PDA

View Full Version : Grass catcher question?

smhmc6
03-19-2009, 10:06 PM
I am considering buying a grass catcher for my 36" ransom bobcat walk behind. I've tried to google where I can get them and price and such, really the only 3 I've found are accelerators, grass gobblers, and catcher kings. Actually most of the hits on google were for lawnsite. I noticed they were all either aluminum or steel, and I was wondering do they make them cloth or kind of a bag style? Are they cheaper that way? The steel and aluminum ones are nice, but really I would only use it around my house so I don't really need something that durable.

T-Trim
03-19-2009, 10:57 PM
I know they make them. I'm not sure about a bobcat. Did you try the dealer? Sometimes OEM might be the only way to go for a softbag grass catcher.

smhmc6
03-19-2009, 10:58 PM
Thanks. No, I haven't tried the dealer yet. I just started kind of researching to figure out what options I have.

eeckhardt
03-24-2009, 04:27 PM
www.grasscatchersusa.com has a fabric side catcher for bobcat. Fabric side catchers are just as durable as the metal ones also. They also have several unique features that may be useful such as a tilt to dump

DRBLawnBuster
03-24-2009, 04:48 PM
I have a metal grass gobbler for my 36" scag and it sucks lol, get the aluminum one it is much lighter, and if you are to get a metal one get the extension for it because other wise you are emptying it every 2 minutes.

Richard Martin
03-24-2009, 07:14 PM
You can also look into the Grass Packer. Poly, cheaper than Gobbler and Accel. Lasts forever.

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb56/RMartin631/mower%20stuff/DSC00178.jpg