03-22-2009, 09:21 PM
On the left 48 inch turf tracer with floating deck
on the right 48 vicking

the scag in the middle is a Tiger Cub (peice of &%$@) always clogs

Then the best piece of equipment CAT 232B

This is some of our equipment we will post all of our equipment in a few weeks

IntegrityGuy
03-22-2009, 09:28 PM
lookin good dan, well have to take picks with the trucks and trailers.

Kennedy Landscaping
03-22-2009, 09:29 PM
Looks good. I see you're big on ear protection. I keep a pair in the truck but I'm still trying to break the habit of "forgetting" them in the truck lol

BGClawns101
03-22-2009, 09:31 PM
haha ya well we forget them all the time we just decided to put them on there for looks

Nick's Lawn Care
03-22-2009, 09:42 PM
Nice CAT dan! It needs to be washed....

Lakewlc
03-22-2009, 09:51 PM
love the cat

Coastal Lawn Maintenance
03-22-2009, 09:56 PM
what do you use that cat for. every thing looks good. got any of the truck and trailers

DRBLawnBuster
03-23-2009, 09:31 AM
nice equipment!!

IntegrityGuy
03-23-2009, 10:04 AM
Looks good. I see you're big on ear protection. I keep a pair in the truck but I'm still trying to break the habit of "forgetting" them in the truck lol

ha. yeah we just thought they looked good, but i have noticed my hearing has not been as good so this year i am always going to wear them.

Scag413
03-23-2009, 10:27 AM
looks good...does that scag have the regular scag deck on it? or is it the advantage?

DRBLawnBuster
03-23-2009, 10:30 AM
Im suprised you dont like the scag , i love my scag walkbehinds

IntegrityGuy
03-23-2009, 10:32 AM
looks good...does that scag have the regular scag deck on it? or is it the advantage?

Im pretty sure its the regular. Its dans, not mine but i know its knot the advantage. Its a great mower accept for when the grass is wet.

Scag413
03-23-2009, 10:46 AM
Im pretty sure its the regular. Its dans, not mine but i know its knot the advantage. Its a great mower accept for when the grass is wet.[/QUOTE]

Ok thats what I thought too. Thanks. I have a Scag TC with the advantage and it cuts really nice. It doesnt bog down but if it is really wet and the grass is hasnt been cut regular every week (mainly during spring when the grass grows alot) then it clumps the grass up when it mows but otherwise it does great.

EagleGrounds
03-23-2009, 10:57 AM
Your dads skid steer is sweet :P looks good though, lets see some pics of it all together, and your new truck when you get it!

BGClawns101
03-23-2009, 10:59 AM
what do you use that cat for. every thing looks good. got any of the truck and trailers
Ya i use the scag for what its made for clearing brush moving dirt pritty much everything but ya we have trucks and trailers we are going to take pictures of those sometime soon

IntegrityGuy
03-23-2009, 11:31 AM
Your dads skid steer is sweet :P looks good though, lets see some pics of it all together, and your new truck when you get it!

thats dans skid steer btw. He bought it not his dad!!!

tom's lawn care
03-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Looks good joe and dan, can you post pictures of your truck(s) and trailers somtime this week?

BGClawns101
03-23-2009, 12:09 PM
Looks good joe and dan, can you post pictures of your truck(s) and trailers somtime this week?

ya we will in the next week or two tom. Thanks

PORTER 05
03-23-2009, 12:18 PM
how do you like the viking? We just got one. Any do's and dont's? I havnt run it yet still at the dealer need to go pick it up. Does youre have the 15 or 17 kawi. ours has the 15 KAWI and a sulky do you think it will handle it ok?

IntegrityGuy
03-23-2009, 12:24 PM
how do you like the viking? We just got one. Any do's and dont's? I havnt run it yet still at the dealer need to go pick it up. Does youre have the 15 or 17 kawi. ours has the 15 KAWI and a sulky do you think it will handle it ok?

the viking is a 15 kaw with a sulky and it handles just fine. I prefer the viking over the turf tracer. The stats say it is not faster but it definentaly is a mph or 2 faster. The handling and maneuverability's is excellent.

BGClawns101
03-23-2009, 01:00 PM

I love it. It has a 15 kawi i am prity sure. But ya it handles the sulky great. Last summer i think i cleaned the deck out once it never gets clogged. Hardly ever bogs down. I would buy another one in a heart beat. I think the viking is the best mower out there besides the Wright Stander. But even then they are very close. I would actually buy a viking over the wright just cause its cheeper. any questions just ask i hope this helped you

EagleGrounds
03-23-2009, 04:43 PM
thats dans skid steer btw. He bought it not his dad!!!

yea right! and im dating jessica alba! :P still a sweet machine except for the scratches jeff put in it :/

Nick's Lawn Care
03-23-2009, 08:51 PM
yea right! and im dating jessica alba! :P still a sweet machine except for the scratches jeff put in it :/

Say hello to Jessica for me!!

tom's lawn care
03-23-2009, 10:22 PM
Hey eaglegrounds the cat is theres, and If I were you I wouldn't post a picture with someone elses truck saying that it's yours.

Nick's Lawn Care
03-23-2009, 10:29 PM
Hey eaglegrounds the cat is theres, and If I were you I wouldn't post a picture with someone elses truck saying that it's yours.

