PDA

View Full Version : truck price?

mikey
03-17-2002, 04:39 PM
hi
i have a friend of mine who buys and sells big rigs its a huge co.
anyway i always asked him if he were to ever get a city truck in good shape give me a call ....so like 6 months later which is now
he called me and told me he has a former city truck its a i believe a
95 chevy 3500 with a dump and im not sure it has a plow but i think it does without the blade thiugh. i have seen it on the lot but couldnt see the front of it...it has i think 80,000 miles.right im was thinkin of just getting a full time job cuz i never had a truck i just used to do landscaping on the side but ive been laid off for 7 months and im gettin married in june,,but i have around 5 repeat customers that always call me every spring i wanna do it full but im scared crap to go full i know i can make a good living full id be a solo but the truck would help me like u wouldnt believe.Anyway the guy wants '$4000 solid for it i know its a good deal i just wanted to know what u guys thought...its in really nice shape and this town is know for taking care of thier trucks,,,,,

LAWNGODFATHER
03-17-2002, 04:43 PM
Avg price for a 95' 3500 chassis cab is $9k

mikey
03-17-2002, 04:46 PM
it may or may not be a 92 im gonna see it monday if its a 92
is that a good price but im almost positive its a 95 this guy just wants to get rid of stuff like this he dosent wanna be bothered with going to an auction or anything like that he had me in mind from way back i really dont think its a money thing with this guy
if its a 92 is that a good price?just wondering

LAWNGODFATHER
03-17-2002, 04:48 PM
If you don't buy it at $4000 let me know I know some one near you that will.

That's a steal!!

8' Crystal dump is $9k new installed.