PDA

View Full Version : Wright Service

rlmelton
03-17-2009, 08:29 PM
I recently purchased a Wright ZK. I haven't got to mow with it yet but when I went to fill the fuel tank up I noticed it leaking gas out from under the gauge. I got on the manufacture forum and E-mailed them my problem. I got a response and a phone number back by the next day, I called the number and talked with Chris and told him of my problem. He had the supplier in my area send me the part I needed within two days. With this kind of service and the reliability of their mowers I can see Wright being an industry leader. Chris, you guys at Wright Industries have my business from now on. Thank You. RL Melton " GroundControl Commercial Lawncare"

DuallyVette
03-17-2009, 08:45 PM
I'm glad they took good care of you. Let us know how you like the ZK after you get a chance to use it. What kind of mower have you been using ?

rlmelton
03-20-2009, 08:42 PM
I have 4 diesel Dixie Choppers and 1 Wright rapid height 48 and my new ZK.

Monte22
03-20-2009, 09:35 PM
That does sound like great service. I also bought a ZK this winter, but have not used it yet. I can't wait to try it out.

daveyo
03-20-2009, 10:30 PM
I recently purchased a Wright ZK. I haven't got to mow with it yet but when I went to fill the fuel tank up I noticed it leaking gas out from under the gauge. I got on the manufacture forum and E-mailed them my problem. I got a response and a phone number back by the next day, I called the number and talked with Chris and told him of my problem. He had the supplier in my area send me the part I needed within two days. With this kind of service and the reliability of their mowers I can see Wright being an industry leader. Chris, you guys at Wright Industries have my business from now on. Thank You. RL Melton " GroundControl Commercial Lawncare"

First congrats on your purchase, second you'll find many posts by me about their service. Thats what its all about!! Give me good service and you'll have my business hands down, theres to much competition out there not to give great service, Wright understands this. They produce a great product and stand behind that product, damn about time someone gets it.

grassman177
03-20-2009, 10:34 PM
i would love to see th results of the zk cutting deck as it is a new design.