:confused::confused: what truck?

tom's lawn care
03-23-2009, 10:36 PM
He said that joe's truck was his. once he gets a real truck then he can talk smack, but untill then he shouldn't say anything. LOL

Nick's Lawn Care
03-23-2009, 10:39 PM
He said that joe's truck was his. once he gets a real truck then he can talk smack, but untill then he shouldn't say anything. LOL

ohhh...:laugh:

EagleGrounds
03-24-2009, 10:53 AM
Im gonna stop here, it is his dads skid steer, and i never said his truck was mine.

2brothersyardcare
03-24-2009, 06:15 PM
nice skid and mowers

KrayzKajun
03-24-2009, 06:35 PM
nice setup!!

nnj18
03-24-2009, 08:59 PM
it seems to me that you cincy kids all are in business together and share equipment?? cuz lots of it is the same listed in each of your signatures and you guys always know exactly "who has what" and the stories make no sense...

and no 17 year olds have a skid steer

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 09:09 PM
it seems to me that you cincy kids all are in business together and share equipment?? cuz lots of it is the same listed in each of your signatures and you guys always know exactly "who has what" and the stories make no sense...

haha. were all friends and all have similar equipment. The skid steer thing was an inside joke, and yes it is dans dads but we can use it if needed. Theres only one partnership between us and thats with integrityguy and BGC101.

nnj18
03-24-2009, 09:17 PM
you guys should all just form one business if you get a long....thats what i'd do lol...fastest way to grow quick...I wish I could find a decent guy by me who'd be interested in a partnership...

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 09:20 PM
you guys should all just form one business if you get a long....thats what i'd do lol...fastest way to grow quick...I wish I could find a decent guy by me who'd be interested in a partnership...

partnerships are great if you can get along. its always nice to have two opinions on everything. It makes haveing more accounts easyer to because you can split the work in half.

Junior M
03-24-2009, 09:28 PM
Ok, I am going to call BS on that right there, why cant they? what stops a 17yr old from having one? If I play all my cards right and work picks back up I plan on having some form of skidsteer or mini excavator..

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 09:39 PM
Ok, I am going to call BS on that right there, why cant they? what stops a 17yr old from having one? If I play all my cards right and work picks back up I plan on having some form of skidsteer or mini excavator..

well i think hes trying to say no 17 year old should spend their money on a skid steer. Of course we can have skid steers but i dont have enough use to buy one.

Nick's Lawn Care
03-24-2009, 09:42 PM

haha jared that would get old real quick, we all have a different tast of equipment and how to run a biz...

Junior M
03-24-2009, 09:46 PM
well i think hes trying to say no 17 year old should spend their money on a skid steer. Of course we can have skid steers but i dont have enough use to buy one.
Very true, but everyone is different and a skid is where my work comes from, its like yall not having a mower..

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Very true, but everyone is different and a skid is where my work comes from, its like yall not having a mower..

well if i dint have a mower i would use a pair of scisors. and you could always use a spoon.:laugh:

Junior M
03-24-2009, 09:52 PM
well if i dint have a mower i would use a pair of scisors. and you could always use a spoon.:laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: I wouldnt be near as productive and grading would be a bitc#..

Nick's Lawn Care
03-24-2009, 09:55 PM
haha. were all friends and all have similar equipment. The skid steer thing was an inside joke, and yes it is dans dads but we can use it if needed. Theres only one partnership between us and thats with integrityguy and BGC101.

Yea between the 4 of us we have a SH!T load of equipment...

Lets see...

Trucks:
Dans soon to be truck (ford 250 or dodge 2500)- he just sold his old one
My F-250
Joes Chevy 2500
Toms Ford F-350
A dodge 3500 crew cab (dans)
A ford F-250 (dans)

Mowers:
Toms Wright stander
Dans Exmark viking
Dans POS scag
Joes TTHP
My TTHP

A cat skid steer
A bucket truck
A whole lot of tractors
A Backhoe
A kawi Mule

Handhelds:
Joes chainsaws (Stihl 250's)
Joes Trimmer (100)
Joes HH blower (bg55)
Joes BP blower (br600)
Toms BP blower (br600)
Toms kombi unit with attachments (110)
Tom and joes BP blower (br400)
Tom and joes Hedge trimmer (stihl 45)
Dans trimmers (kawi thing, KM90, i think some more)
Dans blowers (br380, br600, bg85, i think some more)
Dans chainsaw (ms260)
My trimmer (fs130)
My blower (br600)
My chainsaws (200t, 441)

Trailers:
Joes PJ 16'
Toms Gatormade 16'
tom and joes 5x10
Dans PJ 16'
Dans Gooseneck trailers (alot; flat beds, cattle etc...)
Dans little 5x10

Did i leave anything out?
Sorry for the spelling and grammer:laugh::laugh:

Junior M
03-24-2009, 10:00 PM
HOLY CRAP! :eek: I need to be friends with yall!

