PDA

View Full Version : Early Morning Surprise

hoskm01
03-10-2009, 05:56 AM
So, here I am, killing time since I'm up, watching it snow. Though I love the snow, we hadn't a clue about this one, so Im a little tweaked. Looks like it'll be quick, though already an inch at my place. Another 30 minutes at the current rate and we'll have to deploy for removal.

How is it that I was sleeping like a baby and I had the urge to get up? Find out a rogue cell fell off the mountain and blew over our service area. There's no point here, just me rambling at 3 in the morning.

http://www.lawnlogistics.com/Storage/weather.JPG

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-10-2009, 06:59 AM
Good news....you need a whole lot more as well

mitchgo
03-10-2009, 07:00 AM
When I think of colorado I just think of snow and mountains. I have never been there. Looks like a small quickie

Here in seattle we have had the past few days of snow. Snow.. Melt .. snow melt! At the moment there is about 2 inches outside which of course we are not used to snow and has brought chaos to our world around us.

We have a install today ( I'm supposed to be waking up in a couple hours for work) Luckily snow didn't hit where our install is.. but the ground will sure be frozen

DanaMac
03-10-2009, 09:25 AM
When I think of colorado I just think of snow and mountains. I have never been there. Looks like a small quickie

The eastern half of Colorado looks much like Kansas or Nebraska. Wide open plains. very distinct wall of mountains and open plains. The mountains still have a lot of snow and are at about average for snowpack. The front range (east of the mtns.) is dry as a bone.

Matt - glad you're getting something. We got about .75"-1" on Saturday afternoon. Better than nothing I guess.

Dripit good
03-10-2009, 09:33 AM
We're getting another 1"-2" of rain today and tonight. Got alot this past weekend too. Wish it were snow.

Too bad we can't send it to the areas that really need it.

DanaMac
03-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Well Matt, you're not the only one. It's now snowing here at my place. I think it'll be a quick storm too. But sometimes at the Palmer-Divide area, a supposed 1"-2" forecast will end up at 10"-20".