PDA

View Full Version : Remote Advice for Pumping Lake water

Lawn Hack
03-09-2009, 09:52 AM
I have a boathouse 500 ft. from my controller. There is a low voltage conduit that runs to the boat house, but I would have to be destructive to fish another set of wires to the relay that starts my pump. I have the Rain Bird Esp controller at the house and want advice about using it with a remote transmitter to switch the 24 volt relay to turn on the 220 volt pump for each cycle.

Who makes the BEST, Least maintaince, reliable remote transmitter at a reasonable cost that would do this job? ANY ADVICE is greatly appreciated.

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-09-2009, 10:03 AM
Interesting problem. I can see using a remote to turn on the pump but I'm not sure how to see using the RB ESP to activate a remote to turn on the pump. If you have low voltage wire going to the pump from the controller why do you need a second set?

Lawn Hack
03-09-2009, 10:13 AM
I actually have two sets of wires. One for an alarm and the second for a phone. The original problem was 22 guage wire. I actually had a powered transformer made to accept the extra two wires in the phone cable and boost it to 24 volt at the relay, tested it and found that the alarm installer used the "extra two wires" in the phone for the light panel at the house that tells you when the alarm is on. Bummer. Spent hours making the device and installing to find out the extra yellow in black wires were being used.

If I could use the 24 volts from the rb -esp to send a signal to the relay at the boat house, I'm in business.

All 22 zones are in and tested. Last piece of the puzzle is the pump relay.

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-09-2009, 10:39 AM
Explore this site. They sell these to help low voltage contractors. x-10. A guy named Kiril will weigh in and remind me that is yesterday's technology and will give you a better technology but this is the best I can do.

http://www.thehomeautomationstore.com/x10-pro.html?gclid=CNzqspCJlpkCFR8hnAodHRb-Zg

Lawn Hack
03-09-2009, 10:49 AM
Thanks. They have something I could make work, but within 100ft. This is a real problem. I may have to trench down and run conduit. The rub is running conduit over water. The boat house has 100ft pier and pump si another 30 ft away from the pier. Thanks for the referral.

Tom Tom
03-09-2009, 10:51 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/12-CH-RF-Wireless-Remote-Control-Robotic-Sprinkler-FCC_W0QQitemZ400035753583QQihZ027QQcategoryZ55834QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

maybe this would work?

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-09-2009, 11:25 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/12-CH-RF-Wireless-Remote-Control-Robotic-Sprinkler-FCC_W0QQitemZ400035753583QQihZ027QQcategoryZ55834QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

maybe this would work?

Tom you seem to know something about this stuff. Can you find a remote that would go 3,000'?

Lawn Hack
03-09-2009, 11:36 AM
Very Cool. I will take a closer look. I thought that the irrigation companies made things to radio valves on and off so made sense to me that they would have something for a controller and relay. Guess I was wrong. Is it worth calling RB?

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-09-2009, 11:45 AM
Very Cool. I will take a closer look. I thought that the irrigation companies made things to radio valves on and off so made sense to me that they would have something for a controller and relay. Guess I was wrong. Is it worth calling RB?

Naaaaah......We know more about their stuff then they do.....

Tom Tom
03-09-2009, 11:58 AM
Tom you seem to know something about this stuff. Can you find a remote that would go 3,000'?

I don't. That remote always comes up when I do a sprinkler remote search on ebay.

TRILAWNCARE
03-09-2009, 06:42 PM
I have a boathouse 500 ft. from my controller. There is a low voltage conduit that runs to the boat house, but I would have to be destructive to fish another set of wires to the relay that starts my pump. I have the Rain Bird Esp controller at the house and want advice about using it with a remote transmitter to switch the 24 volt relay to turn on the 220 volt pump for each cycle.

Who makes the BEST, Least maintaince, reliable remote transmitter at a reasonable cost that would do this job? ANY ADVICE is greatly appreciated.

Where does the pump get its power from?

Your house (near the controller) or the Boat house.

You don't need the pump start relay at the pump, you can have the relay at the power source (breaker panel).

mitchgo
03-09-2009, 06:52 PM
Where does the pump get its power from?

