PDA

View Full Version : Summer Solutions

summersolutions
03-15-2009, 10:21 PM
Hello my name is Kyle and I am starting out in lawn care. We do residential/commercial grass cutting, aeation, fertilizing, de-thatching, general cleanups, dump runs, window washing, hedge trimming, and drain clearing. We are situated in beutiful Petawawa, Ontario, Canada. I started the business in November as Winter Solutions and bought a couple landscape trailers and 5 new snowblowers. With 2 crews we did 45 residential driveways everytime it snowed and when it didn't we did roof snow removal with the scoops.

Now I am getting into lawn care and I have bought 2 zero turn Arien's mowers, 2 riding lawn tractors, vaccuum extensions for grass clippings, 3 4 in 1 Weed Wackers, 3 Commercial push mowers, backpack leak blowers, blubird aeration machine, 2 tow behind broudcast spreaders and 2 push ones. We will be running 3 crews of 2 guys. I have just bought a 20ft by 10ft tandem landscape trailer with 2 landscape gates and custom racking for hand tools. We will have one truck hauling this trailer and 2 crews around and 1 truck wit a 6 by 10 landscape trailer. I recently purchased the Real
Green Systems Software for the business and am organizing a spring blast marketing campaign.

Cheers
Kyle
Summer Solutions:canadaflag:

We are deep into the business now and starting our first summer. I am confidant we will do great.

J & D Greens
03-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Talk about jumping in with both feet. I hope that you are successful and have it in you to hang in their if the going gets tough. With the tone of your post I think you will do just fine. Good luck, David

summersolutions
03-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Thanks David. I did lots of market research and got my confidence from the success I had in the winter. I also have a backround in it. I worked for 3 years prior for a large construction company bidding, estimating and being the project manager of their landscaping divivsion. I hope you have a great year to!
Cheers

DLAWNS
03-15-2009, 11:01 PM
Welcome to Lawnsite. Good luck this year!

Chestnut Oaks Prez
03-16-2009, 03:17 PM
Good Luck, Kyle and welcome aboard.