PDA

View Full Version : mowing contract

northeast
03-13-2002, 02:20 PM
I tried a search for contracts and didnt find much.
Does anyone one have a simple mowing only contract example
for me to get some ideas from? Last years drought hurt ,so we are mowing by contract only this year.Customers are ok with idea.
We are expecting no relief this season from the drought.
Any help with this would be greatly appreciated . Thanks
Northeast

stslawncare
03-13-2002, 02:47 PM
u did a search? funny i just did a search for "mowing contracts" (i think thats what ur looking for) and found atleast two threads that have posts with attachments of people sharing there contracts.

northeast
03-13-2002, 03:04 PM
I tried numerous times to download the contract example ,no luck.
the only other one I found was a link to grassmasters,didnt like the ones he had.If you take the time to look again ,post em for me.:p Thanks

stslawncare
03-13-2002, 04:13 PM
in one of those threads there were abuot 3 examples, also did u try emailing the person that had it and asking him to email it to u? no i dont have time to do a search for u, but its very easy.

lbmd1
03-13-2002, 05:42 PM
Northeast,
As soon as I get a spare minute, I'lll dig up a contract that Jim from Groundskeepers sent me last year. Where in maine are you located?

Mike

northeast
03-13-2002, 06:57 PM
Mike, Iam up in the Brunswick area.Thanks for the reply.
I have come up with a rough draft,just wanted to see how others word theirs. We have not used contracts in the past,I got sick of hauling mowers around for nothing last summer due to our severe drought.This year they will pay!! Not even enough snow
to ride the zr this year,whats going on with mother nature?
Northeast

LawnLad
03-14-2002, 07:34 AM
northeast - if you want to email me your contract, I'd take a look at it. As well, I'd be happy to show you what we use.

Doug@lawnlad.com

robert fling
03-14-2002, 10:38 AM
if anyone doesnt mind i would like to grab a copy of a contract also. i to have a simple contract but would like to take a look at others and possibly revise mine.

Mack
03-16-2002, 12:02 PM
I am a new member to the site. I am starting my second year in the business and was trying to fine an example of a contract to use or look at to compare. I have about 25 customers and retained them all this year and have picked up a few more new ones.

Thanks