PDA

View Full Version : Just starting out! NEED HELP

newguyintown09
03-04-2009, 08:30 PM
:confused:I am just starting out and I have a meeting tomorrow morning to meet with a commercial client to look over his lawn and following he would like a price. I am stumped because I am wondering what should I include in the price I give him. Mowing, trimming... Do I include edging, bush trimming, fall cleanup, etc. and if i do how much should I charge for these things????

mow2nd
03-04-2009, 09:14 PM
nobody on here will be able to help you with that question. How mean how big is the property, shrubs, few trees or a lot of trees, etc, etc? I'm always confused to how you guys just start something without knowing what you're doing. What makes you qualified to starting a lawn care business? Have you worked in the industry before? If you have worked for somebody in the business you should of learned from them.

Guess all I can say is GOOD LUCK!!!

JB1
03-04-2009, 09:21 PM
:confused:I am just starting out and I have a meeting tomorrow morning to meet with a commercial client to look over his lawn and following he would like a price. I am stumped because I am wondering what should I include in the price I give him. Mowing, trimming... Do I include edging, bush trimming, fall cleanup, etc. and if i do how much should I charge for these things????

May the Powers of the Universe be with you.

tom's lawn care
03-04-2009, 09:37 PM
I usually just include mowing, trimming around driveways, poles, sidewalks, and beds. And blowing off sidewalks, driveways, and flower beds. Also I usually charge between 35-50 dollars for an average yard. (Never charge under 30.00 dollars for a yard) if you have any other questions, just let me know.

CLARK LAWN
03-04-2009, 10:24 PM
nobody on here will be able to help you with that question. How mean how big is the property, shrubs, few trees or a lot of trees, etc, etc? I'm always confused to how you guys just start something without knowing what you're doing. What makes you qualified to starting a lawn care business? Have you worked in the industry before? If you have worked for somebody in the business you should of learned from them.

Guess all I can say is GOOD LUCK!!!

careful some one may call you hostel.LOL

JB1
03-04-2009, 10:30 PM
careful some one may call you hostel.LOL

yeah, show the love.