PDA

View Full Version : questions....

jsf343
03-10-2009, 06:40 PM
Hello,

I just bought a 36" Wright Sentar at a place in Vancouver, I wanted a mulch kit for it but it had to be ordered. Now here is the part that is a bit frustrating, I guess it will not be in for at least 10 to 14 days!!! Potentially I may not be able pick up my mower for 2 weeks.

My question is this.... why is the distributor so slow? are they lacking parts? running a lower inventory? is there a way to speed this up so I can get my mower? I am trying to be patient but man.:hammerhead:

Also, with this mulch kit which blades are recommended the highest? (all cool season grasses, fescues, rye, blue, etc) I am looking for something to keep the underside of the deck as clean as possible but also mulch the heck out of the grass (I know its a fine line)

WrightCommercial
03-11-2009, 08:40 AM
jsf343,

The distributor for the west coast is still in the process of getting their warehouse setup in California. So anything they do not have in stock currently will be coming from Michigan or from us in Maryland. I have no doubt that once they are fully up and running that this time frame will be reduced. At first leave the stock blades in as they are med. lift and won't pack the deck like high lifts, if you still need more of a mulch either go with two Gators or just a Gator on the chute side spindle. Ultimately the turf will make the decision, we have seen just about every blade set up imaginable used in the mulch kits.

Best Regards
Wright Mfg. Service Dept.

jsf343
03-11-2009, 04:29 PM
hmmmm... OK. Thanks for the info.
is there any type of special break in procedures for the Sentar?

WrightCommercial
03-12-2009, 08:58 AM
jsf343,

Other than the engine break in oil change and fuel filter change at 8hrs. the mower is ready to run. There is a Maitenance Interval Chart in the back of the Owner's Manual that has a list of checks to be done at 8hrs. (bolts tight, belt alignment, etc.). We're looking into the time frame for the delivery of the mulch kit.

Best Regards

jsf343
03-12-2009, 09:54 AM
jsf343,

Other than the engine break in oil change and fuel filter change at 8hrs. the mower is ready to run. There is a Maitenance Interval Chart in the back of the Owner's Manual that has a list of checks to be done at 8hrs. (bolts tight, belt alignment, etc.). We're looking into the time frame for the delivery of the mulch kit.

Best Regards

Thank you! I really appreciate that.

WrightCommercial
03-13-2009, 04:06 PM
jsf343,

I heard from the California warehouse and the mulch kit is in transit to them and it should be at the dealer about mid week.

Best Regards

jsf343
03-21-2009, 05:29 PM
Well, after seeing your post I got excited thinking it would be soon.

I called the dealer and they told me Thurs. or Friday. Guess what? it still isn't done and supposedly isn't going to be until nobody knows when, MAYBE next week some time.

WOW!!!:dizzy:

I was pretty high on Wright and I have to admit that is fading fast because of this experience. I was trying to be patient/flexible whatever word you want to throw in, but now it is getting ridiculous.

Can anything be done? How hard is it to put a mulch kit on the Fed Ex truck or UPS truck and overnight it, or at least 3 day it?

I am not trying to be a jerk at all, I just would like to get my mower. Hopefully you can understand my frustration.

jsf343
03-23-2009, 05:05 PM
thought I would hear back being that it is Monday, no word from here or the dealer. :cry:

feel free to PM me if you hear something new, I am just looking for some kind of communication on the issue, hopefully someone knows something about the time frame. :hammerhead:

WrightCommercial
03-23-2009, 05:10 PM
jsf343,

I didn't forget about you! Just trying to find out where your items are and what the time frame is. I've placed some calls to the distributor and I'll let you know what I hear back.

Thanks for your patience!

Jillian Jensen
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.

WrightCommercial
03-24-2009, 01:39 PM
jsf343,

I received the tracking number for the order in which your mulch kit was placed. It is scheduled to be delivered on time (due on 03/25) to the distributor. They have promised to ship it out the same day to get it to the dealer as quickly as possible. It will probably take a couple of days in transit from the distributor to the dealer. It's on it way, I promise!

Again, once the distributor is fully up and running, these time frames should be reduced. Thank you again for your patience!

Kind regards,

Jillian Jensen
Wright Manufacturing, Inc.
jillianj@wrightmfg.com