overkill for my postage stamp residential lawns. I paid just over $420 with tax, so I'm asking $380 for it. Let me know if ya'll want pics and I'll get them up as soon as possible.

Todd

ambersLawnmowing
03-02-2009, 06:06 PM
$365 new on sale for spring at Dealer around here.. Best of luck with your sale

LALawnboy
03-02-2009, 08:03 PM
Man, ya'll have some serious deals up there. I got it for $399 before tax.

kaferhaus
03-02-2009, 08:24 PM
same here, dealer is selling them for $365.00.

Hard to get anywhere near a new price on a used one even if its' only been "demo'd". Good luck with it though I feel your pain.

LALawnboy
03-03-2009, 01:22 AM
bump to the top

LALawnboy
03-27-2009, 01:26 AM
Bump. Lowering price to $350. Willing to negotiate on the price.

Todd

BGClawns101
03-27-2009, 10:32 AM
In cinci i can get one bran new for 299 plus tax i think i might just get a new one

Cathman
03-27-2009, 01:25 PM
Hey folks, isnt there a rule regarding all the previous postings? This is a Buyer Beware forum if i recall correctly. I am sure a PM would have been more appropriate and the gent could have adjusted his posting as he preferred. Good to let him know, just do it privately.

By the way, here in the Texas, i can get one for a $1. See, about as valuable as all the post above.

Good luck with your sale.

GriffinLawnService
03-27-2009, 07:52 PM
got any pics?

LALawnboy
03-28-2009, 02:30 AM
Alright guys, I'm going to hold off on selling right now. Obviously, there a lot of different price reductions going on now with these units since Echo is discontinuing them. I'll let ya'll know if I change my mind.

LALawnboy
05-04-2009, 06:35 PM
Ok, I'm going to try and get this blower moved. It's still in like new condtion. I'm willing to drop as low as $300 (so please don't ask to go any lower). I would possibly be willing to ship, but obviously at your expense. I'll have to check into shipping prices but I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap.

Big C
05-04-2009, 08:49 PM
Ok, I'm going to try and get this blower moved. It's still in like new condtion. I'm willing to drop as low as $300 (so please don't ask to go any lower). I would possibly be willing to ship, but obviously at your expense. I'll have to check into shipping prices but I'm sure it wouldn't be cheap.

Don't let these guys bullsh!t you into lowering your prices.....ask them for proof of these low prices (especially the $299 guy)......betcha won't get it.
stick to your guns and sell your stuff.

Big C
05-04-2009, 08:54 PM
In cinci i can get one bran new for 299 plus tax i think i might just get a new one
Yeah right!

LALawnboy
05-04-2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks Big C! I've been back and forth over and over so many times on selling this blower. The thing is, yeah the backpack has a lot of power. However, putting that thing on and off so many times gets old for small amounts of debris. I've actually timed myself and on nearly every property, I'm much quicker with my handheld and I'm able to squeeze into spots where the backpack is sure a pain.

Big C
05-05-2009, 03:23 AM
Thanks Big C! I've been back and forth over and over so many times on selling this blower. The thing is, yeah the backpack has a lot of power. However, putting that thing on and off so many times gets old for small amounts of debris. I've actually timed myself and on nearly every property, I'm much quicker with my handheld and I'm able to squeeze into spots where the backpack is sure a pain.

I have the same blower and also switched from a handheld. I also thought it was a pain in the azz compared to my hh....but now i can throw that sucker on and off my back with ease.....it takes a little time to get use to it I guess.