PDA

View Full Version : My newest cool IPhone APP

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-11-2009, 06:32 PM
Trying to turn my IPhone into the be all and end all of my business. I'm moving to paperless invoicing among other things. Well I found an APP that takes a recording from me then sends it in print to my E-mail. I can also have it save the voice memo and replay it on the day I want to rehear it. AND IT WAS FREE.

REQALL

Here is a test voice mail to e-mail I did.

Dear Peter, this is what you have just added to reQall for at 9:00 AM

Task : Don Barker Monday March 16th. .

For invoicing I'm going to use an APP called TIMEWERKS. Still tooling that one. It will accept CC as well and send the invoice to client e-mail. Has a stop and start button for billing time and a place for items.

DanaMac
03-11-2009, 06:35 PM
Geek :)

Good find actually

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-11-2009, 06:37 PM
Oh and it will play my voice memo on the email as well as being typed out.

Wet_Boots
03-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Can it locate Rotar? (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/03/09/entertainment/e141925D83.DTL&hw=phish&sn=002&sc=682)

DanaMac
03-11-2009, 06:52 PM
Can it locate Rotar? (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/n/a/2009/03/09/entertainment/e141925D83.DTL&hw=phish&sn=002&sc=682)

BwaHaHaHaHaHaaaaaaa!!!!! :laugh:

he's gotta be in the clink. Pony up for bail money anyone? I got about $3.50 to spare.

AI Inc
03-11-2009, 07:05 PM
Never , ever , spend ya bail money. Especialy when out of town!

Stuttering Stan
03-11-2009, 07:22 PM
He's been MIA since he stood us up for lunch.

That's app is cool. Wish Blackberry had half the options that Iphone has.

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-11-2009, 07:32 PM
He's been MIA since he stood us up for lunch.

That's app is cool. Wish Blackberry had half the options that Iphone has.

I'm sure Eddie knows exactly how long to stay away to allow for us to miss him.

Go to the APPLE site and investigate the IPhone APPS. They have some pretty cool stuff and most are free or less than 3.99.

HokieAg07
03-11-2009, 08:15 PM
Maybe Eddie was arrested, I heard there were hundreds of drug arrests and other things due to the hippies...

DanaMac
03-11-2009, 08:20 PM
Maybe Eddie was arrested, I heard there were hundreds of drug arrests and other things due to the hippies...

Smitty58
03-11-2009, 09:49 PM
I just bought me a Iphone 2 weeks ago and love it. The Blackberry was nice but nothing like this phone. I gotta have the app timewerks, been working on a way to simplify invoicing if that app will do it I gotta have it. Any othe cool apps for the Iphone?

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-11-2009, 10:31 PM
I just bought me a Iphone 2 weeks ago and love it. The Blackberry was nice but nothing like this phone. I gotta have the app timewerks, been working on a way to simplify invoicing if that app will do it I gotta have it. Any othe cool apps for the Iphone?

check out IHANDY LEVEL you may add carpenter. I've added THE WEATHER CHANNEL and GOOGLE EARTH. To suck up to my CO buddies I added the CO SNOW REPORT. FLASHLIGHT is a nice little emergency APP. From there have fun and search your hobbies.

DanaMac
03-11-2009, 11:11 PM
To suck up to my CO buddies I added the CO SNOW REPORT.

Good man. You'll learn to love the snow.

Smitty58
03-12-2009, 06:20 AM
Ok after some searching I came across a new one called balancedo. It's a invoicing app that's looks pretty good but it carries a monthly fee to use. Check it out and see what you think, looks like a good way to invoice. I do have the level, google earth, and ebay which is kind of addictive.

Drew Gemma
03-12-2009, 11:10 AM
I told ppl when i first bought mine that over time this would be the best part. The APPS. Think about one phone can becustomized to fit the needs of many. I am waiting for the app to play my sirius through my phone.

hoskm01
03-12-2009, 11:12 AM
I told ppl when i first bought mine that over time this would be the best part. The APPS. Think about one phone can becustomized to fit the needs of many. I am waiting for the app to play my sirius through my phone.
Will they ever give up the constant bandwidth drain for that to happen?

Mike Leary
03-12-2009, 03:43 PM
What a bunch of pocket-protector geeks you guys are. :hammerhead:

DanaMac
03-12-2009, 06:00 PM
I think I'm going to look at the Blackberry Storm tomorrow. I'm on Verizon with 3 other phones, and can't opt out without a big penalty, and am very happy with V anyway. I think my QXpress schedule can upload to it.

BrandonV
03-12-2009, 11:05 PM
bought the timewerks app yesterday... AWESOME! put it on mine * joe's phones and used them today, no more timesheets!!! we don't do the billing but this will help us out on the timesheet front and I think I'm going to buy an ipod touch for my maint crew so they can use it too, they have a phone but I don't think they need the email on the go or anything... at least I don't want to pay for it just yet. also think I'm going to get the credit card app too so when I'm spending weekends at the farmer's market I can do cc sales there... thank fimco I haven't had time to research though all the apps in the store, nice for those of us w/ time on our hands to help out.

ARGOS
03-13-2009, 01:49 AM
I'm thinking its time to kick the blackberry habit. It sure has been a dependable phone for scheduling, last year I noticed the guys don't take the time to check their phone for the schedule, but choose to use the paper print out. Maybe I should be kicking the paper print out...

FIMCO-MEISTER
03-13-2009, 06:09 AM
bought the timewerks app yesterday... AWESOME! put it on mine * joe's phones and used them today, no more timesheets!!! we don't do the billing but this will help us out on the timesheet front and I think I'm going to buy an ipod touch for my maint crew so they can use it too, they have a phone but I don't think they need the email on the go or anything... at least I don't want to pay for it just yet. also think I'm going to get the credit card app too so when I'm spending weekends at the farmer's market I can do cc sales there... thank fimco I haven't had time to research though all the apps in the store, nice for those of us w/ time on our hands to help out.

Search and try REQALL. It's free and turns your IPhone into a voice memo or note memo or contact memo and sends it to your e-mail address