PDA

View Full Version : My Stuff for 09

windsory
03-21-2009, 07:02 PM
I'm 16 this is my first truck and trailer. 2004 Ram 2500, 16' Falcon trailer, 44" Z Master and a 42" Walker. :usflag:

Kennedy Landscaping
03-21-2009, 07:05 PM
Looks like a nice rig! Good luck this season!

jhanes
03-21-2009, 07:23 PM
That's GREAT! I'm 14 and looking into a truck at the end of this season.--I have a 36 inch bob cat belt drive

Coastal Lawn Maintenance
03-21-2009, 07:24 PM
i like the looks of it what hp is your walker

Tight Angles
03-21-2009, 07:27 PM
How many accounts are you cutting? Since your only 16 yrs old and still in high school right now, I assume your doing this part time? I really like the set up and thats a sweet trailer.

Nick's Lawn Care
03-21-2009, 07:43 PM
Nice stuff man! I'm 15 (about to be 16) also...

Should of went with a ford though..:laugh:

windsory
03-21-2009, 07:56 PM
i like the looks of it what hp is your walker

16 hp...a little weak. It's an older model.

How many accounts are you cutting? Since your only 16 yrs old and still in high school right now, I assume your doing this part time? I really like the set up and thats a sweet trailer.

Thanks man. Yea I'm doing it part time. I have one guy working with me on weekends and we're gonna be doing 30 a week hopefully more this year. I'm in the process of forming an LLC under my Dad's name now.

General Grounds
03-21-2009, 10:08 PM
:waving: where in monmouth county are you in? im in manalapan tony

windsory
03-21-2009, 10:10 PM
:waving: where in monmouth county are you in? im in manalapan tony

oh cool im down in howell.

Ryan

THEGOLDPRO
03-21-2009, 10:31 PM
i wish my parents would have helped me out like this when i was younger.

windsory
03-21-2009, 10:44 PM

nah bro I paid for that myself cash. I bought everything used.

lifetree
03-21-2009, 10:48 PM

Doesn't everyone ... I thnk this is the first LCO I've seen that is 16 and already has a rig and setup like that !! Wow, with only 30 accounts what do you need to ZTR's like that for ?? Most full time LCO's dont' even have that ... good luck to you.

windsory
03-21-2009, 10:54 PM
Doesn't everyone ... I thnk this is the first LCO I've seen that is 16 and already has a rig and setup like that !! Wow, with only 30 accounts what do you need to ZTR's like that for ?? Most full time LCO's dont' even have that ... good luck to you.

ummm the toro was $3k and the walker was $2k. one to discharge and one to bag. i guess you have never used a walker because they are way different than a ztr. i am in high school and do all of my lawns in one day with one guy working with me.

the past 3 years i have cut 10-20 lawns a week at $35 and $40 a cut. do the math, i dont think that it is unreasonable to believe that i was able to buy a $12k truck a $1500 trailer those 2 mowers for $5k and some handhelds.

THEGOLDPRO
03-21-2009, 10:55 PM
nah bro I paid for that myself cash. I bought everything used.

you dont need to lie "bro" we wont think diffrently of you. unless you lie of course, then you will just be a god damned lier.

windsory
03-21-2009, 11:03 PM
you dont need to lie "bro" we wont think diffrently of you. unless you lie of course, then you will just be a god damned lier.

ok im sorry i didnt realize that i needed to use proper english to address some landscaper on an internet forum relax man.

i dont want to be attacked on here by people attempting to look down on me and assuming my middle class parents bought me $20k worth of equipment. i see it a lot on this site and i know there are a few kids on this site who are lying but i have nothing to hide here.

i do not have a ridiculous amount of equipment and if you do the math its pretty plausible to say that i bought this all myself.

come down to nj and i can introduce you to a few landscapers that have watched me grow from the humble beginnings of riding a lawn tractor down the street to what i have now.

windsory
03-21-2009, 11:04 PM
this is what i used before i could drive

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=196534

THEGOLDPRO
03-21-2009, 11:05 PM
enjoy being a god damned lier! i gave you a chance. now your branded. good job.

windsory
03-21-2009, 11:07 PM
enjoy being a god damned lier! i gave you a chance. now your branded. good job.

what are you talking about?

scagdude
03-21-2009, 11:44 PM
THE GOLDPRO- im 14 yrs old and i paid for all of my equipment and trailer with my own money and with no loans or any money from my parents or anyone else. i cant stand guys like you that give us so much bs about how we are "god damned liers". You dont know us and there is no reason for you to say this crap. i have worked very hard for all my equipment and trailer and im sure this guy has too. why cant you just tell him congratulations and be happy for him instead of bashing him when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Windsory- congratulations on you equipment and all your accounts. i hope you have a great '09 season. Good luck and GOD Bless.

