PDA

View Full Version : Watson's Landscaping, Inc. Truck, Equipment, and Action Pics

Watson's Landscaping
03-15-2009, 10:17 PM
Well since everyone else is starting there own pic threads about there company I'm going to start mine so here it is...............

Just got the truck lettered today the trailer is being worked on!!!!

The first truck is the full time plow and lawn truck
The other is the sidewalk truck in the winter and the material delively truck in the summer

Kennedy Landscaping
03-15-2009, 10:23 PM
That truck is awesome!!!!!

Watson's Landscaping
03-15-2009, 10:32 PM
The first one is last spring since, I've added a redmax blower, sthil chain saw, and a new echo bed edge redienfiner (sp)

The other is of my truck loaded with 7yds of gold mulch and my trailer at the gas station getting ready to go for my first job of the season last year!!

More pics to come but the old pikarator (laptop) is run'n kind of slow and I'm to sleepy:sleeping: :sleeping: to continue to look through the rest of my pics

deere615
03-15-2009, 11:03 PM
You got a nice and red fleet, everything looks in tip top shape

bluesprucelawncare
03-16-2009, 12:13 AM
weingartz... are they putting that on all the plows they sell know? nice trucks. its been warm down here for a couple weeks how about you guys. not shiting the grass is growing gonna start clean ups tomorrow. good luck

02DURAMAX
03-16-2009, 03:05 AM
The first one is last spring since, I've added a redmax blower, sthil chain saw, and a new echo bed edge redienfiner (sp)

The other is of my truck loaded with 7yds of gold mulch and my trailer at the gas station getting ready to go for my first job of the season last year!!

More pics to come but the old pikarator (laptop) is run'n kind of slow and I'm to sleepy:sleeping: :sleeping: to continue to look through the rest of my pics

Looks like it sags alot!

riverwalklandscaping
03-16-2009, 11:15 AM
well 7 yards x 800 pounds is like 5600 pounds plus the trailer, yeah its gonna sag. I don't know if there is really 7 yards though, the mulch place might have shorted him because an 8 foot bed usually holds little over 2 (without heaping) and doubling that he should have more like 5 in there since its not even visible at the top of the side boards.

Danscapes
03-16-2009, 11:22 AM
I'd say between 4-5 yds of mulch if its to the top of the boards, GO GET YOUR MONEY BACK if you paid for 7.:hammerhead:

nnj18
03-16-2009, 11:29 AM
yeah def not 7 yards in there for sure.....nice trucks and equipment!

Stihl_Pro
03-16-2009, 03:10 PM
It's funny theres a Watson Landscaping here in Mass. and all there trucks are red too. Nice Equipment!

Watson's Landscaping
03-16-2009, 08:44 PM
well 7 yards x 800 pounds is like 5600 pounds plus the trailer, yeah its gonna sag. I don't know if there is really 7 yards though, the mulch place might have shorted him because an 8 foot bed usually holds little over 2 (without heaping) and doubling that he should have more like 5 in there since its not even visible at the top of the side boards.

I'd say between 4-5 yds of mulch if its to the top of the boards, GO GET YOUR MONEY BACK if you paid for 7.:hammerhead:

yeah def not 7 yards in there for sure.....nice trucks and equipment!

NO there's 7 yds in there between every scoop I jumped in with a rake and moved in all around into all the little holes, and If you look close you can see the bule tarp ontop of the mulch.

One load I had for a diff. job I didn't jump in between scoops and he could only fit 5.

I know you guys alway give me a hard time about what I say I have loaded in my truck but my yard I go to has one yard buckets of there loaders so I know what I'm getting, when they load me, and If I get the young kid at the yard It's sweet because he loads heavy .

Watson's Landscaping
03-16-2009, 09:32 PM
Ok I'm back after looking through the pics found some more the first two are of a small (2yds) mulch job I did for a condo association inside a marina it was a pretty sweet place. and the other ones are some strips

South Florida Lawns
03-16-2009, 10:55 PM
If I get the young kid at the yard It's sweet because he loads heavy .

Dude tell me about it, the dirt place I go to, their son runs the loader that has a 4yrd bucket and he heaped it to 5. I was so overloaded in my trailer, my truck could hardly stop.

nnj18
03-16-2009, 11:12 PM
Mulch looks good but stripes could use some work....and I still don't think you got 7yds in that truck but whatever.

8x5x4=160cu ft
160/27= 5.9yds

greenstar lawn
03-16-2009, 11:50 PM
Nice pic Will. You doing Eds in northpointe this year

Lakewlc
03-17-2009, 07:46 AM
nice trucks.

2brothersyardcare
03-17-2009, 07:52 AM
nice like the fords

Watson's Landscaping
03-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Mulch looks good but stripes could use some work....and I still don't think you got 7yds in that truck but whatever.

8x5x4=160cu ft
160/27= 5.9yds

Ya the stripes that are all jacked in the one pic are hard to get stright just out of frame on the right is a drainage ditch and I was real wet that day and pulled me into it so that jacked the rest of the strips..

