PDA

View Full Version : Help deciding on new Logo...

garmel
03-06-2009, 09:20 PM
I have had my logo re-designed and I am stuck between these two....what so you think???

DLAWNS
03-07-2009, 12:37 AM
I like the second one better. It seems easier to read.

BigMatt11
03-07-2009, 02:07 AM
I would go with the first one because the second one its kind of hard to tell that it is grass and not something else.
also i would go with just a little bit more bold on the lettering.

Lynden-Jeff
03-07-2009, 03:08 PM
I like the first ones grass image with the second ones all caps writing but lowercased size.

powernoje
03-07-2009, 03:12 PM
#2.........

duke12
03-07-2009, 05:07 PM
Honestly, I would just remove the goofy grass on top. The name is great but, the grass looks stupid or childish. I never understood why some people insist to have over the top logos? trust me Ive been their and trying to save you the embarrassment.
use just the name.
Oh yea, with the patch of grass, it looks like u forgot to cut it.:laugh:

SilverPeakServices
03-07-2009, 08:41 PM
#2 I think it looks the best. Just my .02

shepoutside
03-07-2009, 10:50 PM
1st one for me :)

Carolina Cuts
03-08-2009, 02:32 PM
#2 but with #1's grass...

or-

#2 with no grass up top, but replace the horizontal green linebreak with #1's grass...

seabee24
03-08-2009, 03:03 PM
well , i dont mind either one, at first look i liked the second one

--from a managment stand point , Keep this in mind ..

Im not saying let your budget and price control the image for your company

but , My logo has 2 colors = more money in prining and on lettering

also i have a very hard time using my logo on anything but a white or light grey background. I did make a new one for darker backgrounds but now it requires another color (3) = more Money, but maybe i should have tried it on other backgrounds first ..and gone a different dirrection with it

you might consider the size of the grass on top, if you go with the shorter one it might leave you with more room on your business card to print important information - keep in mind that doesnt do anygood , if your card and logo dont attact them in the first place

one other thing, I know with my truck lettering, the "rolls" of vinal they use are like 24 inches? so depending , if you used the shorter grass, could you get two "logos" on one 24 inch roll and have it be a good size for your truck? if so , then again you save yourself money

Im not saying either one is better than the other, I like them both , but sometimes if you think about things, you can save yoru self some pennies...when your starting off, pennies add to dollars, which is important these days

blm86
03-09-2009, 10:43 AM
I like the lettering in #2 but i would see what it would look like without the grass on it

Grits
03-10-2009, 10:23 PM
number 1........

jhastrello
03-11-2009, 01:33 AM
Number 1. How about a nice manicured lawn cut (very short, but obvious it is close cut grass) in the line between the letters - rather than just a line?

I don't care for the wild looking grass at all.

Best of luck.