scagdude
03-21-2009, 11:46 PM
by the way goldpro your the one that is now branded. so now i say to you...."good job"

THEGOLDPRO
03-21-2009, 11:46 PM
great 2 liers now..... you guys pen pals or something??

windsory
03-21-2009, 11:47 PM
THE GOLDPRO- im 14 yrs old and i paid for all of my equipment and trailer with my own money and with no loans or any money from my parents or anyone else. i cant stand guys like you that give us so much bs about how we are "god damned liers". You dont know us and there is no reason for you to say this crap. i have worked very hard for all my equipment and trailer and im sure this guy has too. why cant you just tell him congratulations and be happy for him instead of bashing him when you have no clue what you are talking about.

Windsory- congratulations on you equipment and all your accounts. i hope you have a great '09 season. Good luck and GOD Bless.

i think hes just jealous because my dodge is nicer than his hahahah

THEGOLDPRO
03-21-2009, 11:48 PM
i think hes just jealous because my dads dodge is nicer than his hahahah fixed it for you...and your little hemi doesnt impress me.

windsory
03-21-2009, 11:51 PM
fixed it for you...and your little hemi doesnt impress me.

dude i cant believe you which one of us is the 16 year old here you are acting like a little kid. how can you not believe that i can afford a used truck for $12k?? you know how much money you can make doing 30 lawns a week.

THEGOLDPRO
03-21-2009, 11:55 PM
THE GOLDPRO- im 14 yrs old and i paid for all of my equipment and trailer with my own money and with no loans or any money from my parents or anyone else.

.weird the ford dealership let a 14 year old walk in with cash in hand to buy a truck without his parents, lol please stop while your ahead,

scagdude
03-22-2009, 12:25 AM
hello idiot that would be why my post says my equipment and trailer!!!!! Re-read the post. You should stop harrassing kids like us. My post says nothing about me buying the truck. That is the only thing my parents bought and that is why i said "im 14 yrs old and i paid for all of MY EQUIPMENT AND TRAILER with my own money and with no loans or any money from my parents or anyone else. " You are acting like your a little kid. You amaze me by how immature you are acting. That's his truck not hid dad's so stop harrassing him about that and your little baby blue truck is the one that is not very impressive. Hey and by the way you cant spell. Liars is spelled L-I-A-R-S not L-I-E-R-S. Geez i feel like im talking to a five yr old!

scagdude
03-22-2009, 12:27 AM
Windsory- dont be discouraged by this idiot. You have awesome stuff and i hope you make a lot of money. And your dodge is nicer than his hahahaha!!!!!

DLAWNS
03-22-2009, 01:28 AM
Windsory--Nice setup man! Everything looks great. Don't listen to people that say negative crap! You're like 20/25 minutes from me. It's pretty cool, there are so many Jersey guys on here.

slamjamrockinman
03-22-2009, 02:01 AM
Nice job, you're doing great!! 2k sounds like a great deal on the walker and I love the dodge. Goldpro, please stop the bashing. Really man, how old are you??

windsory
03-22-2009, 11:06 AM
Nice job, you're doing great!! 2k sounds like a great deal on the walker and I love the dodge. Goldpro, please stop the bashing. Really man, how old are you??

yea its in kinda rough shape tho and its a little weak but it works perfectly.

EagleGrounds
03-22-2009, 11:33 AM
Looks great man! i woud have gone with a ford, im nota dodge guy myself, but either way good luck this season!

Nick's Lawn Care
03-22-2009, 11:46 AM
weird the ford dealership let a 14 year old walk in with cash in hand to buy a truck without his parents, lol please stop while your ahead,

I bought this last week for 11k with taxes, i will admit my parents paid for $1000 of it. It is under my dad's name untill I'm 18...

windsory
03-22-2009, 11:50 AM
I bought this last week for 11k with taxes, i will admit my parents paid for $1000 of it. It is under my dad's name untill I'm 18...

thats a tough looking truck you should change the grill and headlights to the 05-07 style. its nice to see that your honest about your parents helping you out even if its a small amount like that. my truck is under my dad's name too.

how many miles are on it?

THEGOLDPRO
03-22-2009, 12:11 PM

i almost bought that exact truck this year for a backup plow truck sept it was black, same rims and all, the 5.4 triton might not be the biggest engine around but its a work horse. nice truck man.