DRBLawnBuster
03-24-2009, 10:01 PM
you guys would make one nice big buisness there!! Seems like you have every piece of equipment that you would need.

tom's lawn care
03-24-2009, 10:20 PM
You left out my john deere AMT626 (gator)

Nick's Lawn Care
03-24-2009, 10:25 PM
You left out my john deere AMT626 (gator)

I cant believe i left the AMT 626 out:laugh:

nnj18
03-24-2009, 10:35 PM
Damn I don't see why you'll don't get a lawyer and write up a partnership.

If I could find another young guy like myself with the drive like myself and you guys, whos close to me I'd do it...

nnj18
03-24-2009, 10:44 PM

WOW!! You need to get your head outta ur arse! :hammerhead:

Its your DADs company bud, and its HIS credit...so what you play along and eventually its yours but let me tell you something that nice skid steer (when DADDY goes and buys one or signs for one) isn't yours.

NO 17yr old has the MONEY or line of CREDIT to buy a $20k used skid....

Sorry but your statement is hilarious.

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 10:44 PM
you left out:

me and toms polaris sportsman 400 with plow

My plow on my truck and salt spreader

Dans Polaris sportsman 500 with plow.

Dans john deer tractor with snow blower

nicks cub cadet mower :laugh:

theres probably more but i cant think of it right now. this is sort of rediculous. we need to thin out our collection.

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 10:50 PM

Its your DADs company bud, and its HIS credit...so what you play along and eventually its yours but let me tell you something that nice skid steer (when DADDY goes and buys one or signs for one) isn't yours.

you need to stop hatin on the teens.

I know plenty of kids that have 20k to spend on a skid steer. I have a kid i know thats 15 cant even drive and has paid for a whole fleet of skidsteers and dump trucks that he paid for with cash $$$$. The kid has 5 large tandem dumps, and 5 bobcat skid steers. He started out with mowing and then sold all his accounts and is moving into lot clearing and construction prep and masonry, and landscaping as well. kids are way underestamated these days.

nnj18
03-24-2009, 11:01 PM
Hahahaa sure with MOMMY and DADDYs $$$$ come on buddy your stories are getting better and better

Hating on teens, nah I was a teen and still am...I know what limits there are, I could've done better sure...but $20k on a skid cash or credit ain't happenining unless mommy writes a check.

What YOU NEED to do is get of ur lil spaceship and come back to earth

nnj18
03-24-2009, 11:06 PM
And we all know mommy and daddy helped buy you your chevy so don't even try stuff.

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 11:08 PM
Hahahaa sure with MOMMY and DADDYs $$$$ come on buddy your stories are getting better and better

Hating on teens, nah I was a teen and still am...I know what limits there are, I could've done better sure...but $20k on a skid cash or credit ain't happenining unless mommy writes a check.

What YOU NEED to do is get of ur lil spaceship and come back to earth

i am not bs ing you. his parents are broke as shi* and thats the reason why he started his company to help out the fam. The kid has 100,000$ in the bank no joke and sold 400 mowing accounts to a local company. He also sold his black top devision to 1-800-blacktop. No joke, this kid definentaly has all this equipment. now he is at the point were hes cutting out all the shitty parts of this industry and bought all this equipment ( the trucks and skids) to start up his lot clearing and construction prep company. ill ask him to get me any info that available online about his company.

nnj18
03-24-2009, 11:09 PM
Yeah and I'm jesus christ.....

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 11:11 PM
And we all know mommy and daddy helped buy you your chevy so don't even try stuff.

your damn right they bought it for me. Everything else i earned and bought myself. MY parents have plenty of money and could buy me really nice equipment, but they know that thats not how you should raise your kids so they refuse to. Im proud of what my dad has accomplished and its ok to let your parents buy you your first car.

IntegrityGuy
03-24-2009, 11:15 PM
Yeah and I'm jesus christ.....

ill get logan to join this site. youll be damn suprised when you see pics of his stuff. pm Cincylawnguy he knows logan thomas better than i do.

oh and google thomas lawn care.

its the kudzu.com one

it shows a list of all of his equipment. hope this is enough info.

southeastlawn
03-24-2009, 11:20 PM
nnj18...why dont you be the bigger man, stop dragging this out and let these kids tell their story however it is they want to tell it. I happen to believe them, I have a buddy whos brother was obsessed with porsche's when he was a kid and swore he would have one when he turned 16...he started saving when he was like 8 and on his 16th birthday he handed Leith Porch here in Cary a bank check for a used Carrera 4S....I wasnt like that...spent it as it came but if you want something bad enough its not that hard to get it. Just grow up a little bit, your not impressing anyone by shooting everyone down...we have all had a little help from someone along the way, one way or another...heck your 18 right? How did you get all your nice new equipment?

nnj18
03-24-2009, 11:39 PM
I bought the truck and trailer cash and mowers I financed.

Fine whatever I'm done with the topic...but I don't care who you are, there are limits.

South Florida Lawns
03-25-2009, 01:07 AM
I see all this nice equipment but no real pictures of work done by it. The mowers look like they were bought either new or slightly used, but kept in decent shape by mowing maybe 20 yards a day.

Now the skid just adds icing to the cake, its all dirty and looks like it has worked hard every day in its life.

How many cincy guys are there now? I lost track:dizzy:

Nick's Lawn Care
03-25-2009, 08:02 AM
I see all this nice equipment but no real pictures of work done by it. The mowers look like they were bought either new or slightly used, but kept in decent shape by mowing maybe 20 yards a day.

