PDA

View Full Version : 5X8 Trailer F/S in Maryland

cherrylawncare
03-03-2009, 02:34 AM
I have a 5x8 open landscape trailer for sale. 2006 model mesh floor. $450 OBO

301-455-1002

aericmccoy
03-03-2009, 04:45 PM
hey i am just starting off and need a trailer. what is the least you will take for it im not trying to low ball you i just dont have the money but i could give you about 200. like i said not trying to insult you but that what im working.

cherrylawncare
03-03-2009, 09:24 PM
aericmccoy check your PM

PMLawns
03-03-2009, 09:51 PM
Where in MD are you located?

cherrylawncare
03-03-2009, 09:52 PM
Montgomery County MD

aericmccoy
03-04-2009, 09:00 AM
Im located in (Harford county)....I don't know what you meant by the leftover and hand me downs THING but I make $9.00 a hour working overnight stocking shelves in a store. Some people got to work with what they got until they can get what they want. I have NO credit and don't believe in borrowing if i cant pay it right back...I just bought a 2001 chevy siverado 1500 4x4 with all the good stuff brush bar Baja mud tires and tinted widows plus its as clean as it was when it came off the assembly line. Paid cash for my truck and my mower both used...for now i will buy used items until i can buy new which wont take long with my determination. 2 1/2 years to save just to buy those two items outright there all mine NO payments....I could piss on them and set them on fire if i wanted because there paid for. This will be my first year in the business but i have 10 years experience im 27.....I think Im gonna do just fine with my leftover and hand me downs...so do you have a left over trailer for sale???

PMLawns
03-05-2009, 01:14 AM
Calm down there junior, don't get em all ruffled up for nothing. Apparently, you are taking my equipment list personal to you trying to get a inexpensive trailer, for a cheap price. I know that there are a few here who were fortunate enough to begin this industry, with the best of equipment. I myself am not one. I don't believe it's beneficial to anyone to on the "have and have nots".....As far as your equipment or anyone else's...I could give a squat less. Your truck ....my truck...your ztr....your's ....the next guys....Blah Blah Blah I have seen those who cut a better edge manually than those with a bed edger.

Keep your chin up...good luck with your season fella!!