PDA

View Full Version : My equipment and shop

Classified
03-20-2009, 01:58 AM
This will be the start of my 3rd year and here is my stuff.

Im not the type to list out all my equipment but I do like to take pics! This year I got my first shop space. Its small but its all I truely need. It will be great to not have to carry everything I own all in the trailer :cool2:!! I have a lot of outside storage so Ill have room for my trucks and trailer. I love having this shop space finally, I used to have to park my trailer at a friends farm which was a great resource but also a pain since I wasnt able to service the equipment so everything has been really neglected over the past 2 seasons. Nothing has ever even been washed :hammerhead:I just got my trailer to my shop since I do have indoor winter storage. I got everything all pulled out except for the hand tools and a bunch of other stuff.

So now that I have gabbed away here is all the stuff the used to be in my trailer on a daily basis. Not seen is all the fert I carried around and the little stuff thats still in the trailer.

http://www.mobileaudioguy.com/photos/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6142&g2_serialNumber=4

http://www.mobileaudioguy.com/photos/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6146&g2_serialNumber=4

http://www.mobileaudioguy.com/photos/main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=6151&g2_serialNumber=4

oakwdman
03-20-2009, 03:19 AM
Looks familiar lol. any lettering on the dump yet?

Classified
03-20-2009, 03:57 AM
No lettering on the dump yet. maybe next week sometime. Call me later tomorrow, I need to give you some info.

2brothersyardcare
03-20-2009, 06:21 AM
Looks like brickman with all the exmarks and the dump sorry for the caps

Junior M
03-20-2009, 07:27 AM
what'd you end up doing with the dump?

Classified
03-20-2009, 12:36 PM
Looks like brickman with all the exmarks and the dump sorry for the caps

Haha no brickman. I just painted the dump actually!

what'd you end up doing with the dump?

I am assuming you are talking about the paint right?

I ended up painting the dump part brown and the left the cab black. It looks real nice. I have the front fender flares in the mail that will be painted brown and then im going to get it all lettered. I did post some pics of it as it sits now in the thread I had.

Junior M
03-20-2009, 12:57 PM
Haha no brickman. I just painted the dump actually!

I am assuming you are talking about the paint right?

I ended up painting the dump part brown and the left the cab black. It looks real nice. I have the front fender flares in the mail that will be painted brown and then im going to get it all lettered. I did post some pics of it as it sits now in the thread I had.
Oh, cool, I missed it, not sure how though..

Classified
03-20-2009, 01:23 PM
Here is the post

http://www.lawnsite.com/showpost.php?p=2829299&postcount=49

EagleGrounds
03-20-2009, 01:25 PM
Looks great! Could you some organizing, as could my shop! Good luck this season!

Classified
03-20-2009, 01:40 PM
Thanks, A lot of that stuff will go back on the trailer. I just pulled it all to start everything up, and get ready to change all the air filters and oil and such. I also dont have my toolbox there yet. I have to call a tow truck to pick it up at my house and deliver it to my shop and im fearing how much that will cost. But other than the stuff there in the middle, the rest of the shop is organized, LOL :rolleyes::clapping:

Paul's LC
03-20-2009, 04:14 PM
like the Redmax and echoes :weightlifter: is that redmax a 7000?

signature lawns
03-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Looks like your off to a great start after only 3 years :):waving:

Lakewlc
03-20-2009, 08:44 PM
nice setup

mattfromNY
03-20-2009, 08:48 PM
Wow, you got lots of stuff. Looks like you're prepared for any work the customer may throw at you.
Good luck this year.

Classified
03-20-2009, 09:12 PM
like the Redmax and echoes :weightlifter: is that redmax a 7000?

Its an EBZ7001

Its a pretty nice blower, its nice and comfortable on my back.

Looks like your off to a great start after only 3 years :):waving:

Thanks, im an equipment junkie but that stops this year, LOL. Unless I get an account I bid on, then there will be a Wright 61" ZK sitting there :clapping:

Classified
03-20-2009, 09:15 PM
nice setup

Thanks!!

Wow, you got lots of stuff. Looks like you're prepared for any work the customer may throw at you.
Good luck this year.

Thanks man :waving:

I like equipment doing the work rather than my back or employees backs. Plus it is more productive.