Now the skid just adds icing to the cake, its all dirty and looks like it has worked hard every day in its life.

How many cincy guys are there now? I lost track:dizzy:

I live in the nati!!:weightlifter:

We'll get a picture of it all soon....

Junior M
03-25-2009, 08:14 AM

You need to quit being such an ass..

And you dont have to have credit to buy a skidsteer, its called cash and not everyone goes and buys a new skidsteer.

And dont start talking s#it about my business when you know nothing about it..

SNAPPER MAN
03-25-2009, 08:42 AM
Ya you really need to quit being a dick and hatin on someone just because they are successful Jared. Just because you can't do something doesn't mean that other people can't.

Everything looks awesome guys!!

Nick's Lawn Care
03-25-2009, 08:52 AM
Ya you really need to quit being a dick and hatin on someone just because they are successful Jared. Just because you can't do something doesn't mean that other people can't.

Everything looks awesome guys!!

Thanks Sean!

The same with you! Have fun and good luck this year!!:weightlifter:

Nick

nnj18
03-25-2009, 09:36 AM
Sean don't even start, you don't even run a LEGIT business and most of your stuff is UNDER YOUR MOMS name..

No insurance or workers comp. Um, tundra and ztr under mommys name. Oh and the F150 ur daddy gave you....so yeah ur in NO position to speak.

Like I've told you before, run a LEGIT business, start puttin your own name on all these purchases so if you fail YOU get burtn NOT mommy and then I'll listen to what you have to say.

You kids crack me up and most of the other members who have legit businesses.

Last time I checked lots of you were talking about how mommy and daddy help buy you your trucks. If you can't afford a truck what makes you think anyone is gonna believe you can afford a skid???!!!

BGClawns101
03-25-2009, 09:43 AM
you need to stop hatin on the teens.

I know plenty of kids that have 20k to spend on a skid steer. I have a kid i know thats 15 cant even drive and has paid for a whole fleet of skidsteers and dump trucks that he paid for with cash $$$$. The kid has 5 large tandem dumps, and 5 bobcat skid steers. He started out with mowing and then sold all his accounts and is moving into lot clearing and construction prep and masonry, and landscaping as well. kids are way underestamated these days.

I could buy one for myself now but do i want to drop 20k on a skid loader no. I want to save my money so when i am older buying a house i will have the money

BGClawns101
03-25-2009, 09:56 AM
Well i would like to thank all the guys that are backing us up and are not hatein lik some people but sometime in the next two weeks we will be bringing all of our **** to my house and takeing mass pictures we will make another thread and you can all see it there i cant wait to take these pictures:) but i dont see why that one guy nnj3 something says a 17 year old cant buy something like a skid loader. I am thinking about going out right now and buying one to prove him wrong. But lets not get that started again

Thanks everyone for the support

IntegrityGuy
03-25-2009, 10:11 AM
Sean don't even start, you don't even run a LEGIT business and most of your stuff is UNDER YOUR MOMS name..

No insurance or workers comp. Um, tundra and ztr under mommys name. Oh and the F150 ur daddy gave you....so yeah ur in NO position to speak.

Like I've told you before, run a LEGIT business, start puttin your own name on all these purchases so if you fail YOU get burtn NOT mommy and then I'll listen to what you have to say.

Last time I checked lots of you were talking about how mommy and daddy help buy you your trucks. If you can't afford a truck what makes you think anyone is gonna believe you can afford a skid???!!!

we all could have bought our own trucks. In cincinnati almost every parent here buys there kids their first car. Its just the way it is. I would have been glad to go out and buy a truck but my parents wouldnt let me because they wanted to buy me a truck. I dont know what kind of family you come from or what your parents finantial situation is but around here most parents have plenty of money.

And btw all our buisnesses here are lagit, atleast everyone on this thread form nati is insured, liscenced and pays taxes. Just give it up you made yourself look like an ass and on top of it all your wrong.

nnj18
03-25-2009, 10:14 AM
Hey BG take the "16 years expierence" complete bull **** lie and put your age....you haven't been doing this since age 1 :hammerhead:

IntegrityGuy
03-25-2009, 10:20 AM
im just going to ignore NNJ.

SOmeone needs to get laid. :cry:

Cincylawnguy
03-25-2009, 10:24 AM
im just going to ignore NNJ.

SOmeone needs to get laid. :cry:
This guy just hating on all the sucess and oppurtunities were providing for ourselves down here

BGClawns101
03-25-2009, 10:27 AM
Hey BG take the "16 years expierence" complete bull **** lie and put your age....you haven't been doing this since age 1 :hammerhead:

Ya i am 17 and ya maybe not 16 i will change it but i have been working at my dads golf course mowing trimming and **** since i was like 7. I used to use the push mower and i mowed the greens. it tought me alot and i had fun with it. So ya it is close to 16 years of experience

Nick's Lawn Care
03-25-2009, 10:34 AM

Hey i paid for my truck except for $1000 of it....

Junior M
03-25-2009, 10:42 AM
NNJ, why dont you go run a business that can get through the winter with out selling most all of the equipment? When you can do that, then you can talk about a real legit business..

