PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki Blower KRB750B Anyone Using One?

ktfinch2000
03-16-2009, 07:19 PM
I'm looking into buying one and was wondering if anyone has a review or thought on there products. I've had good luck with some of there other products but just thought I'd ask around. Thanks in advance

MileHigh
03-16-2009, 08:09 PM
Looks like a sweet blower...My dealer is always trying to push the kawi handhelds and blowers.

maybe you can just go demo one at your dealer.

Kawasaki = Top notch everything.

DT Lawn Care
03-16-2009, 08:28 PM
I have a KRB700B, and love it. The thing will blow anything (at least it seems like it). Haven't had a single problem yet, either. GL

Lehighlawnpros
03-16-2009, 09:19 PM
We've had our 750B for eight months, so far with no problems.

It seems a little heavier than our Stihl BR-420, but is much more powerful and gets the job done quicker.

We've been using Amsoil "Saber Professional" synthetic
oil at about 75:1 with good results; clean screens, etc.

We're having good results with the Kawasaki trimmers and edger as well.

At this point I would recommend them all, and would buy them again myself (in fact I just bought a second Kawasaki trimmer, the KGT27A).

Bob
Lehighlawnpros

Keith
03-17-2009, 06:03 AM
We have one. It works nicely. It's a little lighter than our Redmax, probably doesn't have quite the power, but is a nice balance. One thing I do not care for, and won't be a problem with the "B" model is the hip throttle. I really like the left controls on the Redmax and Shindaiwa, but made a mistake getting it on this one. The other thing is the way the straps mount at a common point in the top center. Since they are separated by a good distance at the bottom attachment points, they are at more of an angle across your shoulders If they are not tight, it feels like it will fall off if I lean down to pick something up.

Greg78
06-06-2009, 08:57 PM
We've had our 750B for eight months, so far with no problems.

It seems a little heavier than our Stihl BR-420, but is much more powerful and gets the job done quicker.

We've been using Amsoil "Saber Professional" synthetic
oil at about 75:1 with good results; clean screens, etc.

We're having good results with the Kawasaki trimmers and edger as well.

At this point I would recommend them all, and would buy them again myself (in fact I just bought a second Kawasaki trimmer, the KGT27A).

Bob
Lehighlawnpros

Bob,
If you don't mind me asking: How much was your blower and where did you get it?

Thinking of picking one up Monday or Tuesday. I seen on Sarlow's website he has it for $489 with $30 instant rebate bringing it to $459, seems I remember it being $439 someplace else with no rebate???

Thanks

Lehighlawnpros
06-06-2009, 09:25 PM
Bob,
If you don't mind me asking: How much was your blower and where did you get it?

Hi Greg,
I got my KRB750B online from Express Mower Parts.
http://www.expressmowerparts.com/Kawasaki_Backpack_Blower_p/krb750b.htm

I've ordered several times from this company and have had good results each time.

By the way, the blower still runs great, it seems to like the Amsoil and mid-grade gas.

Greg78
06-06-2009, 09:31 PM
Hi Greg,
I got my KRB750B online from Express Mower Parts.
http://www.expressmowerparts.com/Kawasaki_Backpack_Blower_p/krb750b.htm

I've ordered several times from this company and have had good results each time.

By the way, the blower still runs great, it seems to like the Amsoil and mid-grade gas.

Thanks Bob, we will probably get it from Sarlow seeing it would only be $15 difference after shipping, and I really like to support the local guys.

I am glad to hear that it is still working good. Sarlow also has Shindaiwa but I like the Kawasaki 2 year warranty vs the Shindy 1 Year.

We run Amsoil and mid-grade also so that is good to know.

Thanks again.

mowerdude777
06-06-2009, 10:46 PM
I know a guy who has this blower, he loves it

Greg78
06-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Off topic but anyway.

Bob,
We go over to Lehigh about twice a month to cut 20 - 25 bank owned properties. We were over there today and were approached by 3 different individuals wanting lawn service. We don't take on any accounts unless they are in Cape Coral or N Ft Myers. From reading your posts you don't do any thing but irrigated Floratam lawns. So I was wondering if you know of anybody worthy of referring these people to? Most of them have Bahia lawns and are not irrigated. It seems we are approached several times each visit to Lehigh.

Thanks

Lehighlawnpros
06-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Off topic but anyway.

Bob,
We go over to Lehigh about twice a month to cut 20 - 25 bank owned properties. We were over there today and were approached by 3 different individuals wanting lawn service. We don't take on any accounts unless they are in Cape Coral or N Ft Myers. From reading your posts you don't do any thing but irrigated Floratam lawns. So I was wondering if you know of anybody worthy of referring these people to? Most of them have Bahia lawns and are not irrigated. It seems we are approached several times each visit to Lehigh.

Thanks

Absolutely Greg,

I'll send you some info by PM

Greg78
06-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Absolutely Greg,

I'll send you some info by PM

Thanks Bob.

I forget about the PM function LOL

thargis
06-09-2009, 09:59 PM
I've been looking at this also. Seems the specs are close to shindy-802