ALLPro Landscaping
03-03-2009, 12:19 AM
OK do you have a question

ALLPro Landscaping
03-03-2009, 12:20 AM
Oh welcome aboard. OOPS sorry

DLAWNS
03-03-2009, 08:44 AM
Welcome to the site and good luck in '09.

Granite King
03-03-2009, 12:45 PM
Hi,

I am 1 of 3 brothers of Old New England Granite/Reed Corp. Our family business started back in the mid 60's as a landscape co and then after many years of maintenance and landscape design projects we decided to change gears and focus our business into antique granite hardscape material and other products; ie granite bridge block, slope curbing, cobblestones, antique brick paving block, and antique slate. We are antique/historical granite reclaimers. We are installers too but because of the abundance of these products we are now wholesalers of these magnificent products. We build retaining walls with the granite block and build driveways and walk ways with the cobblestones and brick pavers. We are currently reclaiming 100 year old cobblestones from the alley ways and streets around an old New England Mill. We are reclaiming 100 year old granite block from 3 Boston Bridges. Some of the block is so unqiue that you can use these pieces as sitting stones. We are also reclaiming brick pavers from a 100 year old brewery. What cobblestones were for the New England streets brick pavers were used in the Midwest streets in the early 1900's. This particular brewery was build with the brick paving block. The red hues of this brick is magnificent.
In this day and age people are in tune with "going green" and using recycled products. These products although not for everyone has a place for hardscape projects. Would anyone like to see any pictures?

Thank you for letting me share my business with you.

Graniteman

Erik Kuijvenhoven
03-03-2009, 09:47 PM
Welcome to the site and good luck in '09. ///Incredeble landscaping

Thanks guys :) Hope to learn some cool stuff i'm very new to forums myself so hopefully ill learn how to navigate effeciantly soon :)

Erik Kuijvenhoven
03-03-2009, 09:55 PM
I am part owner of Lynden Lawn Care / Lynden Construction
Jeff and I own the Lynden company's, we serve the greater
Halton Area.

Summer: we do Property Maint.. / Landscaping construction
Winter: Wine cellars / Bamboo flooring / Custom kitchen, bathroom's

Forgot snow plowing lol I guess its been that long, I havent been out in a month..... :hammerhead: