PDA

View Full Version : Better Outdoor Products - Quick 36

Pistol
03-18-2009, 01:18 AM
I'm looking at the BOP - Quick 36" mowers. The price difference between a 13.5 hp B&S Intek and a 15 hp Kaw is $300 - is it worth it? I'm looking at a manual start and single hydro (just starting into the business). Any thoughts! thanks, Pistol

mowzilla
03-18-2009, 01:25 AM
hey pistol. new briggs ain't as good as the old i/c like i have, i can tell you from personal experience you will love how the kawasaki runs ..smooth and very reliable!

DA Quality Lawn & YS
03-18-2009, 01:32 AM
I own one of the units you speak of, the Quick 36 Ninja with the 15Kaw, single hydro. Great machine, cuts awesome, the striping is excellent. Plenty of power, I can't remember a single time last season that my mower bogged. Cuts the best side discharge, mulching is good on dry grass but can clog the deck some in wet grass. Really, no need to mulch as the mower does such a good job with clipping dispersal. Hope this helps.

Big C
03-18-2009, 02:14 AM
I bought a Q36 with the Briggs when I started out.....no problems with the engine...I did have a small battery issue but that has been resloved with a new battery.

lifetree
03-24-2009, 11:06 PM
... i can tell you from personal experience you will love how the kawasaki runs ..smooth and very reliable!

The Kawasaki engines are the best that BOP offers ... yes, it's worth the extra $ 300 !!