And my parents didnt pay for my truck..

nnj18
03-25-2009, 11:04 AM
Hahaha good one junior!!! I couldve made it through winter with all my equipment I had $$$ LMAO!! I just wouldn't have a truck LMAO!!

Before you try and talk sh1t atleast know what ur talking about.

Junior M
03-25-2009, 11:06 AM
Hahaha good one junior!!! I couldve made it through winter with all my equipment I had $$$ LMAO!! I just wouldn't have a truck LMAO!!

Before you try and talk sh1t atleast know what ur talking about.
Yeah, exactly, so you couldnt make it through the winter without selling your equipment..

tom's lawn care
03-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Hey nnj18, I think that you are just jelous of us, because our parents provide for us. You probably had to put all of your money starting up a company, and now you can't spend anything on the ladies. Also why would you finance your mowers? That's just not smart.

Junior M
03-25-2009, 11:10 AM
Hey nnj18, I think that you are just jelous of us, because our parents provide for us. You probably had to put all of your money starting up a company, and now you can't spend anything on the ladies. Also why would you finance your mowers? That's just not smart.
I got to agree and we've all worked just as hard as you have to get where we have, just cause some people have done it faster than others doesnt mean nobody can do it cause you cant..

And if it makes you feel better, I pretty much failed at lawn care, couldnt get anywhere, so I dropped out and got into something I really enjoyed..

Nick's Lawn Care
03-25-2009, 11:12 AM
I got to agree and we've all worked just as hard as you have to get where we have, just cause some people have done it faster than others doesnt mean nobody can do it cause you cant..

And if it makes you feel better, I pretty much failed at lawn care, couldnt get anywhere, so I dropped out and got into something I really enjoyed..

I dont know how people make money in lawn care these days. I'm right there with ya, I'm getting out of lawncare...

tom's lawn care
03-25-2009, 11:15 AM
Very easily

tom's lawn care
03-25-2009, 11:16 AM
Not!!!! It's very dificult.

BGClawns101
03-25-2009, 11:17 AM
I dont know how people make money in lawn care these days. I'm right there with ya, I'm getting out of lawncare...

It is easy makeing money in Lawncare nick it is like all profit except for gas and ur equipment stuff and ya there is more to it than that you just have to work really Hard. I dont know how people make it in the tree buisness cause how many people need trees trimmed or cut up and how offen. Mowing is something you do weekly and its dependable grass doesnt stop growing completly

Junior M
03-25-2009, 11:19 AM
Yeah, I am trying but it seems like I keep getting sucked back in and I hate it! I got a guy(my boss) wanting to become a sub cause I bought a ztr and he said he'll be sending some work my way, when I want to get away from Lawncare and into clearing, brush mowing and pond work. And I work for a landscape grading company, so I am cutting grass once a week including taking care of the accounts I've still got..

nnj18
03-25-2009, 11:19 AM
haha I'm outta here you guys don't know **** about business. Financing builds credit :hammerhead: ever think about that??!

lol oh I got plenty of lady friends.

Junior M
03-25-2009, 11:22 AM
haha I'm outta here you guys don't know **** about business. Financing builds credit :hammerhead: ever think about that??!

lol oh I got plenty of lady friends.
It may build credit but you dont have to use credit to buy something, ever thought of that? Ever thought of buying something straight up, its called lowering your overhead so it doesnt cost as much when its sitting.. Therefore both have pro's and con's, its personal preference..

tom's lawn care
03-25-2009, 11:24 AM
Also you don't ever have to worry about payments or anything, the money situation is done with once you walk out of the store. It's a great feeling.

BGClawns101
03-25-2009, 11:29 AM
My Great Uncle used to tell me "Pay as you go and you will never owe" Its true screw credit.

Junior M
03-25-2009, 11:31 AM
My Great Uncle used to tell me "Pay as you go and you will never owe" Its true screw credit.
yep and thats how Dad started in Ohio, when he started getting all the big loans so he could "look good," is when his business failed..

Cincylawnguy
03-25-2009, 11:35 AM
thats a great quote:cool2: having no over is the only way to maximize profits and keep all the money to your self, not just handing it back over the the finacnce company duh

BGClawns101
03-25-2009, 11:43 AM
thats a great quote:cool2: having no over is the only way to maximize profits and keep all the money to your self, not just handing it back over the the finacnce company duh

yep he was a smart guy but man did he save his money lol and he was successful he lived on a piece of land worth millions

Cincylawnguy
03-25-2009, 11:49 AM
yep he was a smart guy but man did he save his money lol and he was successful he lived on a piece of land worth millions
whats the name of your company

BGClawns101
03-25-2009, 11:55 AM
Better Grass Lawn and landscapes
Me and Integrity guy own it

Cincylawnguy
03-25-2009, 12:00 PM
okay dan my bad didn't know it was you

SNAPPER MAN
03-25-2009, 12:32 PM
Jared you don't know jack about my business. I would have the stuff in my name but I legally can't. You need to quit bashing everyone, its
getting old!!

tom's lawn care
03-25-2009, 03:05 PM
I second that

South Florida Lawns
03-25-2009, 04:18 PM
this thread is funny

jg244888
03-25-2009, 04:32 PM

you sound very spoiled!!! you have to look beyond yourself. You may be living in a wealthy household where everything is provided to you, but there are many people that parents cant afford a truck for there kids and are just living with the bare minimums. There are plenty of members on here that could get offended at that comment who had to start with a push mower and a wagon. All I want to say is open your eyes your part of a very lucky select few!!!

