PDA

View Full Version : easy aerator

jmt
03-23-2009, 11:37 AM
Im a one man show looking for the easiest aerator to use.
so far i think i have narrowed down to pluggr hydro or greener solutions.:usflag::walking::usflag::cool2:

kjslawn
03-23-2009, 04:17 PM
i just bought a 60 inch pull behind from WILKO? $1170 I will never use walkbehind again. I have mostly 1-2 acre yards.

kjslawn
03-23-2009, 04:18 PM
http://www.wikco.com/AeratorWK.html
Sorry heres the link

david shumaker
03-23-2009, 05:57 PM
I have a Plugr. If you have the money, get the Hydro. It will be easier to get on your trailer and to the yards you are aerating. This is the first aerator I've owned, so I can't compare it to others, but I understand the Plugr is easier to use.

Kennedy Landscaping
03-23-2009, 07:18 PM
Why not just get yourself a tow behind, or if you have a WB maybe consider the JRCO system. I myself have been pondering the JRCO system here lately, it seems like it would be mighty handy. But it has a steeeeeep price. Just my 02

metro36
03-24-2009, 07:36 PM
From what I have heard stay away from the jrco system. It is very expensive and the tines dont last long at all. I have never tried on personally though.

I would look at the new aerator from lawn solutions. It looks pretty sweet. If not I would get a pluger.

kjslawn
03-24-2009, 08:16 PM
From what I have heard stay away from the jrco system. It is very expensive and the tines dont last long at all. I have never tried on personally though.

I would look at the new aerator from lawn solutions. It looks pretty sweet. If not I would get a pluger.

I was going to buy one but I did not hear to much good about them. Very Expensive If they JRCO could make one like the the old Gator Rator it would be a great machine. You need the 2-3 inch plug out of the soil I was not sure if their machine could do that. Lawn solutions looks to be the best for the money. They are a great company that will stand behind there product.

Big Red Ferris
03-24-2009, 10:07 PM
if you have a compact tractor throw it on the 3pt

david shumaker
03-24-2009, 10:24 PM
I was going to buy one but I did not hear to much good about them. Very Expensive If they JRCO could make one like the the old Gator Rator it would be a great machine. You need the 2-3 inch plug out of the soil I was not sure if their machine could do that. Lawn solutions looks to be the best for the money. They are a great company that will stand behind there product.

I couldn't find an aerator on the Lawn Solutions website. I saw a seeder, but no aerators.

George Mason
03-24-2009, 10:25 PM
I just got the Trac Vac 358 last weekend for $575 and it is very sturdy and does a nice job of pulling plugs. I have had the TV vacuum system for a good long while and it's runs like it's new and built just the same. I'd at least give it a look, and certainly a better price than JRCO, and less to go wrong too.

Good luck,

JShe8918
03-24-2009, 10:44 PM
I will be purchasing a plugr this year. Hope fully the one that attaches to the front of my walker but we shall see...

kjslawn
03-25-2009, 11:12 AM
I couldn't find an aerator on the Lawn Solutions website. I saw a seeder, but no aerators.

They just came out with it. there is a video floating around here somwhere. I think you can search for Evolution of the Aerator. They are built Here in Lou Ky Home of the Cards baby:)