Nick's Lawn Care
03-22-2009, 12:11 PM
thats a tough looking truck you should change the grill and headlights to the 05-07 style. its nice to see that your honest about your parents helping you out even if its a small amount like that. my truck is under my dad's name too.

how many miles are on it?

Thanks man, yea i want to upgrade some things on it but im going to wait for the season to start up and money is coming in.

It has 50k miles its a 5.4 V8 gasser 5 speed...

I like your crew cab, is it a 6.0? I like your avatar picture:laugh::laugh: there's a local here that has American flags on the back of all his ZTR's

Nick

Nick's Lawn Care
03-22-2009, 12:14 PM
i almost bought that exact truck this year for a backup plow truck sept it was black, same rims and all, the 5.4 triton might not be the biggest engine around but its a work horse. nice truck man.

Thanks! It's a 5 speed manual so i hope that it equalls out for not having as much power. I'm looking for a boss V for the front of it in the fall.

THEGOLDPRO
03-22-2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks man, yea i want to upgrade some things on it but im going to wait for the season to start up and money is coming in.

It has 50k miles its a 5.4 V8 gasser 5 speed...

I like your crew cab, is it a 6.0? I like your avatar picture:laugh::laugh: there's a local here that has American flags on the back of all his ZTR's

Nick

i wish i saw that truck around here, 50k and a 5-speed id be all over it. his truck has a hemi 5.7 litre

Nick's Lawn Care
03-22-2009, 12:18 PM
i wish i saw that truck around here, 50k and a 5-speed id be all over it. his truck has a hemi 5.7 litre

I jumped on it pretty quick, the master mechanic at the dealer owned it and he needed a bigger truck because he has grandchildren and needed a crew cab.

Ohhh a hemi:weightlifter::weightlifter:

Lakewlc
03-22-2009, 01:55 PM
I jumped on it pretty quick, the master mechanic at the dealer owned it and he needed a bigger truck because he has grandchildren and needed a crew cab.

Ohhh a hemi:weightlifter::weightlifter:

ford looks great. what year is it?

nnj18
03-22-2009, 02:11 PM
Well if you did buy all this stuff with your own money like you claim (gotta admit hard to believe at only 16) I take my hat off to you.

Lawn Enforcer
03-22-2009, 02:37 PM
Very nice rig! Good luck!

The Dodge is sweet, I wish I had a crew cab

mkwl
03-22-2009, 03:04 PM
Looks good man!- but how are you driving when you're only 16? In NJ you don't get a license (can drive by yourself) until you're 17.

nnj18
03-22-2009, 03:08 PM
Looks good man!- but how are you driving when you're only 16? In NJ you don't get a license (can drive by yourself) until you're 17.

maybe he doesnt care? lol I know I drove around with my permit, no cop looked twice...I dont think he'll have a problem as long as he doesnt get into an accident and follows the law....they're not gonna look at a newer truck pulling mowers and think you're 16 thats for sure lol

windsory
03-22-2009, 04:30 PM
maybe he doesnt care? lol I know I drove around with my permit, no cop looked twice...I dont think he'll have a problem as long as he doesnt get into an accident and follows the law....they're not gonna look at a newer truck pulling mowers and think you're 16 thats for sure lol

yup thats exactly right haha. but i have a guy working with me 1 day a week who is 24 so its legal for me to drive with him in the truck while i have my permit

2brothersyardcare
03-22-2009, 05:49 PM
looks good

Nick's Lawn Care
03-22-2009, 06:32 PM
ford looks great. what year is it?

Thanks! Its a 2001

chrissmart123
03-22-2009, 06:35 PM
nice looking stuff but you may want to back the walker on the trailer. the flap on the top of the hopper will catch the wind and flip off so just be carefull with it...good luck this season

mkwl
03-22-2009, 07:01 PM
yup thats exactly right haha. but i have a guy working with me 1 day a week who is 24 so its legal for me to drive with him in the truck while i have my permit

Gotcha- well that works! Started cleanups yet?

windsory
03-22-2009, 07:04 PM
Gotcha- well that works! Started cleanups yet?

not yet...i was putting out flyers today. im gonna call my customers this week and hopefully start cleanups on friday.

how about you?

mkwl
03-22-2009, 08:41 PM
not yet...i was putting out flyers today. im gonna call my customers this week and hopefully start cleanups on friday.

how about you?

Gotcha- I'm actually up at college, so I'm having a friend of mine (JPMAKO) take care of my cleanups and doing the lawn mowing until I get out of school around the end of May.

Lakewlc
03-22-2009, 09:56 PM
this is what i used before i could drive

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=196534

http://hartford.craigslist.org/grd/1085092536.html

i'd say you got a deal! look at that one.. double the price