PDA

View Full Version : Retiring

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care
03-10-2009, 03:50 PM
Greetings to all. I'm Jay. Originally from New Orleans, LA. Stationed here in Jacksonville, FL. Retiring from Navy in June (official leave starts 20MAR09) after 20 1/2 years of service. Going full time LCO! Business is good, but God is better!

maverick1
03-10-2009, 09:17 PM
Been in business 5 years, We are planning on more landscaping this year but still have out 80 bids from clio,flushing,chesaning. This is the time i look forward to getting out and executing some accounts.

Bush hog 22hp 60"
Exmark turf tracer 52"
stihl trimmer
stihl blower
Chevy-yellow lettering
310 John Deere Backhoe
Chevy 350 dump
6.5Turbo

Classified
03-10-2009, 09:25 PM
Greetings to all. I'm Jay. Originally from New Orleans, LA. Stationed here in Jacksonville, FL. Retiring from Navy in June (official leave starts 20MAR09) after 20 1/2 years of service. Going full time LCO! Business is good, but God is better!

WOW 20 1/2 years of service?! Congrats!!!

My brother is just stating what I think will be a very long carrer with the army. He says he hates it but I can tell he truley loves the service!

Thanks for serving and good luck with your endavours!

DLAWNS
03-11-2009, 12:43 AM

Thank you for all you do. Best of luck to you going full time. I used to live about an hour south of you in Palm Coast. You should check out Harry's in St. Augustine. It's a nice spot to eat. I look forward to talking with you.

Truly Beautiful Lawn Care
03-11-2009, 07:50 AM
Thanks to all for the kind words!

Jay