PDA

View Full Version : New Project #4

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
03-24-2009, 11:17 AM
This is a project we are in the midst of, similar to #3 in that we are doing all of the lighting, inside, outside and landscape. This one will be very haute couture when it comes to the lighting. Lots of in-floor, recessed in-wall, step lights, custom SS fixtures, custom glass pendants, full automation system, etc

The crowning jewel here is a crushed glass bar that I am underlighting with a custom RGB LED and DMX system, behind the same bar will be a textured glass backsplash wall that is I am backlighting with a new LED lightbox product. The use of technical and art glass throughout the home is going to be fun to highlight and work with.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-04-2009, 02:10 AM
Here are some, ok well many, photos of an interior we just finished today.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-04-2009, 02:14 AM
some more...

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-04-2009, 02:20 AM
and some more...

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-04-2009, 02:26 AM
Last few for now. Basement still to finish.

RLI Electric
12-04-2009, 07:28 AM
Awesome again, Which recess lights are you using. Looks like adjustable trims for highlighting the artwork. I had looked at some made by Juno. Are those white trims on all the cans?

Lite4
12-04-2009, 08:00 AM
Nice work James. For your backsplash check out ELPs (Electroluminescent panels) You will get much more smooth and even light than building a light box and it doesn't take up anywhere near as much room.

We are starting a retrofit on an interior next week. Installing coves, step, pendents, and more contemporary step lights. He is in the middle of a basement remodel and I am sure we will be doing that to.

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-04-2009, 08:25 AM
Thanks Tim. I considered the use of ELPs bit opted instead for the LED panels. I am having DVT custom manufacture them right now. I needed the extra illuminance that was possible with the LED panels in order to punch through the textured glass media that will be back lit.

Bob. I would stay away from those Juno pot lights you are looking at. (unless you are considering some architectural grade product I am not aware of) Juno pots suffer from a few rather large issues. 1: Trim Finish Options. They are very limited. 2: Their white trims tend to yellow over time with the heat from the lamps. 3: Their trims do not seat very well into their housings. They tend to fall out of place over time.

For "everyday" lighting I prefer using Contrast Lighting recessed pots. Fantastic trim options, excellent value, and they are Canadian made.

klkanders
12-04-2009, 11:25 AM
Very Nice James! I like the mix of materials and finishes that were chosen for this home. Your lighting brings out some great detail and finish work.

JoeyD
12-04-2009, 02:04 PM
awesome work James! I think your other project will look better once the clients have furnished it. Both projects look like they could be in Designer Magazine Photo Shoots which I am sure they will. Very nice. Anything on the outside?

INTEGRA Bespoke Lighting
12-04-2009, 11:40 PM
Thanks Joey. Yes both projects will be getting full landscape lighting systems in 2010.