- Lawn Mowing and Lawn Care Scheduling
- Grounds Care (i.e. - Landscaping) Scheduling
- Invoicing
- Expense Tracking
- Contract Management
- Accounts Receivable
- Tracking Tasks and Estimates
- etc., etc. etc.

Now, it's important to note that I developed this system myself for myself - it hasn't been designed for others to use, so for some or maybe all of it, it might not be straight forward as to how to use it. Feel free to look it over and I'll be happy to answer any questions about using it that I can. From the feedback and questions I get, I will work on it to try to make it more "user friendly" and will post updates as I do so...There are some minor changes that you might want to make before using (i.e. - I have some 'default' names setup for scheduling, for example).....

The database is located at:

http://www.regal-home-services.com/rlc_blank.mdb

It is about 20 MB...You will be prompted to open or save. Choose the 'save' option. This has been developed in MS-Access 2003...
Andy

fonzi
05-21-2011, 10:38 PM
Hi,

that link didn't work and I was curious to see your work. Do you still have the database, and can I use it with your permission if I like it?

THSG
05-22-2011, 09:35 AM
Hi,

that link didn't work and I was curious to see your work. Do you still have the database, and can I use it with your permission if I like it?

Ya we'd like to see it ! Re- post it because that link is not working.

BaxtersEssentialLawnCare
05-23-2011, 09:54 AM
yeah man that link is bad. If you would repost that would be awesome. Btw I want to say I think its great that after you built the database you put it out there for other lcos. Thx

joshuah
02-28-2012, 04:08 AM
does anyone know what happened with this database? I am really keen on starting to use something similar for my business...

Or would someone mind sharing something they know of which is similar?