Your house (near the controller) or the Boat house.

You don't need the pump start relay at the pump, you can have the relay at the power source (breaker panel).

I agree..

Do you even have 220 v coming into the boat house?

bicmudpuppy
03-09-2009, 07:37 PM
As usual, I'm late reading, but my first thought was what has already been said, why can't you move the pump start to the house instead of firing the pump start way down at the pier. This also means the wire from the house to the pump isn't "live" when your not running water.

greenmonster304
03-09-2009, 08:35 PM
Please excuse my back woods shade tree mechanic ways but what if you used the wireless system from a rain sensor.

If you did this. Disassemble the outdoor portion of the rain sensor and removed the little bit of leather that swells up and the small band of metal that completes the circuit. Then connect either side of the switch in the outdoor part of the rain sensor to a RIB relay that is wired for normally open contacts. Then wire the RIB relay into the P/MV terminals on the controller so that when there is a call for water the RIB relay closes the set of contacts that used to have the leather and strip of metal.

Then at the pump start. Wire the indoor portion of the rain sensor to a general purpose 24 volt transformer for power. then take the leads that are used for a normally closed rain sensor and wire them to the terminals on the pump start relay.

So now when there is a call for water the controller sends 24v to the RIB relay that closes the sensor which sends the wireless signal to the indoor portion of the rain sensor closes the circuit and allows 24v to flow to the pump start and close that set of contacts.

bicmudpuppy
03-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Your not going to get a reliable wireless signal from a rain sensor at 500' or more.

greenmonster304
03-09-2009, 11:02 PM
Your not going to get a reliable wireless signal from a rain sensor at 500' or more.

no, probably not but the idea just popped into my head.

TRILAWNCARE
03-09-2009, 11:44 PM
Please excuse my back woods shade tree mechanic ways but what if you used the wireless system from a rain sensor.

If you did this. Disassemble the outdoor portion of the rain sensor and removed the little bit of leather that swells up and the small band of metal that completes the circuit. Then connect either side of the switch in the outdoor part of the rain sensor to a RIB relay that is wired for normally open contacts. Then wire the RIB relay into the P/MV terminals on the controller so that when there is a call for water the RIB relay closes the set of contacts that used to have the leather and strip of metal.

Then at the pump start. Wire the indoor portion of the rain sensor to a general purpose 24 volt transformer for power. then take the leads that are used for a normally closed rain sensor and wire them to the terminals on the pump start relay.

So now when there is a call for water the controller sends 24v to the RIB relay that closes the sensor which sends the wireless signal to the indoor portion of the rain sensor closes the circuit and allows 24v to flow to the pump start and close that set of contacts.

Or you could use a remote pump start (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RouXygRcRC4) similar to this one also. :dizzy::dizzy:

mitchgo
03-10-2009, 01:05 AM
Or you could use a remote pump start (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RouXygRcRC4) similar to this one also. :dizzy::dizzy:

bwahahhhahahah.
May take awhile to get it down to the boat house but that should do it to turn it on

DanaMac
03-10-2009, 08:30 AM

Didn't our MIA Cptn. Rotar post some of those a while ago.

If you notice at the end, all the names of the people that built it, are guys. Doubt they've ever even talked with a beautiful woman :laugh: Damn brainiac geeks. J/K

Lawn Hack
03-10-2009, 09:35 AM
Gentlemen, Thank You, but I'm still in the weeds!

I have 220 going from the house to a utility box in the boat house. I have 5 lifts, frig, ice make, 2 ton ac so the cable was very expensive and is run in it's own conduit. I have a phone and alarm with 4 22 ga. wire stands in two cables. The alarm and remote sensor took 6 22 ga. wires and phone 2 wires. I could disconnect the remote sensor and use two wires with the powered transformer that my dad(engineer) and I built. I hate to screw up a $400 alarm install.

If I moved the start relay to the house, the utilities at the boathouse would only work when the pump is turned on. Had to think about that one. I liked the idea.

My first thought was wireless. That seems difficult. I can't find a one channel remote with that range. Maybe a hobby shop.

