PDA

View Full Version : updated website

phasthound
03-08-2009, 07:41 PM
What do you guys think? What do you like and not like?
We have a niche market, ecological lawn care and landscaping. All input is appreciated. :)

maintenanceman
03-08-2009, 08:28 PM
Very good looking and professional appearance. I like it a lot, wish mine looked that good. I assume you had this done by a pro? Would you mind sharing the approximate cost of the site? Again, looks great! - Rob

phasthound
03-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Very good looking and professional appearance. I like it a lot, wish mine looked that good. I assume you had this done by a pro? Would you mind sharing the approximate cost of the site? Again, looks great! - Rob

About $2,000.

GrassQuester
04-08-2009, 07:26 PM
Nice website the colors are to soft in my opinion....Maybe its the organic thing trying to work...

Team-Green L&L
04-09-2009, 12:12 AM
Great site, easy navigation, looks sharp. On a scale of 1-10, I'll put it at a 7-8, which is considerably high for green industry websites.

WebMan
04-09-2009, 08:33 PM
The only thing I noticed right off (1 minute look) was the hover text for your navigation buttons covers the drop down text that appears to the side. ;)
So when I am over the main link and the green box on the right comes up (kind of slowly for some reason) the hover text for the main navigation button goes right over the middle of it and I can't read the links in the side box. While hover text is a good thing for the blind in this case I think it would be best left off so I could see my choices in the drop-doown boxes.
(and speed up their appearance if you can, I almost didn't notice until I stated to click box to and the side box finally appeared.)

SouthernLandscapeMgtAB
04-10-2009, 12:34 AM
Nice look. Clearly conveys your proposition and unique niche.

Do you have an e-mail autoresponder connected to the site? If so, any advice on selecting one?