PDA

View Full Version : Hyndsite software

CANADIAN MIKE
03-04-2009, 10:58 PM
Any of you guys use this software?

Flow Control
03-04-2009, 11:17 PM
I use Hindsite and recommend it to any and all irrigation contractors that will listen.

mitchgo
03-04-2009, 11:41 PM
Looks like a great program!

I wonder if you can edit the program to specify your own needs in specialized fields.

Seeing that Demo makes me really appreciate the program our company uses which can be edited and is specified for direct things we use in our line of work

Flow Control
03-05-2009, 12:18 AM
Looks like a great program!

I wonder if you can edit the program to specify your own needs in specialized fields.

Seeing that Demo makes me really appreciate the program our company uses which can be edited and is specified for direct things we use in our line of work

Give me an example

mitchgo
03-05-2009, 01:00 AM
Well I can't say too much mainly because I don't know hindsite and have never used it. I'm sure it's great. But through the demo it seems to cover a broad amount of things, but not too specific. I'm sure sometimes you are using it and say ' man I wish it could do this for me'

The program we use was actually made from my boss's friend... who does nothing in his life except watch star trek and code..

If I felt I needed something extra on the program I could tell my boss and he would relay it to him, and in a couple weeks its on the program.

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-05-2009, 07:55 AM
The program we use was actually made from my boss's friend... who does nothing in his life except watch star trek and code..

If I felt I needed something extra on the program I could tell my boss and he would relay it to him, and in a couple weeks its on the program.

I'd give anything to be friends with this guy.

In THE GRADUATE It was "plastics"

Today it is "code" I am totally codeless.

Kiril
03-05-2009, 09:58 AM
Rep alert .... the number of people pushing this software on this site is sickening.

hoskm01
03-05-2009, 10:16 AM
Rep alert .... the number of people pushing this software on this site is sickening.
Maybe its decent?

DanaMac
03-05-2009, 10:17 AM

Same with the shrubblers :rolleyes:

zimmatic
03-05-2009, 12:31 PM
I use hindsite and share the same views as ICS

Kiril
03-05-2009, 12:39 PM
Maybe its decent?

I have read mixed reviews and the cost to purchase it outright is phenomenally high, as well as the annual lease cost.

I'm not against the software if you want to pay those prices, just the constant, unending promotions of the product by "new" posters.

Mike Leary
03-05-2009, 02:47 PM
I have read mixed reviews and the cost to purchase it outright is phenomenally high, as well as the annual lease cost. .

Have we forgotten how to post links, or did I miss something?

Kiril
03-05-2009, 03:37 PM
Have we forgotten how to post links, or did I miss something?

They are scattered throughout this site. Good luck finding them.

Flow Control
03-05-2009, 03:55 PM
I think the AZ Gardner was not happy with his trial of the software. I spoke with him before I leased.

hoskm01
03-05-2009, 04:45 PM
I think the AZ Gardner was not happy with his trial of the software. I spoke with him before I leased.
Not happy and you went ahead still?

kozmo
03-05-2009, 07:32 PM
I have been using hindsite for six years saves time,labor and bring up profit margins.awesome

commirr
03-10-2009, 08:57 PM
My company just purchased the software - well leased it. So far so good. We will have to wait and see once we really use it in the field. Our problem at the moment is finding the PDA's that fit our field. There is a few out there but extremely pricey anyone have any suggestions or using a PDA that works for them.

kozmo
03-12-2009, 12:24 PM
We bought all are pdas on eBay all reconditioned if you want the company I'm sure i could look it up

irrigation man
03-12-2009, 12:24 PM
great setup and they are very helpful well worth the money,you will save the cost of it in lost man hours and parts they forget to tell u they used on sight in no time