IntegrityGuy
03-25-2009, 04:55 PM
you sound very spoiled!!! you have to look beyond yourself. You may be living in a wealthy household where everything is provided to you, but there are many people that parents cant afford a truck for there kids and are just living with the bare minimums. There are plenty of members on here that could get offended at that comment who had to start with a push mower and a wagon. All I want to say is open your eyes your part of a very lucky select few!!!

very true. but i think he was offended by someone saying he couldnt afford his own truck when he can. he was just saying that he is very lucky and that he shouldnt be degraded for that.

teamgreendude
03-25-2009, 08:27 PM
JUST CHILL GUYS jared take a chill pill no need to get bent out of shape for nothing lawn site is a place to share stories pictures and ideas and i love your stuff as well as bg lawns stuff to. Come on guys don't be hating each other were all friends here no matter how old or how many years we've been in business last time i checked this is lawn site not fight site now let's see those pics you promised bg lawns. Also tom were did you get your f-350 I'm in need of an srw f-350 just like yours. thanks James

Diamond Dave
03-25-2009, 09:15 PM
I commend all of you young adults on your desire and work ethic. I have to say however this thread is hilarious!

15 year old with 5 tandems and multiple skid steers?

17 year old with 16 years experience?

Again I think you all will go far in life with your ethics and desires but why do you all feel the need to pump the BS? Be proud of what you have accomplished and continue to give it your all.

Where in the Nati are you all from?

EagleGrounds
03-25-2009, 09:24 PM
That is a very broad question dave! Although me, nick (nicks lawn care), tom(tom's lawn care), joe(integrityguy), and dan(BGCLawns101) all know each other....we all live in different parts of the area, very spread apart areas(to my knowledge, im not sure where nick lives, and i only have a general idea of where joe/tom are)!

Correct me if im wrong nick / joe

Nick's Lawn Care
03-25-2009, 09:25 PM
I commend all of you young adults on your desire and work ethic. I have to say however this thread is hilarious!

15 year old with 5 tandems and multiple skid steers?

17 year old with 16 years experience?

Again I think you all will go far in life with your ethics and desires but why do you all feel the need to pump the BS? Be proud of what you have accomplished and continue to give it your all.

Where in the Nati are you all from?

I dont know what he is talking about with the 16 years experience... thats a lie..

But tom, joe, and dan do have 3 tandems and 2 single axle trailers, we'll get pictures soon...

I have paid for all of my stuff with cash, except the truck (my parents paid for $1000 of it...).

I'm in the kenwood area...

Nick

Nick's Lawn Care
03-25-2009, 09:26 PM
That is a very broad question dave! Although me, nick (nicks lawn care), tom(tom's lawn care), joe(integrityguy), and dan(BGCLawns101) all know each other....we all live in different parts of the area, very spread apart areas(to my knowledge, im not sure where nick lives, and i only have a general idea of where joe/tom are)!

Correct me if im wrong nick / joe

EagleGrounds
03-25-2009, 09:28 PM
I dont know what he is talking about with the 16 years experience... thats a lie..

But tom, joe, and dan do have 3 tandems and 2 single axle trailers, we'll get pictures soon...

I have paid for all of my stuff with cash, except the truck (my parents paid for $1000 of it...).

Nick

I think he was referring to the kid with tandem dump trucks and skid steers that joe was talking about :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nick's Lawn Care
03-25-2009, 09:32 PM
I think he was referring to the kid with tandem dump trucks and skid steers that joe was talking about :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ohhh haha yea i dont know if i believe that 100% also....

IntegrityGuy
03-25-2009, 09:36 PM
ohhh haha yea i dont know if i believe that 100% also....

Im serious. the kid does really have all of that. google his company name. its

thomas lawn care.

He has alot of heavy equipment bucket trucks, dumps, etc... No need to say any more.

teamgreendude
03-25-2009, 09:40 PM
hey also has a group on face book to if I think right or is it some one else ?

IntegrityGuy
03-25-2009, 09:42 PM
hey also has a group on face book to if I think right or is it some one else ?

idk. never heard of it if he does.

teamgreendude
03-25-2009, 09:46 PM
just google it and there should be a link saying thomas lawn care with face book. oh one other question when will we see pics of better grasses mowers and stuff please

IntegrityGuy
03-25-2009, 09:49 PM
just google it and there should be a link saying thomas lawn care with face book. oh one other question when will we see pics of better grasses mowers and stuff please

yeah youll see pics of better grasses equipment all together. its just hard finding time. hopefully this weekend on sunday or sat well get everything together.

Thomas lawn care that im talking about is the first one on kudzu.com

IntegrityGuy
03-25-2009, 09:53 PM
heres the link

http://cincinnati.kudzu.com/merchant/16658543.html

IntegrityGuy
03-28-2009, 10:21 PM
Havent had time to get all equipment together yet but will soon.

Heres pics of our first day of the cutting season. We just installed the ProSlide XT on the tthp.

and a pic or two of our set up.