The wires have to be at least 16 ga because of the distance. Another 500 ft of conduit and 1000 ft of wire? Expensive.

It's a 22 zone 6 heads per zone system. About 3 acres. The irrigation supply house sold me irritrol 2600 valves(not rated for dirty water) so I'm buying a $700 self flushing filter to be safe and keep the rotors clean.

I will be over budget by about $1,000 in costs plus I'll need a trencher and some help. That's seems worth trying the remote fix.

It's warm in Texas and I want to plant some Amerishade up front and get my St. Augustine going in the full sun. The water is virtually free! Amerishade is what's used in Reliant stadium. I have trees up front. Amerishade needs 2 hours sun per day. $170 per pallet. I'm anxious to see grass. Thanks to this site-I have a Exmark ZHP with ultra vac that is a dream.

I'm getting close to having a great yard, just one remote away! ANY other thoughts?

Dan

Wet_Boots
03-10-2009, 10:05 AM
Why not just scrap the pump relay and install a pressure switch and pressure tank? Doesn't have to be a large tank, if the zones are balanced for constant operation. For the investment, you also gain system protection against a time when a zone valve is stuck closed.

Lawn Hack
03-10-2009, 10:46 AM
Tell me how that works. I know the pump is common on the lake. I do not believe I have seen a tank. I do not have much room left on the boat house for equipment.

Wet_Boots
03-10-2009, 11:08 AM
The pressure tank could be as small as one of those tanks you see near water heaters, or used in hydronic heating systems. The added pressure switch means the controller no longer communicates directly to the pump. It's the demands of the sprinkler system that will operate the pump, by the mainline pressure dropping below the cut-in pressure set on the switch. Since you undoubtedly are using a PVC mainline, there should be no issues with it being under constant pressure.

TRILAWNCARE
03-10-2009, 12:10 PM
I have a phone and alarm with 4 22 ga. wire stands in two cables. The alarm and remote sensor took 6 22 ga. wires and phone 2 wires. I could disconnect the remote sensor and use two wires with the powered transformer that my dad(engineer) and I built. I hate to screw up a $400 alarm install.

Is the alarm is using 2 of the wires to supply power to the alarm from the house to the boat house? If it is you could use a transformer at the boat house to power the alarm system there, instead of pulling the power for that section of the alarm system from your house. This would free up 2 wires for your pump relay.

If not you may have to use a X10 relay that receives its signal over the power line.

Or something like this might work for you as well if you want something a little more industrial.

This may be a receiver.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Remote-Control-Technology-LB1291-Wireless-Switch-System_W0QQitemZ270337436913QQihZ017QQcategoryZ97184QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp 1638Q2em118Q2el1247

And this is a transmitter.

http://cgi.ebay.com/HAMMOND-REMOTE-CONTROL-TECH-WIRELESS-SWITCH-SYSTEM-6_W0QQitemZ360018894296QQihZ023QQcategoryZ55834QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp1638Q 2em118Q2el1247

I would call the company and see if the two model numbers are compatible with each other.

This is how it works.

http://www.remotecontroltech.com/Applications/pumpcontrol.aspx

http://www.remotecontroltech.com/product/shortswitch.aspx

Here is there home page of there website.

http://www.remotecontroltech.com/default.aspx Which that picture of the remote sure looks like a TRC remote.

Lawn Hack
03-10-2009, 12:29 PM
I have spoke with my alarm installer. He will put in a junction at the boathouse and repull all the lines with two new wires for $250 plus 1,000 ft of copper 16 ga. wire.

or

I can use two wires that power the alarm light at the house and move the light to the boathouse and use two extra leads from another circuit down at the boathouse. All these wires are already fished through the walls pre-construction.

or

Continue with the remote radio signal.

Anyone care to comment on the pros and cons of these choices?

Dripit good
03-10-2009, 12:41 PM
...or you could go with the pressure switch and tank. :clapping:

That would be my choice. I like the idea of constant pressure, and like boots said the added protection for if (or more likely, when) you have a valve, solenoid or bad splice malfunction.

Waterit
03-10-2009, 05:47 PM
I tried out greenemonster's idea today with a Hunter wireless rain/freeze. Worked flawlessly.

