PDA

View Full Version : Im Excited

dwight1moore
03-07-2009, 09:43 AM
Im trying the business fulltime this year. My first ad in the local paper will be tommorow so i hope i get a couple calls. :cool2:

billslawn89
03-07-2009, 09:47 AM
good job man and good luck! i placed an ad in my local newpaper last month but i think its kinda early for this time of year. we had a couple of hard freezes and some frost, ya in florida.. :dizzy: and i think i jumped the gun on advertising. nothing is growing, plus we need some rain. i should of waited another month to put the ad it the paper. but once the weather gets better, people will be calling! good luck too ya and keep up posted ! :drinkup:

KensLawnCare
03-07-2009, 10:02 AM
hey bill the person i wanted to talk to i have a lady just emailed me last night she lives in north port has 3 acre property needs a bid you interested she is to far from let me know ill give her email respond of craigslist thanks

dwight1moore
03-07-2009, 10:07 AM
hey bill the person i wanted to talk to i have a lady just emailed me last night she lives in north port has 3 acre property needs a bid you interested she is to far from let me know ill give her email respond of craigslist thanks

ken do u get many people contacting you from craigslist? i have looked through craigslist for my area and there is tons of people advertising so i didnt know if it was worth it or not.

KensLawnCare
03-07-2009, 10:16 AM
there is a ton here in sarasota too but i get between 2-5 a week of it

dwight1moore
03-07-2009, 10:44 AM
awesome i'll give it a try. what can it hurt its free to advertise lol

RegalLawnCare.Com
03-09-2009, 04:27 AM
Im trying the business fulltime this year. My first ad in the local paper will be tommorow so i hope i get a couple calls. :cool2:

Word of advice - create a website, use Craigslist, and look into Google Adwords...These are free or cheap ways to bring in customers. These days, most people go on the internet to look for service, not the newspaper.

dwight1moore
03-09-2009, 08:43 AM
i actually got contacted yesterday off of craigslist. So i guess craigslist is one of the ways i'll continue to advertise. I'll continue to post in the local paper but will probally start doing it only on sundays. I doubt alot of the older folks know how to use a computer so i need to target them to.