IntegrityGuy
03-28-2009, 10:26 PM
and a few more!!

IntegrityGuy
03-28-2009, 10:30 PM
And the equipment :weightlifter:

tom's lawn care
03-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Looks good, and my ford f-350 was my grandpa's and then he died, so my dad bought it. And I love it.

tom's lawn care
03-29-2009, 09:16 PM
Also I will be posting some pictures of my stuff and some work, when i get my liscenes on april 28th.

EagleGrounds
03-30-2009, 08:08 PM
Not a bad set up :P maybe if dan ever gets a truck you could post some pics of that. You gonna get racks for the trailer?

Lakewlc
03-30-2009, 09:19 PM
i like the dimond plate fenders on the trailer

IntegrityGuy
03-30-2009, 09:26 PM
i like the dimond plate fenders on the trailer

Thanks, its a Pj.

And i am not going to put racks on the trailer. I use it for atvs as well and they would get in the way. Dan also has the same trailer that we use most of the time that has racks on it. My trailer is the back up when the other is being used.

Junior M
03-30-2009, 10:09 PM
Thanks, its a Pj.

And i am not going to put racks on the trailer. I use it for atvs as well and they would get in the way. Dan also has the same trailer that we use most of the time that has racks on it. My trailer is the back up when the other is being used.
PJ is the only way to go.. :cool2: Equipment trailers could have a couple improvements, but overall there great, I'd love to have a trailer like you got so I wouldnt have to use the deckover for everything..

Which one of you Cinci boys does tree work, theres to many of you, I cant remember.. :dizzy:

IntegrityGuy
03-30-2009, 10:30 PM
PJ is the only way to go.. :cool2: Equipment trailers could have a couple improvements, but overall there great, I'd love to have a trailer like you got so I wouldnt have to use the deckover for everything..

Which one of you Cinci boys does tree work, theres to many of you, I cant remember.. :dizzy:

Thanks,

if i had a need for a heavy trailer id use Cronkite.

Nick is the tree guy btw :hammerhead:

Junior M
03-30-2009, 10:37 PM
Thanks,

if i had a need for a heavy trailer id use Cronkite.

Nick is the tree guy btw :hammerhead:
Cronkite is nice, but Corn pro is up there in quality with not to high of a price, but for overall best quality and all that you cant beat towmaster till you see the price, thats when I step right back down to Corn pro. But since I cant find Corn Pro's down here its PJ..

And thanks, I couldnt remember, theres to many of you..

EagleGrounds
03-31-2009, 11:09 AM
You are all crazy, Carry On Trailers are where its at :P:P:P:P i have one, it does the job :P

BGClawns101
03-31-2009, 01:10 PM
and you also have a ford f150 so you cant pull much lolz but ya in ur case it does the job. And you only have like 4 yards to mow but you do have some nices equipment blower and trimmer haha o

EagleGrounds
03-31-2009, 04:19 PM
I stay small on purpose because of my other job, i ony have 1 day off a week in the summer haha but yea i do have a sweet trimmer and not to mention mower.

IntegrityGuy
03-31-2009, 10:01 PM
brandon, did you ever get those leed helpers. How they working out.

EagleGrounds
03-31-2009, 10:18 PM
Leed helpers? What haha

Edit: you ment leaf, no not yet, I was planning on ordering them this week along with a sweet strobe for the top of my truck that I'm getting a sweet deal on.

BGClawns101
03-31-2009, 10:39 PM
Brandon how much do those leaf springs cost? and how many pounds do they add ? like 2500 or 3500

EagleGrounds
04-01-2009, 07:10 AM
The one I'm getting is about $120 and adds 2000, but I think they go up to 4000, but those are ALOT more expensive

EagleGrounds
04-01-2009, 10:35 AM
Actually i just decided to go with 2500, you can see them here:

http://sdtrucksprings.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_508_511_536&products_id=1283

Joe/Dan look here for your truck(s): http://sdtrucksprings.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_508

BGClawns101
04-01-2009, 11:00 AM
umm brandon i dont have a truck yet &&&hole

EagleGrounds
04-01-2009, 11:03 AM
thats why i added the (s) to trucks, for when it is pluarl(spelling?). What did that guy want for the F250 by my house?

IntegrityGuy
04-01-2009, 11:05 AM
thats why i added the (s) to trucks, for when it is pluarl(spelling?). What did that guy want for the F250 by my house?

that truck was a pos.

EagleGrounds
04-01-2009, 11:10 AM
It looks nice from where i can see it, but ive never stopped to see it. I did stop and look at a landscaping truck with a plow on 42 the other day, now that was POS, the entire underbody was like a flaky rust, you could saw through the chassis with a plastic knife it was so rusty haha

BGClawns101
04-01-2009, 11:22 AM
ya it was a POS but brandon go here these are for your truck and cheeper.
http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=1/sf=category/se=Helper%20Springs/op=eq/nu=0/sf=veh_make/se=Ford/op=eq/nu=0/sf=model/se=F150%20-%20%281997-2008%29/op=eq/nu=0/ml=25/tf=category/to=x/tf=veh_make/to=x/tf=model/to=x/tf=description/to=r.html

Nick's Lawn Care
04-01-2009, 03:34 PM
Leed helpers? What haha

Edit: you ment leaf, no not yet, I was planning on ordering them this week along with a sweet strobe for the top of my truck that I'm getting a sweet deal on.

