PDA

View Full Version : 36" Scag Belt Drive PROPANE CONVERSION-NJ

brianlooft
03-04-2009, 10:11 AM
Scag 36" walk behind belt drive. Converted to run on propane. Takes standard BBQ size tank. Refill anywhere!
Kawasaki FB460V engine with carb conversion for propane.

This was the workhorse of my lawn business last year. By using this mower and all 4 cycle trimmers, edgers, blowers, etc.. you can market your lawn care business as GREEN and low-emission! Add organic fertilizers and alternatives to chemicals and your way ahead of the other guys and can charge a premium as well.I had a great response in my area and was hired to head the organic program for a large lawn care company, so I'm selling off my business machines. This is a quality conversion with the carb having been reworked and an industrial regulator added as well. This has always run excellent for me. Get alot of lawns done on one tank.
New mulching blades put on last year but they are not perfect. Safety features were removed by previous owner.
Buyer must pick the mower up in Stewartsville, NJ.

Added benefits:
There is up to a 60% reduction in smog forming emissions and 80% reduction in toxic emissions compared with diesel and gasoline fuel. This can be used to market your business.
No spillage, theft, or contamination concerns that occur with other fuels.

Brian 908-674-3392

brianlooft
03-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Oh yeah. Looking to get $1300. Also listed on e-bay.

IntegrityGuy
03-04-2009, 10:15 AM
wow. didnt know that could be done.

What year is that mower?

AintNoFun
03-04-2009, 12:09 PM
bump, for a pretty cool mower!

Sack
03-04-2009, 12:28 PM
Not to mention you can prob cook up a wicked burger as you cut.

djagusch
03-04-2009, 01:28 PM
Because of the manual clutch (I own 2 with manual's and they work great) it would between a 1988 to 1994 or so. Looks like it's in good shape, and shows Scag's last a long time.