PDA

View Full Version : Any Landscape Architects??

Supper Grassy
03-16-2009, 06:43 PM
I am trying to do something and i was wondering if any Landscape architect has the following that they would be willing to share with me
if you would like i can pm more details

a design of a project and pictures of the completed project

Skimastr105
03-16-2009, 11:23 PM
If you could PM me some details, i may be able to help you.

White Gardens
03-17-2009, 01:39 AM
Same here, I'm not a certified Landscape Architect, but if the project isn't too involved then it should be a piece of cake to design any way you wish.

PM me.

AGLA
03-17-2009, 07:18 AM
I don't know what your intention is, but it is going to be pretty hard to get one to give you anything without explanation.

PS. How many landscape architects do you think are on this site? I'm only aware of one, but I'm sure there may be others.

Dreams To Designs
03-17-2009, 10:13 AM
SG, in New Jersey, to say you are a landscape architect, you must be licensed. To be licensed, you must have completed an accredited LA program, served as an apprentice and taken a test that equates to a 2 day BAR exam. They are very protective of their titles and get paid very well for them. They don't share a lot of information without compensation. The rest of us that don't have all those credentials are labeled landscape designers, and that field varies from your local lawn guy to an educated individual with all but the license.

That license allows a landscape architect to sign off on a set of plans that are required for permits and approvals. Their education is heavily weighted towards civil engineering.

Kirk

Supper Grassy
03-17-2009, 02:44 PM
I am trying to fulfill a merit badge requirement as follows:

Go to a completed landscape project that a landscape architect has designed. Before you visit the site, obtain a plan of the design from the landscape architect if one is available.

The Pictures will fulfill the visit a completed project.

If anyone has plans feel free to put your company Name across them (like a watermark on a picture)
also if anyone has anything that would work just respond.

Supper Grassy
03-17-2009, 02:44 PM
I am trying to fulfill a merit badge requirement as follows:

Go to a completed landscape project that a landscape architect has designed. Before you visit the site, obtain a plan of the design from the landscape architect if one is available.

The Pictures will fulfill the visit a completed project.

If anyone has plans feel free to put your company Name across them (like a watermark on a picture)
also if anyone has anything that would work just respond.

And you Dont have to live in NJ to respond

Skimastr105
03-17-2009, 03:14 PM
When do you have to have these by?

Supper Grassy
03-17-2009, 03:18 PM
I don't "need" them until late June/ early July

but would prefer to have them a little sooner so that i can organize everything.

Skimastr105
03-17-2009, 03:20 PM
alright - we're working on a really nice project right now - i should be able to get stuff to you before your deadline.

Supper Grassy
03-17-2009, 03:23 PM
Thanks!!!!

AGLA
03-17-2009, 09:19 PM
Are you a Boy Scout? Forgive me if I don't understand, but that is the only institution that I know has merrit badges.

Supper Grassy
03-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Are you a Boy Scout? Forgive me if I don't understand, but that is the only institution that I know has merrit badges.

you are correct

Supper Grassy
04-05-2009, 07:37 PM
Ski,
hows the project coming?

Skimastr105
04-05-2009, 08:12 PM
Sorry I haven't gotten back to you lately - the project i was talking about is behind schedule. The company has been slow giving authorization to begin work - i don't know if i will be able to make your deadline - it was supposed to be well underway by now. You may want to talk to some of the other people on here. I know rusk does some good projects you may want to get a hold of him.

I'll let you know if things change on my end though

mdlwn1
04-05-2009, 08:20 PM
How about you open the yellow pages and make a phone call?

Pastel Landscape
04-07-2009, 03:43 PM
Go on Yellow Pages dot com and do a search

Supper Grassy
04-28-2009, 08:41 PM
Still looking