A wireless RS/FS switches is basically an isolation/ice cube relay with radio module and antenna attached.

Mike Leary
03-10-2009, 06:31 PM
A wireless RS/FS switches is basically an isolation/ice cube relay with radio module and antenna attached.

Wow! The ice cube I just put in my glass had none of that stuff; am I missing something? :dizzy:

Wet_Boots
03-10-2009, 06:49 PM
Your gin rickey doesn't have wi-fi capability?

Mike Leary
03-10-2009, 08:02 PM
Your gin rickey doesn't have wi-fi capability?

It's not easy out west,

IRRITECH
03-10-2009, 08:24 PM
Why not just scrap the pump relay and install a pressure switch and pressure tank? Doesn't have to be a large tank, if the zones are balanced for constant operation. For the investment, you also gain system protection against a time when a zone valve is stuck closed.

Duhhh, You can put a little tank and a cyclestop.

greenmonster304
03-10-2009, 08:30 PM
I tried out greenemonster's idea today with a Hunter wireless rain/freeze. Worked flawlessly.

that's cool, I never actually tried it. How far away did you test it?

Waterit
03-10-2009, 10:10 PM

About 250 feet. Wasn't direct line-of-sight, either, we had transmitter in my buddy's garage and receiver plugged in to the far side of a neighbor's house 4 doors down. Used a solenoid in place of a pump-start relay, but that shouldn't make any difference.

bicmudpuppy
03-10-2009, 11:40 PM

About 250 feet. Wasn't direct line-of-sight, either, we had transmitter in my buddy's garage and receiver plugged in to the far side of a neighbor's house 4 doors down. Used a solenoid in place of a pump-start relay, but that shouldn't make any difference.

Solenoid instead of a pump start is not a problem. A coil is a coil for most purposes. 250 instead of 500' and a new transmitter vs a transmitter with some age and battery use is a major problem. Your just not going to get 500' RELIABLY day in day out.

bicmudpuppy
03-10-2009, 11:42 PM
...or you could go with the pressure switch and tank. :clapping:

That would be my choice. I like the idea of constant pressure, and like boots said the added protection for if (or more likely, when) you have a valve, solenoid or bad splice malfunction.

You don't even really need the pressure tank. This is to either have water, or not have water. A pressure switch with enough "swing" so that it only shuts off when everything is off and comes on at a good working pressure.

Wet_Boots
03-11-2009, 08:53 AM
You don't even really need the pressure tank. This is to either have water, or not have water. A pressure switch with enough "swing" so that it only shuts off when everything is off and comes on at a good working pressure.A small expansion tank is enough, but I wouldn't recommend going tankless. In the other direction, if there was some mismatch between system and pump, would be the approach of using a large enough tank to minimize cycle times. In the above pit photo can be seen a Cycle-stop valve, which can serve the same purpose, while taking up less room. Having a pressurized main line might lead to the idea of installing some hose outlets.

Kiril
03-11-2009, 09:39 AM
Explore this site. They sell these to help low voltage contractors. x-10. A guy named Kiril will weigh in and remind me that is yesterday's technology and will give you a better technology but this is the best I can do.

http://www.thehomeautomationstore.com/x10-pro.html?gclid=CNzqspCJlpkCFR8hnAodHRb-Zg

Ay ... that would be UPB (Universal Powerline Bus). Remote control over the power line. I don't know of any distance restrictions, I can check my docs on it if you need. I'm using this technology to automate my house. :clapping:

Lawn Hack
03-14-2009, 09:36 AM
I did not realize the tank solution could be that compact. I like it for all the reasons ya'll have stated. I am going to use the 24 volt transformer that we made to kick up at the the signal from the controller to the start relay. We are moving the alarm light to the boat house from the house to free up two wires.

I have an extra pair of wires for the light that wired a tankless mosquito system(POS) that is being repaired.

I hope to get it done this weekend. If this does not work, I will pull heavy wire or go with a pressure tank.

I am installing a rain sensor and self flushing filter to complete the job.

Great ideas. I will let ya'll know how this works out.

