PDA

View Full Version : FS: Jacobsen 522TA walk greens mower

VWBOBD
03-05-2009, 12:09 PM
Excellent condition, comes with transport wheels and catcher.Also has longer front roller brackets to get the cut to about 1 1/4 inces, will include shorter rollers too. Has grooved front roller that really makes the cut nice. It is driven by a large rear roler that stripes the lawn just line a ball field . Was used at my private residence. I bought it new. It has been meticulously maintained. I also have shop manual for it. It has a honda GX120 4.0 engine that starts on first pull. It is clean , looks almost new. Just needs to be sharpened to be perfect. I can have sharpened locally for an additional charge if you want. It has a provision for a light kit that you can order through kilpatric turf if you want to mow at night. I hate to sell it but I bought a Jacobsen 72" riding reel mower and this is collection dust. I paid around $6300.00 for this mower and I checked , they are now near 7000.00 for the same one. I will ship at buyers expense, will require small amount for palleting it and wrapping for shipment.
$850.00 + shipping and prepping to ship Will except paypal , certified check , and money orders. shipping averages around 150-175. weighs over 300 lbs. Grass catcher not pictured but is included :drinkup:

edit - you can't post an email address at the site. thanks, Mike

VWBOBD
03-06-2009, 10:21 AM
I forgot to mention this has an 11 blade reel and can be adjust down to 3/8":usflag:

VWBOBD
03-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Pm me if iterested, will go $775.00 plus shipping . need to sell

VWBOBD
03-20-2009, 07:48 PM
:weightlifter::weightlifter::weightlifter: