PDA

View Full Version : Lawn Busters Landscaping picture thread

DRBLawnBuster
03-16-2009, 05:43 PM
Here are some pictures i took quick today when i pulled some things outta storage.

Not pictured
48" scag
another push mower
trimmer
blower
and some other stuff will get pictures of the other stuff when ig et it outta storage.

DRBLawnBuster
03-16-2009, 05:44 PM
Oh by the way the walkbehind blower i garbage picked a few weeks ago and im in the process of painting it since i got it to run.

DRBLawnBuster
03-16-2009, 05:47 PM
also here is my four wheeler i use to plow with and a Stihl Bg-55 blower, Echo PB-2000 blower and srm-210 trimmer

Lakewlc
03-16-2009, 06:22 PM
nice scag.

2brothersyardcare
03-16-2009, 06:29 PM
nice **** u adding a bp any time soon?

DRBLawnBuster
03-16-2009, 08:35 PM
Yes i plan on getting a new stihl FS-110 trimmer this year and posibly a new or a used back pack blower .

DRBLawnBuster
03-16-2009, 09:05 PM
Here are my dads trucks but everything gets pulled with them.

First is a 2002 dodge v-8 4x4 ( starting to get the dodge rust flu :])

second 1985 ford ranger 4 speed v-6

Runner
03-16-2009, 11:05 PM
What does it mean in your signature, "insured"?

Kennedy Landscaping
03-16-2009, 11:08 PM
Oh hale I see a big argument coming with the insured deal. Stuff looks good, I've never seen a trailer deck done like that with the boards going width ways. Good luck in 09'

deere615
03-16-2009, 11:09 PM
nice pics, I was going to say that blower looked ancient

Runner
03-16-2009, 11:36 PM
It may be old, but hey,...the price was right. As long as it runs, he's steps ahead. A little fabrication and TLC, it will be good to go. It looks to be an old Billy goat or Giant Vac.
I not only admire the ambition of someone at a young age wanting to do this but i commend it him as well. The reason I mentioned the insurance deal was,....and I want Lawnbuster to think long and hard before answering this...
In the state of Ohio, just like every other state, a minor cannot legally enter into a obligatory contract (such as insurance). Just like they cannot be held for any other contractual obligation responsibilities like a car loan, rental agreements, deferred sales, etc.. Furthermore, labor laws do not permit minors to operate power equipment under th guise of employment for insurance purposes (even though they can still operate equipment under their own risk). With this in consideration, there is no way possible that an insurance company can take any risk of insuring a minor for liability (or otherwise), let alone the consent and contract. Any questions about this can be directed to the state's (Ohio) Department of Insurance.
BUT anyway,...I wish you luck in the upcoming season...just remember...keep it real.:)

MileHigh
03-16-2009, 11:51 PM
Pretty sweet stuff for a 15 year old!

Keep it up....just not in my town :laugh:

South Florida Lawns
03-17-2009, 12:53 AM
the boards on the trailer really threw me there. I like scags don't know why, never used one and don't see many down here but man they make me stop and look every time I see that orange.

DRBLawnBuster
03-17-2009, 06:59 AM
Runner.. my buisness is insured some way threw my father since im not 18 yet. BUt the way the insurance company said it will work. So say i put a rock threw a window the liability insurance we have will cover it.

DRBLawnBuster
03-17-2009, 02:38 PM
Here are a few more pictures. I should have more and more once i get everything out of storage.

The trailer is the trailer we tow the tractor on and i use it for mulch .

The plow is homemade by me it goes on my 4 wheeler.

Junior M
03-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Nice, watch out on that saw, looks like the bar has got a little hot, and your chains loose.. LOL. Looks good.

2brothersyardcare
03-17-2009, 04:21 PM
nice saw i need another stihl saw

DRBLawnBuster
03-17-2009, 08:19 PM
My new signs my dads friend made for FREE. I wished they were a little different but they were free so its all good lol.

DRBLawnBuster
03-17-2009, 08:19 PM
the bigger one will go on the tailer gate and the smaller ones will run along the trailer sides.

Runner
03-17-2009, 09:30 PM
Runner.. my buisness is insured some way threw my father since im not 18 yet. BUt the way the insurance company said it will work. So say i put a rock threw a window the liability insurance we have will cover it.

You're in for a very rude awakening if in the event something DOES happen. I will guarantee you that you will not be covered. If you would like me to proof, I can provide it for you. This info MAY help you and your dad, because if that is what you were told,...you are being bamboozled.:rolleyes:
Just trying to help.

DRBLawnBuster
03-17-2009, 09:32 PM
Ok so we went to today to the insurance lady and talked to her and since im not 18 she is insuring the company and it is just under my dads name.

STIHL GUY
03-17-2009, 09:44 PM
looks like a nice setup

DRBLawnBuster
03-21-2009, 10:31 PM
Here is another picture of the 36" scag i found.

DRBLawnBuster
03-29-2009, 07:14 PM
Did my first clean up the other night, it was a pain me and my worker had to rake 1 acre by hand. there was really no other way to do it because of all the little sticks and stuff like that. My phone has been ringing off the hook have a clean -up every night this week and the weekend.

DRBLawnBuster
03-31-2009, 03:35 PM
Ok so i am full go at it now with spring clean ups and mowing starting next week i hope. I just got all my equipment out and its all ready to go!! Here are some pictures of my equipment for 2009.

DRBLawnBuster
03-31-2009, 03:40 PM
here are some mroe pictures

DRBLawnBuster
03-31-2009, 04:15 PM
Come guys there are 1,000 views and only 25 replies, tell me what you think of my stuff everything is owned by me except the dodge truck!

DillonsLawnCare
03-31-2009, 08:34 PM
Nice equipment!

I think that the " weedwacking " on the signs is a bit tacky. Either edging or weed-eating would have been more appropriate. just my opinion. Hey, they were free so you cant complain.

Other than that, looks good.

when do you get your license?

Good Luck this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DRBLawnBuster
03-31-2009, 08:38 PM
YES that is the part on the sign i hate!!!! lol I had buisness cards made up a while back and i had weed wacking on it and when i gave him the card to kinda look at he transfered those services onto it. I really wanted it to say Mowing, edging, spring/fall clean-ups, and ,mulch installtoins, but it was free so i cant complain.

daveyo
03-31-2009, 08:38 PM
Thats a lot of stuff for 15, how did you acquire all that? I like it though way more stuff than I had thats for sure. The sign reminds me of when I first started, I would put on my cards "Honest" well I better be right.

DRBLawnBuster
03-31-2009, 08:41 PM
Well the 2 push mowers and walkbehind blower were garbaged pick lol but run great !!!! I bought both the scags used. all hand helds were bought new.

JosephLawnCare
03-31-2009, 08:42 PM
Yes, get rid of the "weedwacking"!!!! The equipment looks nice. Why did you hand rake an acre when you have a push blower and a walkbehind with a bagger? Also I've never seen a wood plow!!! How does it trip?

DRBLawnBuster
03-31-2009, 08:47 PM
Yes well i cant really get rid of weed wacking!!! But sooner or later i will be getting new signs say LawnBusters Landscaping once i start to do more landscape work and design. We had to rake it becaseu of all the little sticks and a mower or blower would not move them trust me i tried. It doesnt trip lol but there is enough play in the A frame and blade were it works fine. There is also a metal cutting edge that goes along the bottom that is not on there in the picture.

slamjamrockinman
04-01-2009, 12:28 AM
I like the landscape box on the foront of the trailer, I'm looking to do the same exact thing on mine. Equipment looks great, you're doing real good for your age. Good luck this year!!

DRBLawnBuster
04-01-2009, 05:11 PM
Bump bump !!!

DRBLawnBuster
04-02-2009, 07:54 PM
Bumpity bump

DRBLawnBuster
04-04-2009, 11:06 AM
Here are some picturess of the massey ferguson tractor, I was just pulling it up outta the back yard to check oil and what not because me and my dad are putting in a baseball field tommorrow if the rain holds off. Should have actoin photos tommorrow some time.

droptine
04-04-2009, 11:22 AM
sweet looking ranger, that thing will last for ever.

DRBLawnBuster
04-04-2009, 11:24 AM
Yes that ranger we got for $200 my uncle was going to junk it but me and my dad just could not see it got o the junk yard. It was over heating and we found it had a cracked head now she runs like a champ. We are looking to get some aluminum rims for it.

DRBLawnBuster
04-05-2009, 03:07 PM
Sorry guys these are the only pictures i got today, I took these as we left and then when we got to the field my camera died. I will have to get some some other time.

Kennedy Landscaping
04-05-2009, 03:31 PM
Still lookin good man! I like that tractor, you should put some lights on it and use it for snow removal!

DRBLawnBuster
04-05-2009, 03:41 PM
Yes i have used it for snow removal. but it would need some chains because it likes to slip.

DRBLawnBuster
04-06-2009, 06:08 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

First day of mowing was today and i got snowed out on my first one!!! I was just finsihing my first account of the day when all of the sudden the snow started to come down. IT has been snowing here since about 10 and is just starting to stick. I wont be able to start till next week becasue it is suposed to snow tommorrow and ran the rest of the week.

DRBLawnBuster
04-07-2009, 05:26 PM
This weather is killing me, i cnat get any grass cutting in with 3 inchs of snow down!! Im planning on taking down a decent sized tree at an account tommorrw even in the snow cause it shouldnt bother me. My timming chain also went on my 4 wheeler plowing snow this morning so i have to replace that over break. Here are some pictures of the snow, and new signs on the trailer.

Kennedy Landscaping
04-07-2009, 09:45 PM
That sucks about the chain. What were you plowing? Don't look like theres anything sticking to pavement?

DRBLawnBuster
04-07-2009, 09:56 PM
It was in the morning around 5 30am, the pictures were taken 4 pm the tempertaures warmed up and started to melt it.

1993lx172
04-07-2009, 10:10 PM
Hey DRB, have you thought about getting a set of turf tires for the tractor and using it for aerating, over seeding, or even running a finish mower for larger yards? Also have you considered tilling gardens or brush hogging. One more thing, if you don't have your drivers license yet why don't you pull the trailer with tractor, unless your yards are to far away to do that.

DRBLawnBuster
04-07-2009, 10:14 PM
Yes i have thought about the tractor i have used it to brush hog someones fields once , i borrowed my uncles brush hog and put it on my tractor, I also am trying to get work for it like i regraded a baseball field the other day and am putting around 20 yards of new sand on it. Next year im thinking about getting into gradding yards and putting new lawns in since it would be easy with the tractor. Some of my accounts i could drive it to but they are higher end houses and i dont want to look like some hill billy pulling up with my tractor and al my stuff behind me i can wait till next season to drive it really aint to bad right now.

Junior M
04-07-2009, 10:19 PM
Yes i have thought about the tractor i have used it to brush hog someones fields once , i borrowed my uncles brush hog and put it on my tractor, I also am trying to get work for it like i regraded a baseball field the other day and am putting around 20 yards of new sand on it. Next year im thinking about getting into gradding yards and putting new lawns in since it would be easy with the tractor. Some of my accounts i could drive it to but they are higher end houses and i dont want to look like some hill billy pulling up with my tractor and al my stuff behind me i can wait till next season to drive it really aint to bad right now.
grading yards the right way, what I have always seen as the right way(having water running where it should), is hard for a tractor unless you just smooth it out like guys down here do.. Not pushing you away, I am just telling you the way I see it..

DRBLawnBuster
04-07-2009, 10:22 PM
My tractor and grader box do a awsome job grading, and i come back with a little raking and it is graet. I mean i did a baseball field and i think that needs proper drainage more then a yard really does.

Junior M
04-07-2009, 10:28 PM
My tractor and grader box do a awsome job grading, and i come back with a little raking and it is graet. I mean i did a baseball field and i think that needs proper drainage more then a yard really does.
actually no, if a baseball field washes out, its not that big of a deal, its a flat field, start sending water into a house foundation, you'll have issues, depending on the way its built, it can get ugly fast or slow..

Okay, now you can pretty much ignore me, I am talking random crap as usual.. :laugh:

1993lx172
04-07-2009, 10:45 PM
i dont want to look like some hill billy pulling up with my tractor and al my stuff behind me .

Hill Billy my foot! Dude I have a full size pick up and I still drive the mower to most of my jobs, of course most of my yards are just down the street from me so it dosen't make sense economically to put the money into a trailer or gas for short runs. Now what I have started to do is ramp the mower in the back for my jobs that normally require a push mower or that are in the next subdivision. Now before i get jumped on I know that getting a trailer makes sense in the long run but since i am starting college in August I plan on only doing this a few more years so I chose to save that money for college expenses instead of a trailer that would just sit for most of the week.

DRBLawnBuster
04-08-2009, 03:23 PM
junior M im not saying grass is not important to grade, im jsut saying i can do it and im not to concerned if i decide to do it more next year.

1993lx172 Yes i would drive my mower but i have walkbehinds and i cant carry a blower and trimmer and a push mower.

DRBLawnBuster
04-08-2009, 07:49 PM
Here are some pictures of my home made tool handler i built it works great, also one of my home made trimmer rack.

DRBLawnBuster
04-10-2009, 03:06 PM
bumpity bump

DRBLawnBuster
04-13-2009, 10:57 PM
bump bump bump

1993lx172
04-14-2009, 12:46 AM
Any new pics?

MileHigh
04-14-2009, 01:15 AM
Your sign says "weedwacking" on it.

.....Just wanted to run that by you.

DRBLawnBuster
04-14-2009, 02:48 AM
Yes i no they say weed wacking they were free and he just made thme for me as a suprise.

DRBLawnBuster
04-14-2009, 08:12 AM
Trust me i would have changed the signs up to not saying Mowing edging and weed wacking but Mowing Edging/ Bed edging ,trimming, Spring/ Fall clean-ups And Mulch installations

MileHigh
04-14-2009, 08:35 AM
just giving you crap man.

DRBLawnBuster
04-14-2009, 08:36 AM
HAHA alright but i do agree with ya i dont like it either.

MileHigh
04-14-2009, 08:39 AM
hey look at it this way...

It is better than no sign at all.

DRBLawnBuster
04-14-2009, 08:42 AM
Very very true and they were free cant complain about that. Yes more pictures will be on the way once i start to lay down some nice stripes.

DRBLawnBuster
04-14-2009, 03:46 PM
I got rain out today and have been wanting to make a chute blocker so i did. In the pictures it still needs 2 more bolts and some paint and it would be 100% finished. I also had about 4 pictures of it but only one will upload so i will try the rest later.

figtree
04-15-2009, 07:01 PM
here are some mroe pictures

Why to go! Not to many 15 yr old willing to make money the honest way. Seems they look for the easy way out. Good luck and keep mowing!! :clapping:

LouisianaLawnboy
04-16-2009, 09:28 AM
You're in for a very rude awakening if in the event something DOES happen. I will guarantee you that you will not be covered. If you would like me to proof, I can provide it for you. This info MAY help you and your dad, because if that is what you were told,...you are being bamboozled.:rolleyes:
Just trying to help.

I don't see wheres the problem. His dad is the owner of the company and he is an employee. He would be covered under the insurance.

DRBLawnBuster
04-16-2009, 09:50 AM
My dad does defintly not own the company, he is a full time union electrican for Local 38.

LouisianaLawnboy
04-16-2009, 10:01 AM
My dad does defintly not own the company, he is a full time union electrican for Local 38.

How can your dad's name be on the insurance for the co but not own it? I know you operate and realistically are the owner/operater, but legally I think your dad would have to be the owner.

DRBLawnBuster
04-16-2009, 10:32 AM
My company is insured but the holder has to be such an age ( i forgot the age). Just becasue he has the insurance doesnt mean he owns the buisness. I dont understand why people like you have to talk aoubt all this insurance stuff. Just let me run my buisness and you run yours i no my buisness is legal so dont worry aobut it.

LouisianaLawnboy
04-16-2009, 10:45 AM
My company is insured but the holder has to be such an age ( i forgot the age). Just becasue he has the insurance doesnt mean he owns the buisness. I dont understand why people like you have to talk aoubt all this insurance stuff. Just let me run my buisness and you run yours i no my buisness is legal so dont worry aobut it.

Someone who is not affiliated with your company in any way cannot hold the insurance for it. It just doesn't make sense. I'm in no way condemning you(I don't even have insurance YET), I'm just trying to let you know before something happens and the judge lets you know. Your doing good.

nnj18
04-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Someone who is not affiliated with your company in any way cannot hold the insurance for it. It just doesn't make sense. I'm in no way condemning you(I don't even have insurance YET), I'm just trying to let you know before something happens and the judge lets you know. Your doing good.

yep, can only get insurance if your name is on the company as owner or co-owner.

HappyGrasslawncare
04-16-2009, 11:02 AM
what did the bagger on the scag cost you?

DRBLawnBuster
04-16-2009, 11:18 AM
Ok thanks for the heads up guys. Bagger cost me like $200 for the 36" scag regular deck. THe other came with the mower when i got it. Get the extender for it if you do by one becasue they fill up fast in nice thick grass or leaves.

LouisianaLawnboy
04-16-2009, 11:25 AM
Ok thanks for the heads up guys. Bagger cost me like $200 for the 36" scag regular deck. THe other came with the mower when i got it. Get the extender for it if you do by one becasue they fill up fast in nice thick grass or leaves.

What brand is it? Where did you get it from?

DRBLawnBuster
04-16-2009, 01:31 PM
Here are some pictures of some bed edging i did today. I did not think it was necassary to get a bed edger so i used my side walk edger and a flat shovel and it came out great. I will be putting new mulch in all beds , and a tree and other shrubs were you see the wall at ina bout 2-3 weeks.

MJS
04-16-2009, 02:04 PM
Looks good; it'll look even better with fresh mulch.

Bed edgers work pretty well, btw, but you still did a nice job.

figtree
04-16-2009, 03:53 PM
Here are some pictures of some bed edging i did today. I did not think it was necassary to get a bed edger so i used my side walk edger and a flat shovel and it came out great. I will be putting new mulch in all beds , and a tree and other shrubs were you see the wall at ina bout 2-3 weeks.

Looks good but, I would use a spade instead of a flat shovel only because it makes the curves look alittle bit even. It takes a little longer but, you can get a better looking edge. Just my preference!

nnj18
04-16-2009, 08:23 PM
Looks good but, I would use a spade instead of a flat shovel only because it makes the curves look alittle bit even. It takes a little longer but, you can get a better looking edge. Just my preference!

agreed :waving:

J.M. LM
04-16-2009, 11:36 PM
so i'd like to know, is this actualy your company or are you just working for your father? im not trying to be a jerk, but around hear, you cant even get a drivers permit till your 16, and if the loader you list is the size i think it might be than you need a hydrolicts lic to opperate that you cant get till you'r 18:confused:

LouisianaLawnboy
04-16-2009, 11:43 PM
Good looking on the flower beds. Did you edge first then shovel it, or shovel it then edge?

DRBLawnBuster
04-17-2009, 03:04 AM
THis is really my buisness. I dont use the loader a hole lot yet for work. And no i do not have my license my mom usually takes me.

I put a nice edge with the edger then got the rest of dirt with the shovel.

DRBLawnBuster
04-20-2009, 05:56 PM
Here are some pictures of the new signs on my trailer, and also the nail drag i built for dragging the baseball field that i take care of. I should have some more work pictures at the end of this week if the rain would ever stop.

LouisianaLawnboy
04-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Does anything ever fly out of that box on the trailer?

DRBLawnBuster
04-20-2009, 07:06 PM
nope nothing ever flys out usually carry 2 hand held blowers in there , big gas can & little, and some times a grass catcher for my walkbehinds.

DRBLawnBuster
04-26-2009, 09:00 PM
Had a ruff saturday. GOt my walkbehind stuck and took me about 30 mintues of wiggling and pushing and jocking it around to get it out. Sorry i only had pictures after cause i couldnt take any more time on a 40 minute lawn. THen later i got a flat tire in my 36" mower dam customer had nails laying around.

DRBLawnBuster
04-26-2009, 09:01 PM
Oh i almost for got to lost a wheel on my 21" craftsman mower. I new it would happen sooner or later but i just dont use it enough to get a good 21" mower

hockeyman20
05-19-2009, 07:47 PM
Thats crazy. Im 13 and have 7 lawn accounts. Hoping to work my way up. i have a featherlight trimmer. (upgrading to a stihl 90r) A toro wheel horse rider. A ryobi hand held blower and a honda push mower as well as a back up crafstman lawn mower.

DRBLawnBuster
05-19-2009, 08:39 PM
haha thanks man im very proud of what im doing now. Im also getting a new stihl fs-80r in about a month.

LouisianaLawnboy
05-19-2009, 10:50 PM
Another Stihl man:D or should I say boy:D:D:D

DRBLawnBuster
05-20-2009, 06:37 AM
haha yes still is the best

DRBLawnBuster
05-20-2009, 06:38 AM
i mean stihl

LouisianaLawnboy
05-20-2009, 11:30 AM
i mean stihl

You must be a new convert.:laugh:

DRBLawnBuster
05-20-2009, 03:45 PM
no i was just thinking stihl, but i typed still, they sound the same

DRBLawnBuster
05-21-2009, 06:58 PM
I havent posted pictures in awhile so im going to start it up again, first are of some stripes i put down today.

