PDA

View Full Version : Had to do a repo!

South Florida Lawns
03-09-2009, 06:22 PM
A customer of mine bought a Chevy and he needed a tool box for the bed of his truck, so I sold him one that I had for $250. Well that was about 5 months ago and I never saw a penny I stopped asking for it. So next he asks for me to cut down an oak behind his house, it was a $300 job and he still owes me to this day. Well last week I went by his house and spotted the tool box in the ally behind it, so I took it. Mine now b*th.

rfed32
03-09-2009, 08:43 PM
haha nice...im still waiting on money for a car i sold...still have the title to...ill be headin out next week to get it...

DLAWNS
03-09-2009, 09:52 PM
A customer of mine bought a Chevy and he needed a tool box for the bed of his truck, so I sold him one that I had for $250. Well that was about 5 months ago and I never saw a penny I stopped asking for it. So next he asks for me to cut down an oak behind his house, it was a $300 job and he still owes me to this day. Well last week I went by his house and spotted the tool box in the ally behind it, so I took it. Mine now b*th.

Nice, Haha. You can start calling yourself South Florida Lawns and Repo services!!

topsites
03-10-2009, 04:52 AM
That's all right, especially since he never paid you for the tree job either.

02DURAMAX
03-10-2009, 05:11 AM
Good!

Now go dump a Stump at his yard!

hondarancher4435
03-10-2009, 10:26 PM
now you gotta do something for the tree

4.3mudder
03-10-2009, 10:31 PM

Awesome. He should have paid you upfront first. Oh well, what goes around comes around again.