PDA

View Full Version : Biodegradable Oil, No Smoke and No Smell

PowerEquipmentWarehouse
03-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Anyone using G-Oil? This is an amazing No Smoke, No Smell, completely biodegradable oil. Right now, 2 cycle and bar and chain oil are available, 4 cycle oil should be available within the next 30 to 60 days. The oil is JASO-FD rated. With this rating it will not void any manufacturer's warranty. If you want more info visit www.nosmokeoil.com, or Power Equipment Warehouse at www.power41.com. Amazing stuff, check it out!

White Gardens
03-07-2009, 01:07 PM
Anyone using G-Oil? This is an amazing No Smoke, No Smell, completely biodegradable oil. Right now, 2 cycle and bar and chain oil are available, 4 cycle oil should be available within the next 30 to 60 days. The oil is JASO-FD rated. With this rating it will not void any manufacturer's warranty. If you want more info visit www.nosmokeoil.com, or Power Equipment Warehouse at www.power41.com. Amazing stuff, check it out!

Ya, good for you.

Does your bio 2-cycle break down rubber and plastics like bio-diesel does.

PowerEquipmentWarehouse
03-14-2009, 11:15 AM
Our oil works well with blended fuels, in fact, it is the only oil that will not separate when mixed with ethanol. Using it with regular gas, however, will not harm the engine, your health or the environment.

Mike

Drew Gemma
03-14-2009, 04:11 PM
sounds good I guess I will wait and see. If it does work I would pay more to use it just so my money doesn't go to the sand ppl. Keep my money in this country.

PowerEquipmentWarehouse
03-15-2009, 01:55 PM
I agree with you Drew, the best part of this oil is that not only do you keep the money here, you are helping the environment. The other bonus is not having to breathe those fumes, especially when using hedge trimmers.

Mike