PDA

View Full Version : Worlds best rake...

MnDLawn
03-23-2009, 12:23 AM
http://www.easyrake.com/index.htm

LouisianaLawnboy
03-23-2009, 12:26 AM
??????????????????????????????????????????????

MnDLawn
03-23-2009, 12:28 AM
You got me, looks like a good concept but I wonder if it works.

Classified
03-23-2009, 02:19 AM
How about the girls?!!! forget the rake!

TuffWork
03-23-2009, 02:31 AM
It kinda sucks that they marketed it to MTV viewers. I've taken a few marketing classes and I think it's safe to say they missed the mark. I also wonder how well it works. I looks like it's either really heavy or really flimsy. I think I'll stick to my metal one for now. Plus it looks more like a hard rake (which is great for sticks), but I spend way more time with the soft rake. (not sure if the terminology is correct, hard/soft, but that's what I call it)

THC
03-23-2009, 03:02 AM
I bought rakes like that from Home Depot, they suck. Cheap plastic rakes are the best for leaves and thatch.

DixieFerris
03-23-2009, 09:34 AM
If they run a promotion like "buy five rakes, get three of our girls for free" I will invest!

Runner
03-23-2009, 01:03 PM
Another useless contraption. they will charge much more just for the contraption, and it will still wear out in a shorter time than standard rakes. Then you are stuck with the mechanism part with no use for it.
I've got a better idea than that, and is going to patent right now as we speak.
It is a rake...looks like a normal rake, but when and if it gets leaves stuck in it, it allows you to flip it over and rub the back of the rake on the ground - pulling all the debris out of the tines. Quite a concept, huh?

All Seasons Landscaping
03-23-2009, 01:10 PM
I think I got dumber listening to the blond talk... so I shut off the sound and just watched. :drinkup:

Trenchblade
03-23-2009, 01:34 PM
Another useless contraption. they will charge much more just for the contraption, and it will still wear out in a shorter time than standard rakes. Then you are stuck with the mechanism part with no use for it.
I've got a better idea than that, and is going to patent right now as we speak.
It is a rake...looks like a normal rake, but when and if it gets leaves stuck in it, it allows you to flip it over and rub the back of the rake on the ground - pulling all the debris out of the tines. Quite a concept, huh?

the site is good, the girls are hot, but i second the motion that it is for someone who does not know how to properly use a rake, flipping it and rubbing the back of it on the ground is the oldest trick in the book, and if you cant do that you need to order one of those things for sure. I do like the girls though, makes me wonder if I need some Trenchblade girls.... huuumm

flatlander42
03-23-2009, 02:11 PM
That guy/inventor/president.....

Looks like quite the worker! haha

Jason Rose
03-23-2009, 06:15 PM
Rake? I'll have to go back and look again, I don't remember seeing any rakes on that website. Those girls are to die for though. I don't care if they are dumb or not, lol.

Wow, just went back and looked at the "owner". There's a ******bag if I ever saw one...

I'm sure this post had nothing to do with us seeing the rake, but my favorite rake is the no clog plastic kind. They work the best for raking up twigs. For leaves, I don't use a rake.

Trenchblade
03-23-2009, 08:21 PM
Rake? I'll have to go back and look again, I don't remember seeing any rakes on that website. Those girls are to die for though. I don't care if they are dumb or not, lol.

Wow, just went back and looked at the "owner". There's a ******bag if I ever saw one...

I'm sure this post had nothing to do with us seeing the rake, but my favorite rake is the no clog plastic kind. They work the best for raking up twigs. For leaves, I don't use a rake.

FUNNY, LMAO, i cant trust a man that wears make up for a picture with a rake, but I should not be talking smack, someone said i look like a tall leprechaun trenching my ass of in the video on my site. I tried to stay out of the photos with my product so people wont be scared of them. hahaha

Kennedy Landscaping
03-23-2009, 08:26 PM
If they run a promotion like "buy five rakes, get three of our girls for free" I will invest!

I liked the girls lol