PDA

View Full Version : Greenstar lawn care

greenstar lawn
03-02-2009, 11:19 PM
Hey guys i am new to the site and just wanted to say a little about myself. My name is Brian I am located in Macomb Michigan and love it here. I am a smaller lco only about 80 customers. I started doing lawn care to pay for college now that its over i made it my full time job. I love working outside and love doing nice work to make people happy in this down economy. I look forward to chatting with you and giving my 2 cents and hope the same in return.

DLAWNS
03-03-2009, 09:43 AM
Welcome to Lawnsite and I look forward to speaking with you in the future.

greenstar lawn
03-03-2009, 02:23 PM
thanks DLawns. I enjoyed reading some of your threads and admiring your work and equipment. I like how you give your opinion and help to other lco. I also like how you like redmax and exmark:weightlifter: Also i was wondering about fluid film and how well it works for you i am considering trying it out myself but cant seem to find it anywhere where i am at.

J & D Greens
03-03-2009, 03:23 PM
Hi Brian
I'm glad you had the opportunity to go to college. You probably took some real useful classes that make it easier to run your company. I just started mine two seasons ago and look forward to the time when I can go full time with it. Look forward to sharing, David

greenstar lawn
03-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Hi David
yeah going full time has paid off. Though i have a good client based it just seems so hard to expand with all the low ballers around me. But right now i am thankful for the lawns i have and cant wait to start this spring. I wish you the best of luck this season and look forward to chatting with you

DLAWNS
03-03-2009, 11:48 PM
thanks DLawns. I enjoyed reading some of your threads and admiring your work and equipment. I like how you give your opinion and help to other lco. I also like how you like redmax and exmark:weightlifter: Also i was wondering about fluid film and how well it works for you i am considering trying it out myself but cant seem to find it anywhere where i am at.

Thanks for the nice words. I love the fluid film. I use it on all kinds of stuff. I puts it on the decks of my mowers and it keeps them so much cleaner. I also use it on on my truck loader, snowblower, and edger to reduce dirt buildup. On top of that it's safe for grass and plants. There is a fluid film forum on here for more info. You should check it out. You can also Private message Dano50 or joyoffluidfilm for more info and for a free sample. You should be able to PM within 10 days of being member and once you have 10 posts. Talk to ya soon.

greenstar lawn
03-04-2009, 10:48 AM
Thanks for the information. I will be sending him a pm and hopefully try out this fluid film i hear so much about