PDA

View Full Version : New Project #3

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
03-24-2009, 09:56 AM
Here are some photos of a project I am in the midst of. We will be doing the full interior design & spec., architectural exterior design & spec, and turnkey LV outdoor lighting.

Wonderful clients who are very into making things right. Lots of stone throughout the interior, blending the inside to the outside and vice versa.

Have a great day.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-03-2009, 11:18 AM
Here are some photos I snapped (on my blackberry) last night at an open house for the trades.

I will take more production level photos after the client moves in.

Everyone is very pleased with the outcome!

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-03-2009, 11:21 AM
more photos from yesterday.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-03-2009, 11:25 AM
just a couple more...

RLI Electric
12-03-2009, 04:17 PM
Awesome, did they install lighting controls?

JoeyD
12-03-2009, 05:23 PM
very cool looking! Lighting can really make or break a custom home.

Eden Lights
12-03-2009, 10:12 PM
James, excellent work. Teach me how you get the Interior Decorator to let you put that many cans in the hall? They always love it after it's complete since it's what make their work shine, sometimes I wonder if their just after your budget early on. :)

Let There Be Light
12-03-2009, 10:29 PM
Great looking job! Lots of planning, I'm sure. Do you have an electrician you work with or your own crew?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-04-2009, 12:19 AM
Awesome, did they install lighting controls?

Yes. All of the principal areas of the home are controlled with a UPB Lighting control system

very cool looking! Lighting can really make or break a custom home. You know it! Can you imagine how bland this place would look without custom lighting?

James, excellent work. Teach me how you get the Interior Decorator to let you put that many cans in the hall? They always love it after it's complete since it's what make their work shine, sometimes I wonder if their just after your budget early on. :) For the most part I now get carte blanche when it comes to lighting design. I pretty much get the jobs before interior designers are hired (generally just as foundations are going in). In other cases I have built up a good enough reputation that the clients and builders support me in my design concepts and allow me to work cooperatively and in conjunction with the interior designers. You just cannot get these types of results without relying heavily on full scale, detailed lighting designs.

Great looking job! Lots of planning, I'm sure. Do you have an electrician you work with or your own crew? TONS of planning! I work with whatever electrical contractor has been hired by the builder/client. All of my recent interior work is Consultation, Design, Specification, Project Management, Lamping and Aiming. I let the electricians procure the full specification and handle all of the rough-ins.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-28-2009, 03:24 PM
Here are a few more photos of some really unique 'specials' that I designed and had installed in this home. Recessed cable track system and custom louvered step lights to be exact.

emby
12-28-2009, 10:59 PM
NIce remarkable job James. The track lights look great along with the interior step lights. Nice job.

Ken