My Very Best, Dan

Lawn Hack
03-14-2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks guys.
I am using the utility box 220v to the Start Relay to the 24v transformer for power at the boathouse and the phone wires from the controller at the house down to the boathouse(500 ft.) to a solid state relay to switch the start relay on and off. It's working.

Next - Getting yard ready for Amerishade by King Ranch Turf for the shady areas($175 per pallet) and floratam St Augustine for full sun areas.

Lot's of work so I can mow three acres! Hope it looks and feels good by summer. Getting help from Chem Lawn.:clapping:

Mike Leary
03-14-2009, 06:43 PM
Getting help from Chem Lawn.

One of the worst companies on the face of the planet. :hammerhead:

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 08:18 AM
It's actually Lone Star Chem Pro. I could not think of the name at my last post. Only show in town in Livingston Texas.

It was been record cold and very wet this weekend in Livingston.Can't do anything in the yard and the white bass on the Trinity River start to run this time of year. I will have to wait another week. :cry:

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-15-2009, 08:26 AM
Ah yes the white bass run. Sort of like the TX version of the NW salmon runs but white bass taste a WHOLE lot better than salmon.

Do you check that Trinity water though before you eat fish from it? I'd do a water test and make sure there hasn't been any illegal dumping.

AI Inc
03-15-2009, 08:37 AM
So why dont one of you tx boys post a pic of this white bass. I have never seen one before.

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 08:42 AM
Being in N texas, you know how bad it once was. In the 70's almost all species were wiped out and it was toxic. Fortunately the species count is record high now and Lake Livingston is one of the largest white bass fisheries in the US. Catfish are exellent and commercially harvested everyday. Striper are pretty good too.

This article is a good one. http://pubs.usgs.gov/circ/circ1171/html/fishcom.htm

Referred the River of Death i the 30's, the trinity is the longest river in Texas to start and end in our great state.

Best, Dan

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 08:57 AM
White Bass

Mixed Catch of Hybrids WB and Striper

The ole picture trick for the striper.

Bass Pix as requested.

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-15-2009, 09:01 AM
White Bass

Mixed Catch of Hybrids WB and Striper

The ole picture trick for the striper.

Bass Pix as requested.

DUDE AWESOME... You are a STUD TEXAN

AI Inc
03-15-2009, 09:06 AM
So isa white bass migratory from sea to freshwater like a striper? We are at the very top of striper territory here. We can catch em, but going south 10 miles makes for much better fishing.

AI Inc
03-15-2009, 09:07 AM
By the way, did ya know the queens drink ya got there in that bottle goes real well with hot apple cider and a cinnimin stick.

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 09:09 AM
Current picture at www.yourikeclaim.com.

The last 5 years have been hard on me. Less fishen and more work. Now that my 401k is a 201k, the end is out of sight!

I wont miss the White Bass run below the Livivingston Dam for anything. I have been elbow to elbow with the river rats and hillbillies down the river since 1978. Missed a few years in college, but would not trade it. I also enjoy spear fishing in the Gulf during the summer doldrums near the rigs. Fishin is in my blood.

Back out to seal up the utility boxes on my lake system. Best, Dan

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 09:16 AM
I believe the striper is the same as the salt water striper but it and white bass are relegated to fresh water around here. The River has a system of dams that keep the farmers wet south of the lake. The lake is 90k acres set up by Houston for drinking water. The bass get through the dams and striper wander into brackish water near the mouth of the river. Not sure if they venture further. is of WB as a big perch. Great fighters lb for lb, but pretty sure fresh water only.

Best, Dan

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 09:48 AM
I am running the valve test cycle o the RB contorller. Everything seems ok, but one zone of Hunter rotors pop up run and continue to work t 10-20% after controller goes to the next zone.

Also, I have some rotors near a driveway. Any advice on cement doughnuts?

db

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-15-2009, 10:43 AM
I am running the valve test cycle o the RB contorller. Everything seems ok, but one zone of Hunter rotors pop up run and continue to work t 10-20% after controller goes to the next zone.

