PDA

View Full Version : Some stuff I did with my old company

pilot75
03-05-2009, 06:27 PM
Okay so here are a few things I did with my old company and that they still do, and hopefully one day I will be able to book these kind of jobs. When you see them have pity on my back because all we had for equipment was a dingo with lots of attachments, a truck and trailer, and a wheelbarrow. I apologize these are not the best before and afters...my dad is a great landscaper but not so much on the photographer thing.

Lake Patio (http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww302/pilotlandscapeservices/Lake%20Patio/)
This was a patio right on the lake. When you look at it the blue liner in the one pond is because the people wanted to actually be able to sit in the pond so we used an actual pool liner so it could take the beating and UV exposure. We also built the wall pictured there and brought in the fill dirt. A lot easier to dig in than that nasty hard rocky clay.

Random waterfalls (http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww302/pilotlandscapeservices/Random%20Waterfalls/)
Here is an array of different water features we have done over the years.

The big one (http://s730.photobucket.com/albums/ww302/pilotlandscapeservices/The%20big%20one/)
Here is one of the largest whatever features we did while I was there. There was also a stamped concrete patio there but you cannot see it in this picture. I will try to find one of it later.

Nick's Lawn Care
03-05-2009, 06:40 PM
Everything looks great except for that blue tarp...

Nick

pilot75
03-05-2009, 06:56 PM
Not a tarp....as I said in the post about it, it is actually a swimming pool liner. We could have done black but the uv would have broken it down quicker and it isn't meant for the wear and tear not to mention they get slick. Sometimes what the customer wants is what they get.

Nick's Lawn Care
03-05-2009, 07:01 PM
Not a tarp....as I said in the post about it, it is actually a swimming pool liner. We could have done black but the uv would have broken it down quicker and it isn't meant for the wear and tear not to mention they get slick. Sometimes what the customer wants is what they get.

I understand it is a liner; but it is sticking out, you could of covered it up a little...

Just my 2 cents... I'm not bashing the rest looks great!

Nick

KrayzKajun
03-05-2009, 07:02 PM
Sometimes what the customer wants is what they get.

Amen to that!!:laugh:

pilot75
03-05-2009, 07:06 PM
I understand it is a liner; but it is sticking out, you could of covered it up a little...

Just my 2 cents... I'm not bashing the rest looks great!

Nick

Oh I agree completely. If it was me I would have just went with round stone and you still could have gotten in it, but they didn't want any rock in that part of the garden. I see there is some showing on the edges and I think that was covered up after the photos, it should have been at least.

Nick's Lawn Care
03-05-2009, 07:39 PM
Oh I agree completely. If it was me I would have just went with round stone and you still could have gotten in it, but they didn't want any rock in that part of the garden. I see there is some showing on the edges and I think that was covered up after the photos, it should have been at least.

Yea thats what i was thinking, Great work though!

DLAWNS
03-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Great work, everything looks great.

riverwalklandscaping
03-05-2009, 09:34 PM
not sure about the wall block around that water feature in the 1st set of photos. Too many kinds of stone in one place looks a little crazy, but nice work