Nice pic Will. You doing Eds in northpointe this year

Thank's, pretty sure on Ed's lawn and aready have a half dozen thatch's signed up and 4 aeartion's (sp) for the spring!!!

DLAWNS
03-18-2009, 12:10 AM
Nice setup!

Watson's Landscaping
03-19-2009, 08:18 PM
Well added another thatch and 3 more aeration's today :clapping:

Kennedy Landscaping
03-19-2009, 08:53 PM
I really like that truck! Good luck in 09'

STIHL GUY
03-19-2009, 09:51 PM
nice truck:weightlifter::weightlifter:

tom's lawn care
03-19-2009, 10:15 PM
I really like your red trucks, they stand out

Nick's Lawn Care
03-19-2009, 10:22 PM
Well since everyone else is starting there own pic threads about there company I'm going to start mine so here it is...............

Just got the truck lettered today the trailer is being worked on!!!!

The first truck is the full time plow and lawn truck
The other is the sidewalk truck in the winter and the material delively truck in the summer

Man that F250 single cab is alot like mine...

Watson's Landscaping
03-21-2009, 01:12 PM
Nothing bad about the 250's but both our trucks are 350's go big or go home. Before I started this buissness the old man alway bought 250's and then took'em right to the spring shop and had heaver springs but in to "make" them 350's then our sales man said just start buy'n 350's, so that's were we are today all 350's here and of corse nothing but red.

nnj18
03-21-2009, 06:41 PM
Nothing bad about the 250's but both our trucks are 350's go big or go home. Before I started this buissness the old man alway bought 250's and then took'em right to the spring shop and had heaver springs but in to "make" them 350's then our sales man said just start buy'n 350's, so that's were we are today all 350's here and of corse nothing but red.

lol I just got a laugh outta this I'm sorry but you talk like you have a huge fleet and multiple crews or something.....

post #12 how come only 1/2 the beds are mulched??

Watson's Landscaping
03-24-2009, 12:20 AM
lol I just got a laugh outta this I'm sorry but you talk like you have a huge fleet and multiple crews or something.....

post #12 how come only 1/2 the beds are mulched??

Ya I do that alot talk like I have a huge fleet and multiple crews like to think big I guess and hope'n one day if I play my card right I can sit I my office and watch all my trucks and crews leave for the day!! Wishfull thinking!!!!!!!!

and for the bed they had flowers planted in the unmulched area by one of the people that live in the condo's later that week

Watson's Landscaping
04-11-2009, 09:00 AM
Here's some more pics of a HOA mulch job I did
The First is what was left of there old mulch NOTHING and the edge I cut with my echo bed redefiner
The second is what the mulch looks like and what the edge looks like
The third is my custom made tarp system

Watson's Landscaping
04-11-2009, 09:03 AM
More Pics there was a total of 25 trees, to some what big beds, and a small one around some phone boxes.

Watson's Landscaping
04-11-2009, 09:05 AM
and last the mulch equipment

greenstar lawn
04-11-2009, 10:33 AM
man its about time that sub did some work to there landscaping. I will be working in northpointe next week cant wait to check it out. looks good to will. Hows the season been so far?

nnj18
04-11-2009, 01:22 PM
Buy yourself some pitchforks (the extra wide ones with like 14 tines) you'll thank yourself.

Watson's Landscaping
04-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Ya I have one in there with 4 or 5 tines that I use for unloading grass and this was the first time that I used it for mulch and all I could think about was how much easier it was that use'n a shovel!!!

And here's a pic of me and my old man on the way how from Glibert's Harley, with my new street glide(He has a '03 glide, just out of the pic and already want's one like mine). Man was it cold out yesterday!!!!!!!!!

Watson's Landscaping
04-22-2009, 08:00 PM
Well here's some pics of two dethatching jobs I did the first two are before and after the other is just an after, rain was come'n fast and didn't have time for pics

Enjoy

Watson's Landscaping
04-22-2009, 08:04 PM
and two more from my new HOA client, same sub that the mulch pics came from.

HappyGrasslawncare
04-27-2009, 11:44 AM
Well here's some pics of two dethatching jobs I did the first two are before and after the other is just an after, rain was come'n fast and didn't have time for pics

Enjoy

How can that little chain hold your sulky? it may be that mine is heavier but im assuming you did that because its a PITA to get off the trailer.
Ive just been taking the sulky off until i came accross a big yard that really needs it but id love to find a way to hang it up like that, any suggestions for a heavyier sulky? :weightlifter:

Watson's Landscaping
04-29-2009, 09:57 PM
you realy should'nt need that heavy of a chain because you should'nt be letting it hang there all the time cause it could (after time) start to bend your handels down!! it's only hang'n when I back the mower off the trailer :)

Watson's Landscaping
08-17-2010, 09:49 PM
I'm back after almost a year away from my thread. Enjoy

Watson's Landscaping
08-17-2010, 09:51 PM
More Pics Enjoy

Jpeg lawn maintenance
08-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Nice trucks work and everything seems like your doing really well for yourself. I just bought a f250 can you just buy bigger leafs for the front so it does not sag when the plow is one? thanks in advance.

Kennedy Landscaping
08-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Looks nice, glad to see you back.