Also, I have some rotors near a driveway. Any advice on cement doughnuts?

db

If you can find them they are great. A company in Dallas called RIGGS IRRIGATION supply used to stock them 214-826 2610 or 214 526 2610 can't remember if it is an 8 or 5. You might be better off putting them on swing joints and/or moving them out some.

Probably need a new diaphragm in that pokey valve.

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 10:54 AM
thanks, I will look for doughnut. I think my fishin buddy can get them. He owns a landscape co. in Houston.

Could the diaphram be clogging from dirty lake water. I have not installed the self flushing filter yet. (filter $700) The pick up at the lake has a filter, but only keeps large particles out.

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-15-2009, 11:02 AM
thanks, I will look for doughnut. I think my fishin buddy can get them. He owns a landscape co. in Houston.

Could the diaphram be clogging from dirty lake water. I have not installed the self flushing filter yet. (filter $700) The pick up at the lake has a filter, but only keeps large particles out.

It's possible but clogged diaphragms generally stay stuck on. regardless the repair is the same.
Find the right valve
Take it apart
Clean or replace the diaphragm. If replacement diaphragms can be easily got for your valve then I'd just put a new one in there.

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 11:18 AM
all irritrol 2600 valves. I think they are easy to replace. I better hurry with filter. The system has only been tested a few times

Sprinkus
03-15-2009, 12:18 PM
What kind of protection are you using on the pump in case it loses its prime?
I've seen many a pump damaged because there was a leak in the foot valve or the piping from the pump intake to the source and the pump ran dry. (Unless this is a submersible pump)

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 01:07 PM
I have been think about that very problem this morning. I thought about a time interlock and pressure switch back to the start relay. I have a 3/4 turn valve at the top of the pump going to a tee hose bib that I was using to check pump pressure and priming.

Do you know of anything that I can buy ready made? Otherwise, I think an ac supply may have the timer and then a 24v pressure switch from somewhere.

All suggestions welcomed. I planned on running it every day to save the prime, but one small piece of trash in the foot valve and I might smoke the pump.

Wet_Boots
03-15-2009, 01:15 PM
Look at a temperature sensor. Pumps that aren't moving water will heat up. Of course some pump setups have a 'hump' in the inlet to keep water in the pump. I like Goulds jet pumps for their internal diaphragm that keeps the impeller and seal wet, no matter what.

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 01:35 PM
Interesting. I will keep that pump in mind when my pump dies. I had the pick up (2" PVC) break from wave action at the pump, so I necked down pipe from 2" to 1" after a tee and drove the 1" pipe a foot into the lake bottom to stablize the PVC from the pump union to the end. I have the foot valve screwed into the tee parallel to the lake bottom. I hope this will help me on particulate from the lake bottom.

This stuff is complicated. Just when I thought I built a better mouse trap - another potential problem comes up. Gees-what's next?

Sprinkus
03-15-2009, 05:07 PM
Do you know of anything that I can buy ready made? Otherwise, I think an ac supply may have the timer and then a 24v pressure switch from somewhere.

I have used the Monro SmartBox (http://www.munrocompanies.com/content/view/29/84/) for applications like this. They have a unit that has both a temperature and a pressure sensor.

Mike Leary
03-15-2009, 05:12 PM
They have a unit that has both a temperature and a pressure sensor.

Well done, you've stuck to the thread and produced. :clapping:

Sprinkus
03-15-2009, 05:53 PM
Well done, you've stuck to the thread and produced. :clapping:

Pretty amazing after the going to the Cheech and Chong show last night. I didn't get home 'til 1:30 a.m. and got up at 8:00 a.m.! Musta been the two huge cups of coffee this morning.

How's that for getting off-topic? :laugh:

greenmonster304
03-15-2009, 06:05 PM

this was a lot cheaper than $700.00 http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=242529

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 06:31 PM
Great. I think munro makes the smart start relay I'm using. I will check with supplier.

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 06:38 PM
I am going to have my technical advisor(Dad) check out the filter setup. The one we were looking at does not need to be cleaned every month. But I would not mind if I could save $$.

Lawn Hack
03-15-2009, 06:47 PM
The smartbox is exactly what I need. THANKS