Why are you getting a whelen light bar when your truck is 2wd and you dont plow with it...

IntegrityGuy
04-01-2009, 03:40 PM
Why are you getting a whelen light bar when your truck is 2wd and you dont plow with it...

Who said he was getting a whelen?

Hes probably getting the one from tsc

EagleGrounds
04-01-2009, 03:41 PM
ya it was a POS but brandon go here these are for your truck and cheeper.
http://www.suspensionconnection.com/cgi-bin/suscon/scan/fi=products/st=db/co=1/sf=category/se=Helper%20Springs/op=eq/nu=0/sf=veh_make/se=Ford/op=eq/nu=0/sf=model/se=F150%20-%20%281997-2008%29/op=eq/nu=0/ml=25/tf=category/to=x/tf=veh_make/to=x/tf=model/to=x/tf=description/to=r.html

Sweet thanks, ill check it out

Honestly, because i have always wanted one, and the price is to good to pass up.

Ill find some use for it, just not plowing

I said im getting a Whelen, its in my sig joe

Nick's Lawn Care
04-01-2009, 04:06 PM

Hes probably getting the one from tsc

Yea joe:hammerhead:

:laugh::laugh:

Nick's Lawn Care
04-02-2009, 07:46 PM
Dan post some pictures of your new truck!!

EagleGrounds
04-02-2009, 07:57 PM
He just stopped by, its pretty nice, except that its a dodge :P but at least it smokes black! or i would have told him to take it back!

BGClawns101
04-03-2009, 09:39 AM
ya guys tonight i am going to take it and get it washed so i will post some pics tonight or tomorow

BGClawns101
04-03-2009, 09:42 AM
hey nick can you post some pics of your truck
I havent seen it in awhile

EagleGrounds
04-03-2009, 10:54 AM
Ill help yah out nick, his truck pics are here: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=267660

Nick's Lawn Care
04-03-2009, 11:49 AM
Ill help yah out nick, his truck pics are here: http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=267660

haha why does dan want to see my truck?

EagleGrounds
04-03-2009, 11:50 AM
He's jealous of our fords, and wanted to see a real truck again. He already misses real trucks is my guess hah

BGClawns101
04-03-2009, 12:12 PM
i only have 2 things to say

Fuckers only run downhill
and
fix or repair daily

IntegrityGuy
04-03-2009, 02:11 PM
Pontiac =
Poor
Old
Ni***
Thinks
Its
A
Cadillac

Cincylawnguy
04-05-2009, 12:24 PM
dan you forgot found on rumpke dump

BGClawns101
04-06-2009, 10:16 AM
haha thats a good one i have never heard that one the only two i have heard are the ones i posted. cincy lawns where do you work out of like where are most of your yards

Cincylawnguy
04-06-2009, 04:46 PM
haha thats a good one i have never heard that one the only two i have heard are the ones i posted. cincy lawns where do you work out of like where are most of your yards i am just starting out, but most of my lawns will be in the loveland and sycamore area

Cincylawnguy
04-07-2009, 03:27 PM
heres the link

http://cincinnati.kudzu.com/merchant/16658543.html

also a link to Thomas Lawn Cares Website

Thomaslawncare.biz

JosephLawnCare
04-07-2009, 04:19 PM
OH MY GOD, you cincy boys need to pm each other, I just wasted 20 minutes reading this entire thread!

Nick's Lawn Care
04-07-2009, 06:17 PM
OH MY GOD, you cincy boys need to pm each other, I just wasted 20 minutes reading this entire thread!

Why dont you go and read Redmax's thread, its about the same way...:hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead::hammerhead:

Cincylawnguy
04-08-2009, 08:28 PM
thats and understatement its way longer than ours

HappyGrasslawncare
04-08-2009, 08:53 PM
how do you like that viking?

thinking about buying one in the next few days here.

BGClawns101
04-09-2009, 12:06 PM
BUY ONE I LOVE mine it is great never clogs, always starts, cuts good, get one i but i would get like a 52 if they even make them that big for the viking

nnj18
04-09-2009, 01:47 PM
BUY ONE I LOVE mine it is great never clogs, always starts, cuts good, get one i but i would get like a 52 if they even make them that big for the viking

yeah they make a 52" Viking....

BGClawns101
04-09-2009, 01:51 PM
ya i would get a 52 then but if you have gates i would get the 48

STIHL GUY
04-09-2009, 08:21 PM
nice mowers

IntegrityGuy
04-15-2009, 10:20 PM
Me and dan are on spring break and all we have been doing is mulching from u7-7 every day. I dont have my camera right now but ill go by the jobs and take pics once i get it back. We have been to buisy to get our equipment together to take a pics but i promis it will get here some day, probably over the summer in 4 weeks.

Nick's Lawn Care
04-15-2009, 10:59 PM
Me and dan are on spring break and all we have been doing is mulching from u7-7 every day. I dont have my camera right now but ill go by the jobs and take pics once i get it back. We have been to buisy to get our equipment together to take a pics but i promis it will get here some day, probably over the summer in 4 weeks.

nice spelling joe!!!