LouisianaLawnboy
05-21-2009, 11:26 PM
It just don't stripe like that down here.

DRBLawnBuster
05-22-2009, 10:07 PM
Picture of trailer before we loaded it wit mulch

LouisianaLawnboy
05-22-2009, 11:15 PM
Is that you by the basketball goal?

DRBLawnBuster
05-23-2009, 02:08 PM
here is a picture with it all loaded up we had 7 yds on it. No thats not me in the picture.

figtree
05-27-2009, 11:20 AM
I got rain out today and have been wanting to make a chute blocker so i did. In the pictures it still needs 2 more bolts and some paint and it would be 100% finished. I also had about 4 pictures of it but only one will upload so i will try the rest later.

So, how is this working out for you? I made one for my Exmark TT, I tried it out it but started to get clumps of grass.

DRBLawnBuster
05-27-2009, 03:36 PM
same with mine its starting to clump up

AkRowdyA78
06-03-2009, 09:05 PM
Hey you got some nice stuff dude... I was looking to pick up a scag 36 just like that..How did you get just off craigslist? I constantly look on there but Hardly can't cant find anything.Nice Pictures....

DRBLawnBuster
06-03-2009, 09:13 PM
I only bought the 48" scag off of craiglists, the 36" i found a few streets over from my house.

93Chevy
06-03-2009, 09:28 PM
Good work man. Good to see somebody younger with a good start like that.

Also, I'm not trying to be a jerk, but take more pics! File them away and show them to potential customers. Show them what you can do, they like visuals.

Keep up the good work.

DRBLawnBuster
06-03-2009, 09:32 PM
Yes i want to take more pictures but since i cant drive yet, i dont have a truck that stays ther with me, my dad usually drops me off if it is a big mulch job, and i always for get to grab the camera and i dont like to keep it sitting on the trailer

NEWFINISH
08-13-2009, 10:03 PM
Those Scags are some nice machines. Good Setup.

AGM Inc.
08-20-2009, 06:48 PM
looks nice man. so when r we gonna come check it out???

DRBLawnBuster
08-20-2009, 11:50 PM
monday man, text me 440-539-8962

Tyler's Lawn Maintenance
09-16-2009, 07:57 PM
dude! you are officially my hero! i myself am 15 years old and i have 17 mowing accounts, but no equipment like yours. hopefully sometime in the near future i can get a walk behind. how do you like your scags and how well do they stripe w/o a striper?

DRBLawnBuster
09-16-2009, 08:12 PM
Thanks man, i love my scags they are great machines, there is no need for a striping kit with scags cause they stripe so well with out them so basically they are awsome

RN Lawncare
09-27-2009, 10:14 AM
also here is my four wheeler i use to plow with and a Stihl Bg-55 blower, Echo PB-2000 blower and srm-210 trimmer
Nice pics, How bout some pictures if you have any of plowing with your quad. And I'm just wondering are you on plowsite also?

DRBLawnBuster
09-27-2009, 12:35 PM
no i dont have any pictures plowing with my quad, yes im on plowsite

RN Lawncare
10-27-2009, 07:49 PM
Any updated pics? How do you get to all your snow removal accounts?

RN Lawncare
10-28-2009, 03:34 PM
Any new work?

DRBLawnBuster
10-28-2009, 07:16 PM
no new pictures right now i will get some up in the next couple days, im swamped with clean-ups and bush trimming, and im still mowing full go they have not stopped gorwing yet

RN Lawncare
10-28-2009, 08:49 PM
no new pictures right now i will get some up in the next couple days, im swamped with clean-ups and bush trimming, and im still mowing full go they have not stopped gorwing yet

Wow, Lucky i'm still waiting because here it's been so cold and wet I can't mow!:cry: Hopefully i'll get a W.B this winter....

J&R Landscaping
10-28-2009, 09:58 PM
Nice Set-up!

DRBLawnBuster
10-29-2009, 06:36 PM
Here is how i role in the fall with my bigger trailer, i need room to fit leaves on so i go with that trailer

RN Lawncare
10-29-2009, 08:40 PM
How many links are on the chain for striping on that 48?

bobcat48
05-25-2010, 02:19 PM
Very nice,like eveything,like the scags and that massy front end loader,hop u enjoy ur season.