GreenGiant94
08-17-2010, 11:22 PM
Great looking work, keep it up. I love them trucks too.

bobcat48
08-17-2010, 11:27 PM
Looks good,nice setup,like the fords.

02DURAMAX
08-18-2010, 01:40 AM
How's the ford holding up?

Watson's Landscaping
08-18-2010, 11:47 PM
Nice trucks work and everything seems like your doing really well for yourself. I just bought a f250 can you just buy bigger leafs for the front so it does not sag when the plow is one? thanks in advance.

I'm guessing that the truck its post 2005 if your asking about leafs.... We just add a leaf stock there should only be two, our trucks have three. On the 08 we added trimbers(think the spelling's right) it helped out alot.. Thanks for all the comments guys
Posted via Mobile Device

Watson's Landscaping
08-07-2011, 09:03 PM
Found some pics from last fall with the leaf rig and some other odd pics trying to get more up but Im having problems. I'll work on it for your guys!!!

Watson's Landscaping
01-31-2012, 06:43 PM
Fall Clean Up action Pics
Some pics im trying to pull off my phone, things arent working to well. I'll get some more up tomorrow

Glenn Lawn Care
01-31-2012, 07:24 PM
I like the trucks!

LawnMan19
01-31-2012, 07:56 PM
Work looks so does the gear, and I love you're setup it looks so legit.:cool2:

brandoncuts54
02-01-2012, 12:03 AM
wow sick everything!! u upgraded big time in trailer size!

CareFreeLawns
02-01-2012, 03:53 PM
What type of sulky is on the Exmark? How much was it, and can you send me a link please?

stuntmanlogan
02-01-2012, 04:20 PM
How did you build the leaf box that's on the single cab? I may try to build one next year, but im not sure where to start with holding it in place.

S-205
02-01-2012, 06:45 PM
I really like the look of your 250, its looks very good, has a nice stance to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Watson's Landscaping
02-06-2012, 09:34 AM
What type of sulky is on the Exmark? How much was it, and can you send me a link please?

Jungle Wheels, do a google search and you'll find there website. Think there like $200 or so

How did you build the leaf box that's on the single cab? I may try to build one next year, but im not sure where to start with holding it in place.

Get 2x4's (7 footers) rip them down to fit into the stake pockets, throw up your 4x8 sheet of plywood screw it to the 2x4s and then fab up your door on the back and the front side and the weight of it holds it on the truck. Rated to 70mph on the highway (we never went of that)

I really like the look of your 250, its looks very good, has a nice stance to it.
Posted via Mobile Device

Thanks we order all heavy service spring packages and FYI there all 350's

Watson's Landscaping
02-06-2012, 09:45 AM
Lets try some more pics for you guys

Watson's Landscaping
02-06-2012, 09:53 AM
Still having problems but heres another one, we did the back yard to the right in a mansoon and tarped the pile to return the next day with an inch of snow on the ground!!!

Turf Worker
02-06-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey setup looks good!! i Run an 08 f250 6.4 love it and looks good rolling down the road... But i was wondering how much the dump bed was you got for yours I run a short bed so hopefully they offer one for it but i love to have it when doing leaves instead of tagging along an extra truck in trailer i could send that somewhere else.

Also what are you getting pulling that enclosed i just got one this year and haven't got a chance to really see what i would get loaded

LawnMan19
02-06-2012, 12:57 PM
I'm still in love with your setup.:cool2:

Barrett Landscaping
02-06-2012, 01:01 PM
they do make a shortbed version of it. however idk if it would be worth it since you cant carry anywhere near as much. i have a longbed one and it is amazing.

Turf Worker
02-06-2012, 01:11 PM
true I am just looking for a cheap one so i can still pull a trailer with mowers and do the smaller leaf jobs and send the other truck with a box n trailer just for leaves to the big jobs. I wouldn't want spend no more then $3,000 on one.

Barrett Landscaping
02-06-2012, 01:28 PM
its hard to find inserts used as it is. a short one is even harder but their out there. maybe you could section off part of your trailer? ive seen guys that put an insert in the back of one and then use a side gate for their mower. good luck in whatever road you go.

Watson's Landscaping
02-07-2012, 09:54 AM
Hey setup looks good!! i Run an 08 f250 6.4 love it and looks good rolling down the road... But i was wondering how much the dump bed was you got for yours I run a short bed so hopefully they offer one for it but i love to have it when doing leaves instead of tagging along an extra truck in trailer i could send that somewhere else.

Also what are you getting pulling that enclosed i just got one this year and haven't got a chance to really see what i would get loaded

They do make them, everyone has there own style know too, plastic, SS, steel, and of course aluminum
I'm getting around 10mpg pulling that around, full of equipment and a full load of grass. I've got the 5.4 with the 410 gears

its hard to find inserts used as it is. a short one is even harder but their out there. maybe you could section off part of your trailer? ive seen guys that put an insert in the back of one and then use a side gate for their mower. good luck in whatever road you go.

I've see guys put one sideways in the front of the trailer and it dumps off the side, then you can still use the gate on the back and have more trailer space.